Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) (5298 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by benjackugo: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_xbk5jmSh4

Yul Edochie And Second Wife, Judy, Together In A Romantic Movie Scene (Video, Photos)

Actor, Yul Edochie and Actress, Judy Austin have been together for a while before they recently welcomed a baby boy, IGBERETV reports.

Their relationship is believed to have started from the Nollywood industry as both have been captured working together in movie productions.

Yul announced the arrival of their son on his Instagram page today and also made it known that Judy is his second wife.

https://igberetvnews.com/1418989/yul-edochie-second-wife-judy-together-romantic-movie-scene-video-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by benjackugo: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
See

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by benjackugo: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
More

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by EmptyGarden(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Men dey select o grin grin

9 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by MonkeyMods(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
I pi kwa nu mu? Oh God

So the in thing now is for colleagues to gbensh each other

Let me goan look for my own colleague o

12 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by Malory: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
This girl is ugly and doesn't worth the stress

7 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by OVB123: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
C bush meat, wey yul dey enjoy. Wicked guy.

5 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by dollynnn(f): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yul fvck up no be small

Now every idiot especially the ladies are talking about him and insulting him including those currently sleeping with married men

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by Jokerman(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is highly disappointing

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by dododawa1: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
I Na see REASON he did it.

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by dododawa1: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
I see the REASON,why he did it.
Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by doctore212(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na olosho dey my mind this night

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by ghettowriter(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Her boobs mad o

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Heavy duty !!!

My breasts are bigger though

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by Victerica(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why Yul cheat on him wife?

Why this lady follow a well known person husband?

This life dey mysterious!

The two of them, no try!
Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
shocked

I stopped being a fan of big yansh and big boobs after one alhaja almost smothered me to death with her big brezz.

I was gasping for breathe and just before what would have been my last breast, I just wondered how I'd stand in front of angel Michael and tell him that it was big breast that suffocated me before my time.

I just pushed her away from my body and that's why I'm still here today.

Yeah, if this one ticks his boxes, good for him.

Big boobs are only amazing when packaged, once out of that bra, you'd understand why wise men will cheat with a woman with big flabby boobs but marry the one with a perky own.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by uzohrome(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
She is so cute, damsel. A man can marry as many wife as he wishes. Haba, what's a big deal here? Or you expect the first wife to clap for him? It's normal but with time two of the wife's will align. See fresh watermelon. Enjoy brother with a healthy baby boy .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by whemmytopsy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
uzohrome:
She is so cute, damsel. A man can marry as many wife as he wishes. Haba, what's a big deal here? Or you expect the first wife to clap for him? It's normal but with time two of the wife's will align. See fresh watermelon. Enjoy brother with a healthy baby boy .
I seriously wonder why some people are crying more than the bereaved......what's the big deal in a man marrying another woman....i just tire.

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by Unzerious: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Fear Endowed Women grin
They need no Enzyme to digest a Man.
Wahala oo

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by Bashnigga(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Now i see what Yul saw

10 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by silibaba: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Heavy duty !!!

My breasts are bigger though
share some pics of it if you don't mind so we can compare

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by guysis(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yul, I thought you would contest for president this time. grin
Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Is alright, we have seen her grin
Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by KingMack(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wettin dey kill person no dey stay far You go surprise say sometimes she dey go chop rice wey Yul wife cook for house

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by iamyemiakins(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yul matter don turn almost everybody to motivational speakers.

So, na wetin Yul dey spread steadily behind his wife's back be this shocked
Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by drmuchin: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
OMO SEE STOCK EXCHANGE!
DEM DON START DEY CHOP DEMSELVES INSIDE THE MOVIE, LATER PRACTICE FOR REAL LIFE
OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD!

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by demsey05: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wow
Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:14am On Apr 28, 2022
All these would have been avoided if only yul had used condom angry
Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:22am On Apr 28, 2022
Make up na bastard. See as make up hide high-grade worworness. This Edochie no carry eye enter market.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy (Romantic Movie Scene Of Yul & Judy) by VoteTinubu2023: 3:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Man wey Sabi.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Last Photos From His Concert Rehearsal 2 Days Before His Death / Britain's Fattest Teenager:before And After,read Her Ugly Story / Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.