Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order (13653 Views)

Ministerial Resignation Order: Buhari Has Power To Remove Ministers- Lai (Video) / APC 3-man Congress Committee Escaped Being Lynched By Angry Aspirants In Asaba / You Can’t Compare APC 3 Years With Pdp’s 16 Years – VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by Devilagentcap: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Who's Nhihi

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by Tareq1105: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
tonysunkan:
You better go and find out. Ignorance is no excuse.

Ngige na cunny man.
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by Tareq1105: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
cktheluckyman:
But he is actualy right.The judgement of the FHC Umuahia is yet to be upturned and I dont see Injustice tank the hatchet man kicking against it

Any serious aspirant would not wait for the ruling bcoz it could jeopardize your eligibility. You wouldn't want to risk it and that explains why the Party issued that memo.

To me, he's not serious.
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by rejoice4eva(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
You are not president yet, you are not aware of anything, when you become president like Buhari, you won't even be aware of the happenings inside the other room.
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by goldmatrix(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
If it was a name of a fulani man or a yoruba man nor mater how complex you would have wrote it down well but just a 5letter words of an igbo man (Ngige) a serving minister for that mater you are giving him a new name Nhihi..Idiat..

I blame igbo people anyway

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by Giftcarddealer(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
powerfulguy:
—Says Section 84 (12) of Electoral Act has been struck down by court
—Adds: My supporters‘re raising N50m to support him for presidential form

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/im-not-aware-of-apcs-3-days-resignation-order-ngige/

Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by Thebigheart: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ngigi you were not informed too, continue
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by Mandate2023: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
cktheluckyman:
grin grin grin Tinubu and his people will soon die of highpertension grin grin

I beleive Buhari has a game plan with this plethora of presidential aspirants in APC.Even those that cant win councillor seat are spending N100M to pick nomination form.

Something is definitely cooking

When will ur empty brain stop chasing tinubu even on issues not related to him grin u sef just wan hate make he be like say u sef comment
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by jaxxy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
unruly low budget apc presidential aspirant. shiorr.

All of dem wey be say na Jagaban raise dia hands up wey con dey form macho man.
Jagaban go beat dem all las las.

Awon odale gbogbo led by odale ore Yemi Osinbajo-Odale

obama carried briefcase for billgates bt 2day he is more influential than his former boss in America.

That is what osibanjo and ngige are doing also. It's not a crime in politics.
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by moodyguy: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
cktheluckyman:

I beleive Buhari has a game plan with this plethora of presidential aspirants in APC.Even those that cant win councillor seat are spending N100M to pick nomination form.

Buhari is too dull to scheme joor
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nhihe no worry very soon e go clear for your eyes cheesy
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by Christistruth02: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
cktheluckyman:
But he is actualy right.The judgement of the FHC Umuahia is yet to be upturned and I dont see Injustice tank the hatchet man kicking against it

Appeal Court overturned it

Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Liar

The Most Controversial Moments In FIFA World Cup History

https://www.footballorbit.com/the-most-controversial-moments-fifa-world-cup-history/#more
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by ityP(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
unruly low budget apc presidential aspirant. shiorr.

All of dem wey be say na Jagaban raise dia hands up wey con dey form macho man.
Jagaban go beat dem all las las.

Awon odale gbogbo led by odale ore Yemi Osinbajo-Odale

NDLEA wey Buhari wan use run Tinubu street grin
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by Kennydoc(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
cktheluckyman:

No be only highpertension. What of lowpertension? grin
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by olatuns2017: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
powerfulguy:
—Says Section 84 (12) of Electoral Act has been struck down by court
—Adds: My supporters‘re raising N50m to support him for presidential form

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/im-not-aware-of-apcs-3-days-resignation-order-ngige/

Wasted money

This one an rotimi don jam am

We are watching

24hours left
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by olatuns2017: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
ityP:

NDLEA wey Buhari wan use run Tinubu street grin

When are u going to get sense and stop daftness

Your hate for Tinubu will only increase your paucity

Wake up and do some critical reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
cktheluckyman:

The plan is already been achieved. It is to make people assume so many things before Buhari finally hands over to Tinubu. It won't be interesting if he hands over to him just like that with out playing with the average Nigerian mind.
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by ityP(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
olatuns2017:

When are u going to get sense and stop daftness

Your hate for Tinubu will only increase your paucity

Wake up and do some critical reasoning

Lmao. But this is the first time NDLEA wants to test presidential candidates na. And we know Tinubu is a drug addict. Doesn't that tell you something? I'm not the one that's hinting NDLEA abeg. No carry your frustrations come meet me abeg grin
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by ityP(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Blablamalala:

The plan is already been achieved. It is to make people assume so many things before Buhari finally hands over to Tinubu. It won't be interesting if he hands over to him just like that with out playing with the average Nigerian mind.

Una think say Buhari no get sense. Even Tinubu has gotten the memo. That's why he isn't scared to come at the president. He threw jabs at him when he said 'government doesn't want to provide electricity but is quick to call the youths lazy'. Only Buhari has made reference to youths being lazy
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
ityP:

Una think say Buhari no get sense. Even Tinubu has gotten the memo. That's why he isn't scared to come at the president. He threw jabs at him when he said 'government doesn't want to provide electricity but is quick to call the youths lazy'. Only Buhari has made reference to youths being lazy

What are you trying to say. I don't understand.

Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by Nimue: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ok

Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by chibrolex(m): 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
The appeal would be struck out because the national assembly and the PDP are not initiate party to the suite.the executive arm of government is the one to appeal the judgement because they are the defender of the suite...it is a law signed by the executive so they are the one to do with anything about a signed law in the constitution(law executor). separation of power should be seen in this matter.
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by cktheluckyman: 5:03am On Apr 28, 2022
Christistruth02:

Appeal Court overturned it
It did not.Read the court ruling not newspaper headlines
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by unclejb2(m): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2022
cktheluckyman:
an Owerri appeal court has quashed that useless Malami invoked high court judgement. Even you are not aware just like Buhari and his appointees are not aware of anything
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by preshyusufu: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2022
Another i am not aware candidate is coming again oooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ngige: I’m Not Aware Of Apc’s 3 Days Resignation Order by cktheluckyman: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
unclejb2:
an Owerri appeal court has quashed that useless Malami invoked high court judgement. Even you are not aware just like Buhari and his appointees are not aware of anything
The appeal court is yet to rule

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Disruptor But Lacks National Appeal – Osita Chidoka (Video) / Casualty Figures Exceed 100 In Kano Attack. / Aregbesola’s Massive Looting Of Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.