Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna (18708 Views)

2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form / Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds / Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by JEWELofHELL: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2022
For the purpose of clrearity I am Adamu Dauda Garba from Taraba State. I did not in any way approve the the use of my picture on their website for the said fake news. General public therefore advise to disregard this fake news an also wait for the outcome of the case in court.

https://twitter.com/ADAMUDaudaGarb2/status/1546909972239368192?t=0kNTDtcDtSX1tuC5rXgwKw&s=08

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by helinues: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2022
The propaganda machineries are at it again

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by LoneWolf212: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Fake news everywhere

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by Smithkafors(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2022
OK...

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by 9jii(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2022
They are selling Obi just as them do fake products, with lies and deceit. God will shame them like always.

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by ItsTutsi(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Lol! Nyamuri flat.heads and fake news!! Na by force to donate to Pandora grin cheesy

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by shortIGBOman: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2022
This is what you get, when IPOB terrorist become the campaign team of Peter Obi. All they do is to propagate lies online. Now all their lies is beginning to backfire. grin grin

Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country.

295 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by Akurakambe(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Handiwork of Tinubu urchins.
Peter Obi is coming

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2022
I never even heard of the donation. How come I am hearing about the debunking?
If you don't have a hotel website or you have a hotel with at least 15 rooms you might want to automate and digitalize the room booking process. I have written a script that can be hosted online or that can run on a localhost which will enable you manage your hotel. This script comes with amazing features I know you will definitely like because it was specifically built to solve the problem of Nigerian hotels. Check the link below to see more details and demo in action
https://www.nairaland.com/7210827/complete-hotel-room-reservation-system

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by SmartPolician: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2022
I ask again, "Why do people find it comfortable writing news they know it's fake?"

I like that the man is taking a legal action.

Fake news must have consequences.

Apology is not enough!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by IamWonderful: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2022
ok

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by Reality3080: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2022
helinues:
The propaganda machineries are at it again
ipob propaganda machine at work

The same way they said trump is coming to conduct referendum in Nigeria

264 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by Taba21: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2022
9jii:
They are selling Obi just as them do fake products, with lies and deceit. God will shame them like always.

Anything about Obi is fake spiritual and physically.

They continue deceiving themselves online thinking that the so called Aboki,supporter of APC, Almajiri will give them power

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by Reality3080: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Akurakambe:
Peter Obi is coming
when will u people agree u make mistakes?
Y is it that when any of your campaign go wrong it’s tinubu fault

The other day u supplied mosque with mat having peter obi pictures n u all celebrated n started shouting arewa for peter obi but immediately they reject it u started blaming tinubu

One man donated house to peter obi campaign in edo n we didn’t hear any noise u people are jubilating but if anything goes wrong now u will start screaming tinubu

This is the same madness that ipob had the other time that they believed nnamdi kanu can never do wrong till they find themselves in d hands of unknown gunmen

294 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by Reality3080: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
I ask again, "Why do people find it comfortable writing news they know it's fake?"

I like that the man is taking a legal action.

Fake news must have consequences.

Apology is not enough!
everything used in promoting peter obi is fake look deep n u will realize it’s mere propaganda

249 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by SmartPolician: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Reality3080:
everything used in promoting peter obi is fake look deep n u will realize it’s mere propaganda

Keep quiet!

That's not the point here - media houses do shit to trend.

As if people don't do the same for your druggie!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by OkoroBufo: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2022
post=114686682:
-Okoro bufo

246 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by ajekpaks(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2022
lol
Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by Akurakambe(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2022
Reality3080:
when will u people agree u make mistakes?
Y is it that when any of your campaign go wrong it’s tinubu fault

The other day u supplied mosque with mat having peter obi pictures n u all celebrated n started shouting arewa for peter obi but immediately they reject it u started blaming tinubu

One man donated house to peter obi campaign in edo n we didn’t hear any noise u people are jubilating but if anything goes wrong now u will start screaming tinubu

This is the same madness that ipob had the other time that they believed nnamdi kanu can never do wrong till they find themselves in d hands of unknown gunmen

You're in severe pains.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by OkoroBufo: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2022
post=114688420:
Lol, bring your evidence.

-Okoro bufo

231 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by GoodLife4live: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Akurakambe:
Peter Obi is coming

Stop decieving yourself bro... Dis is the truth here.. Peter obi will not win anything ...

U guys are just forming nucernce online...

No structure to win an election... You thought voting is all about election... 2023 won't be funny...

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by Akurakambe(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Stop decieving yourself bro... Dis is the truth here.. Peter obi will not win anything ...

No structure to win an election... You thought voting is all about election... 2023 won't be funny...

Okay Peter Obi will not win. So why are you crying?

You should be rejoicing.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by Reader530(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2022
He donated it. Look at the picture, it is different person. This is not fabrication but Hausa legit online news carried it. So is this the hand work of Igbos. I am from the north and for justice. Peter Obi all the way.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Lol, bring your evidence.

-Okoro bufo

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by Reader530(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Is daily trust Hausa Igbo newspaper. It is real he donated it and he vow to vote for PO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by GoodLife4live: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2022
Akurakambe:

Okay Peter Obi will not win. So why are you crying?

You should be rejoicing.

I am not bro.... I am just stating the obvious... The lies are much online....

Obi is a pathological liar... That's the fact... I just came back from anambra

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by Kelsmatuc(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Obi has no structure yet urchins like u won't rest on any news carrying PO.....dis goes to tell u that it is between PDP n LP......APC is gone.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by SU50: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Reader530:
He donated it. Look at the picture, it is different person. This is not fabrication but Hausa legit online news carried it. So is this the hand work of Igbos. I am from the north and for justice. Peter Obi all the way.

Erm, that's a Facebook group sir not the website of a newspaper, I hope you know what that means?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna by APCnaPDP: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Peter Obi is going nowhere. Seems his supporters are experts at carrying fake news.
Atiku 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Disqualifies 16 Rivers APC Assembly Candidates / Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital / President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.