Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How Long Shall The Unknown Gunmen Becomes Knowned? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Long Shall The Unknown Gunmen Becomes Knowned? (156 Views)

For How Long Shall This Continue / This Shall The Greatest Defection In History!. - Defection Of The People / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Shall The Unknown Gunmen Becomes Knowned? by vickybby(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Just recently,nearly the entire SouthEast geopolitical region witnessed a steady increase in insecurity and senseless violent attacks. And aftermath,the victims are mostly,the innocent civilians and some government security forces. Just like the northern nigeria, the southeast is becoming helplessly ensared in the grip of the unknown. There are daily reports of magnitude of inceassant blood letting in some communities,as it stands,can't explain how armed men in their numbers would storm a community,shooting sporadically for several hours unchallenged without trace. Presently, some towns are now ghosted communities without any living soul. And my humble question:"Who are behind the mysterious unknown gunmen sponsorers? Their mode of operation,use of sphoticated weapons shows they have a commanders and the entire sceneros seem politically motivated. Believe me,most people has lost confidence in politic,due to the underperformance and insencerity. My bible say,"there is nothing hiding that would not be....
Re: How Long Shall The Unknown Gunmen Becomes Knowned? by Gentlerespect76: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
vickybby:
Just recently,nearly the entire SouthEast geopolitical region witnessed a steady increase in insecurity and senseless violent attacks. And aftermath,the victims are mostly,the innocent civilians and some government security forces. Just like the northern nigeria, the southeast is becoming helplessly ensared in the grip of the unknown. There are daily reports of magnitude of inceassant blood letting in some communities,as it stands,can't explain how armed men in their numbers would storm a community,shooting sporadically for several hours unchallenged without trace. Presently, some towns are now ghosted communities without any living soul. And my humble question:"Who are behind the mysterious unknown gunmen sponsorers? Their mode of operation,use of sphoticated weapons shows they have a commanders and the entire sceneros seem politically motivated. Believe me,most people has lost confidence in politic,due to the underperformance and insencerity. My bible say,"there is nothing hiding that would not be....
You bringing the Bible into this..... hmmmmm. In 1 Chr. 18:14 the Bible says:

So David reigned over all Israel, and executed judgment and justice among all his people. It was possible for him to rule in peace because of justice which he executed amongst his people. I do not support UGM, my prayers always is for God to touch the leadership of the nation by changing their heart of stone to one of flesh; automatically, peace will pervade the nation. The Igbo are not a violent tribe.

1 Like

Re: How Long Shall The Unknown Gunmen Becomes Knowned? by vickybby(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
...exposed". Truely the security has paid dearly even with their blood so far, still they have more to do as to unravel the mystery of the unknown gunmen into known. May GOD continue to hide us under the shadow of His wings.
Re: How Long Shall The Unknown Gunmen Becomes Knowned? by Gentlerespect76: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
vickybby:
...exposed". Truely the security has paid dearly even with their blood so far, still they have more to do as to unravel the mystery of the unknown gunmen into known. May GOD continue to hide us under the shadow of His wings.
Amen, bro

1 Like

Re: How Long Shall The Unknown Gunmen Becomes Knowned? by limeta(f): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Not too long ..As soon as Apc leave government

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Group Gives Jonathan Ultimatum To Declare / How Police Arrested, Detained Apc Factional Chairman / Minister Of Education Buys Presidential Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.