Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Frank Edwards Gifts Sunny Pee A Brand New BMW X6 Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Gifts Sunny Pee A Brand New BMW X6 Car (574 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Dotman Acquires A New BMW (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Gifts Sunny Pee A Brand New BMW X6 Car by Carmartng: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nigerian gospel music artist and RockTown head honcho, Frank Edwards blesses Abuja-based music producer, Sunny Pee with a brand new BMW X6 car as a token of appreciation and encouragement.

Frank Edwards releases his new album a few days ago thanks to the notable music producer who is known for producing quality songs for being such a humble person and hardworking person.

Frank Edwards wrote:
Frank Edwards Gifts Sunny Pee
This melody season! I decided to extend a little gift to a good man @sunnypeeofficial . . Sunny has not produced any song for me because I produce my own music. But he has produced amazing songs Like “something more than gold by minister judykay, ekwueme by minister prosper and some songs for minister David g .. and the list goes on. . Since I met sunny pee the love , the honor and humility towards me is unbelievable… during my father’s burial he got his own tickets flew from abuja to Enugu and was doing all the running around for me .. The next slide is my little gift to say thank you and to encourage you to keep on doing the Lords work in the area of music production.. congratulations @sunnypeeofficial !!! Enjoy your BMW X6

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/frank-edwards-gifts-sunny-pee-a-brand-new-bmw-x6-car/

Re: Frank Edwards Gifts Sunny Pee A Brand New BMW X6 Car by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is very nice to see congratulation

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Breaks Silence Over Hospitalization Rumour|| Warns Bloggers To S / Erica Opens Up On Rumours She’s Dating Popular Footballer / Mercy Aigbe Breaks Silence After Viral Physical Altercation With Businesswoman,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.