Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) (5651 Views)

Tinubu Spotted Sleeping On Duty In Office (Photos) / Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) / Tinubu's Hands Shaking Uncontrollably As He Read His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2022
I honestly did not see any hand that's "shaking uncontrollably" in that video. Ibaje eniyan ko da ise Oluwa duro anyway !
Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by 3kay945(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Carlyscales:

It is AC that is making Tinubu hands to shake uncontrollably abi. Like it's in Mecca that Tinubu became exposed to AC grin

Like u haven't taken care of old sick people b4. My Dad was mid eighties before he passed, so old age indeed is a great blessing and favour. But it definitely comes with its baggage.

If u knew Asiwaju when he was Gov in Eko and compare him with now. The diff will be as daylight.
And only a naive and self deceiving one will expect him to replicate what he did in lagos at fed level now.
That's referring to the Good things oo.

Because while Buhari mayb tribal and deep in nepotism. He isn't greedy for marterial things as a person. But Tinubu with all his visionary and best hands selction exploits in lagos, has almost an insatiable appetite to acquire marterials stuffs. So u know most people at old age experience an increased expression of thier weakness. So it's same person you want to give office and privilege.

We ain't interested in Tinubu's Age and its baggages. We just don't want another old and sick president. We haven't recovered from one

Neither am I selling the old man to you. I simply gave an humble opinion.

However, I hope you have a PVC and planning to vote. If not, your insinuation and action would be contradictory. Which invariably makes you an hypocrite.
Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by Carlyscales: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
3kay945:

Neither am I selling the old man to you. I simply gave an humble opinion.

However, I hope you have a PVC and planning to vote. If not, your insinuation and action would be contradictory. Which invariably makes you an hypocrite.
Chill broo,
Voting is the least of the things I do as a patriotic duty.

It's only because I love my country that makes me so persuaded that we Don't need a sick and old president again.
Re: Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) by 3kay945(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Carlyscales:

Chill broo,
Voting is the least of the things I do as a patriotic duty.

It's only because I love my country that makes me so persuaded that we Don't need a sick and old president again.

Ofcosz, I don't want a sick and old president too. We are even.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. / Which Igbo Man Exactly Called Lagos "A No Mam's Land" / Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.