Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) (5616 Views)

Tinubu Spotted Sleeping On Duty In Office (Photos) / Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) / Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Niece: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
A video has shown the moment the All Progressive Congress (APC) leader and presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu's hands were shaking uncontrollably while in Mecca.

The APC national leader is currently in Mecca to perform Umrah rites.

The video shows Tinubu and Nuhu Ribadu standing together discussing while Tinubu's hands were uncontrollably shaking.

The APC leader tried to cover his hands with the clothe he worn when all effort made to stop his hands from shaking yielded not result.

Watch the video below, as gathered by WonderTV Media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ME00lZTrXo

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc2-wybIu7g/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Malory: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chai Nigeria who cursed thee? Why do we hate our country so much to the extent of destroying it by ourselves? Who are the people campaigning for this sick old man? Are they Nigerians? If they are Nigerians are they mentally sound? Too many questions begging for answer. In a saner clime Tinubu should be in old people's home resting

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by alsudan: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
The Thief quickly hid the hands in his cloths.

It’s an insult to Nigeria that a creature like Thiefnibu wants to be President.

36 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by ITbomb(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
How can I unsee that

Affliction shall not arise second time undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Mysticwebb: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
He quickly held his rapper. This man truly needs rest and not this desperation to be President.
Greed is a deadly disease.

11 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by SmartProf(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Forget those hands shaking o, if he is allowed to become president the hand will sign documents aimed at looting monies from Nigeria's treasury very fast....that's his aim of wanting to get there...infact that's the long time ambition he talked about.

28 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Kriss216: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
It baffles me how some useless youths are supporting ancestor Tinubu for President...it's beyond my comprehension.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by colorsofrainbow: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Criminal Tinubu can't wait to get his hands on the treasury of Nigeria. His hands are already itching to bullionvan all the money wey Nigeria get.

Anyhow wey you take understand my talk,na u sabi.
If e pain you,submit yourself to the skullminers in Osogbo.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Asgard73: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Tinubu Must be on ballot
Must

No excuses
No narratives
No stepping down

Marwa should exempt him from drug test

He must contest.

The Yoruba god must be thought the lesson by Nigerians not some cabals .. that don’t want to lose or gamble

He should decamp and face Nigerians on ballot

Power to the people
North 2023

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Niece: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Niece:
A video has shown the moment the All Progressive Congress (APC) leader and presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu's hands were shaking uncontrollably while in Mecca.

The APC national leader is currently in Mecca to perform Umrah rites.

The video shows Tinubu and Nuhu Ribadu standing together discussing while Tinubu's hands were uncontrollably shaking.

The APC leader tried to cover his hands with the clothe he worn when all effort made to stop his hands from shaking yielded not result.

Watch the video below, as gathered by WonderTV Media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ME00lZTrXo

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc2-wybIu7g/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

lalasticlala
How will he sign documents?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by HopeVictor(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
The best thing to do is to collect his money and vote another candidate

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Kingozymandias(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pls you guys should stop all this , Baba is old biko, it's not a crime to age...
Let us just pray and wish him and all others the best.

If they refused to zone presidency to us in the east no problem ,just wish them well biko no need for bitterness at all ,it's not who we all.. never allow tribalists and bigots change you to be like them

Dalu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Mystic216: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
This man should just rest please

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Desperate hands

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Afamsi: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Anybody supporting Tinubu presidential ambition is a practical example of a stupid idiot nincompoop

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by 3kay945(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
I am not defending him o,. But the cold there is much. Cos it can give you instant cold.
Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Sonyboom765: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Your wailing just de start
Biden hand shake pass this one n he is still the president of the most powerful country in the world today talkmore of a sleeping Boko Haram ravaged Nigeria.

Me n my entire household will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu come 2023 once he secure the APC ticket. Only if he fails to will I support another candidate.

Afamsi:
Anybody supporting Tinubu presidential anbition is a practical example of a stupid idiot nincompoop

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Nbotee(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hmmmm... He noticed d camera and hid his hands

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by princeemmma(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
This man is really sick, how can i vote for someone that is not physically fit.......... to represent us for any meeting the hand go dey shake here and there
Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
That's why #Osinbajo2023 issagoal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by ThEGodFaThEr132: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
This baba iragbiji should please go and rest so that his children can admit him into old people's home. There's no crime in old age but his penchant for more bullion vans will not allow him to rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by lecowas: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chai, oh boy! That hand dey shake no be small o cry
Baba should go and rest biko, wetin dey worry all these old people at times, u have everything a president can have except the title. Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by lecowas: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
3kay945:
I am not defending him o,. But the cold there is much. Cos it can give you instant cold.

Bro do u mean cold from the A. C or the weather, cos the weather is now hot in the gulf countries.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Truthisunique2: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
lecowas:

Bro do u mean cold from the A. C or the weather, cos the weather is now hot in the gulf countries.
which politician no suppose dey used to ac after using it at home, in car, office abi na so the werey go dey shake like toad inside also rock that uses ac

God forbid, I even notice the guy he is talking to saw his hand shaking and was quickly trying to back cover it for him as he struggled to use the other to hold it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Racoon(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Just imagine the catastrophe some desperate people are trying to foist on 200M people when many are yet to get over the catastrophe he foisted.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Penguin2: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol.

It’s obvious Tinubu have more opposition within than he has without.

It was an insider that leaked his urine video.

Now another insider has leaked his parkinson video.

Look at the man well, he is now shrinking.

He’s obviously not same height and size he was in 1999.

But idiotic and brainless stupid retards and social irritants will still come here to give hollow reasons why Tinubu is their only lord and saviour.

If Tinubu becomes president of Nigeria, I will deactivate my Nairaland account

Ndi ala!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by grafixdon: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
With due respect sir, this is the right time to enjoy your hard-earned money, leave the presidency for more younger candidates like Peter Obi or PUYO

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Arysexy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
So in addition to piss piss for body, he suffers Parkinson disease too. His dead on arrival lifetime ambition is to use another 8years on medical tourism at the expense of over 200m Nigerians

God forbid repeat of Buhari version 2.0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
This old man is finished

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by gidgiddy: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Looks like the early signs of Parkinson's disease

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by lecowas: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
which politician no suppose dey used to ac after using it at home, in car, office abi na so the werey go dey shake like toad inside also rock that uses ac

God forbid, I even notice the guy he is talking to saw his hand shaking and was quickly trying to back cover it for him as he struggled to use the other to hold it

Exactly, just trying to tell him to remove the cold factor cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: From Workers' Champion To Senator-Elect - Omo-Ikirodah / Kwara State Government Emblem Represents Oduduwa Or Arewa? Photo. / Edo State Governorship Election: Final Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.