Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form (20782 Views)

Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna / Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds / Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Kwanza: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7092718/2023-corper-donates-allowance-tinubu#112205536

A serving member of the National Youth Service Corps in Gombe State, Khamis Musa, with state code GM/22A/3185, has denied donating his monthly N30,000 allowance for the purchase of nomination form for the All Progressives Congress leader, Bola Tinubu.

Musa trended for allegedly saying he would sacrifice his allowance in support of Tinubu’s emergence as Nigeria’s president.

In a message to refute the claim, which was made available to our correspondent, the corps member said he was expected to be non-partisan.

However, it was unclear why the corps member came to the realisation, whether he was pressured to rescind his earlier decision or not.

According to him, he has realised that his earlier move contravened relevant NYSC act and by-laws.

Musa said, “I wish to retract my earlier submission to sacrifice my allowance for Tinubu’s presidential aspiration on the grounds of my status as a corps member who is supposed to be non-partisan and apolitical based on the provision of the NYSC act and by-laws.”

The redeployed corps member from Kaduna State added that he has decided to become unbiased in accordance with the NYSC provisions.

“I wish to remain neutral in my conduct as a corps member during the service year and distance myself from partisan politics,” Musa added.

https://punchng.com/2023-corps-member-denies-donating-allowance-for-purchase-of-tinubus-form/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1651062178

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Nwodosis(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
All the people that trekked and drank "dirty gutter" water for Bubu, where are they today?

183 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by alsudan: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol. I am embarrassed for Thiefnibu and crew, they botch even the simplest of task.

Just find Corper pay to do the job they couldn’t, they resorted to their usual lies.

578 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Whazar(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Another lie bursted

Any Corp member that donate his allowance that can’t even buy a bag of rice to a billion van thief needs his head to be checked

341 Likes 37 Shares

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Creamypie(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
No sane person does that. My kids can't be slaves to tinubu kids and the kids of any person supporting these criminal crooks will end up becoming slaves to tinubu grand kids

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by EsomahJD: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
tinubu took Nigerians by surprise with his 2015 drip drip massive election propaganda machine.

Today, Nigerians are wiser and can forsee his game plan. All the grassroots he planted are being checkmated.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
NYSC should revisit that law stopping it's members from supporting a leader of their choice.

I'm currently a serving corp member, and a bloody Mr. Peter Obi supporter. I will use all the little might I've got to sell his candidature to the few listeners I have and damn the consequences.

33 Likes

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Maxymilliano(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol ... He has achieved his aims with the free publicity
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by MrPADDY(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
What will this corper pocket allowee do for Tinubu that can pay 1Bullion Billion Naira for the form?
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by slawormiir: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Nobody in thier rightful sense will wish Tinubu become the president not to talk of donating their money for purchase of form

573 Likes 36 Shares

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by PALAPALA02(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
By their name, you shall no dem. You gerrit.

U don finally get d attention/trending wey u dey find.

Oya go rest aboki

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by KIDfurniture(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Una Dey mad
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Ezedon(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
NDI ARA
Nigerian Political Strategy don tire me
See how old brain has been claiming that Corp Members donated their allowance to purchase form for a grand father!!!!
Wonders shall never cease in the zoo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by ATEAMS: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Por investment
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by McOluOmo: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Super story

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Agwotulumbe(f): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
EsomahJD:
tinubu took Nigerians by surprise with his 2015 drip drip massive election propaganda machine.

Today, Nigerians are wiser and can forsee his game plan. All the grassroots he planted are being checkmated.
Gbam
like he's been checkmate all round.
Dem no dey even give his propaganda space sef

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Devilagentcap: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Like he never drop the money or he was not allowed to??
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Maigida,

Nobody expected you to own up to that, you're an adult and as such you'll bear the consequences of your actions and inactions..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Adroxtt6: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See you at the Top.
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by SwissMass: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pressure from within.

No body can stop GOD's project

573 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by igorr(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
The only candidate nobody/cabal can pocket
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by fitinwell: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nwodosis:
All the people that trekked and drank "dirty gutter" water for Bubu, where are they today?

Some died...in the process of celebration..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by otomatic(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
NYSC should revisit that law stopping it's members from supporting a leader of their choice.

I'm currently a serving corp member, and a bloody Mr. Peter Obi supporter. I will use all the little might I've got to sell his candidature to the few listeners I have and damn the consequences.

Then serving youth corp members cannot be called for election duty.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by tonysunkan: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
That corper is only interested in chasing clout.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Mumusaphire: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by derecho(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
But he didn't deny anything na..
He just decided to do what's right

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by caylakays: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is what fake propaganda used by Tinubu is causing...no need for the hype. Nigerians should be wiser than voting a 90 yr old man

558 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by obinnajohnson: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chai!, what will he do differently as a president if he ultimately wins 2023 election after all these desperations ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by Brendaniel: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Tinubu and his media crew are very desperate...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by karzyharsky(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / Saraki, Senators On A Condolence Visit To Ocholi's Family (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Showed His Skills As A "Rapper" At An Event - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.