Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). (41941 Views)

Pictures Of Circular Roads Along Ife-ibadan Been Done By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics) / Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning / Ambode’s New Bus Stop Shelters: Can They Stand The Test Of Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
PDP power!! We need more development in Nigeria not just paper work and fake ass stuff from APC with PETER OBI WE ARE HEADING SOMEWHERE COME 2023

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by Lisaint(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Let imagine all states using that cowry card!

Traveling gan will be so easy

The fact that you can use your card in lagos and also ibadan is a very very smart and innovative move!

I wish we can just have a southwest rail line /regional rail line all over the country

Imagine working in lagos
Living in akure!

Working in abuja
Living in lafia

We need more leader that think out of the box
Welldone GSM

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by Glink2018(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is what Tinubu thought that he has achieved in Lagos state.

Oyo state doesn't generate half of what Lagos state is generating in a month ....started theirs just when Governor Makinde came to power and now, it can compete with Lagos state in terms of Transportation provision.

Poor Tinubu ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by Glink2018(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
PDP power!! We need more development in Nigeria not just paper work and fake ass stuff from APC with PETER OBI WE ARE HEADING SOMEWHERE COME 2023

this can only come from Igbo crew...

why should i vote for Peter Obituary that most of the road he did in Anambra when he was the governor is no longer motorable...

PDP Papa Deceiving Pikin....

4 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Glink2018:

this can only come from Igbo crew...

why should i vote for Peter Obituary that most of the road he did in Anambra when he was the governor is no longer motorable...

PDP Papa Deceiving Pikin....
Rest your case, i don't argue with a asslicker like you is baseless doing so you have eyes yet ur blind, i choose my mate cheesy cheesy in Argument because i learn from them not you undecided
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by Akharmony: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
One day meself go become Governor... Issha Allah.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by SarkinYarki: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
This man reminds me of Ambode
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by angelfallz(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is nice, but what about maintenance?
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by Roysnickz: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice

Very nice indeed.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by tollyboy5(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
naptu2:
Reactions.
Why can't Ogun state copy Lagos instead undecided
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by ashawopikin(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
My governor
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by tollyboy5(m): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sammy07:

Nay, Sanwo Olu first

Seyi 2nd

Dapo 3rd (Under average)

The rest, i don't count them as governors (including mine) undecided
Comot that Dapo. It's Good has PDP won oyo state. I'll see what PDP will do in osun also.

Na only Lagos APC seems to perform well

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by anonimi: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yewandequeen:
Weldone.

Maintenance is the key

How will that happen when thugs and agberos have taken over, in the absence of free education for jobs to well paid teachers?
How is that supposed to happen

ogododo:

https://punchng.com/two-killed-as-pms-nurtw-members-clash-in-ibadan/

2 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by uchaymart(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Segzy22:
This is a city which some eediots from POTOPOTO REPUBLIC use to call brown roof city

Man, hush for a moment.....Oje, beere, kudeti, ojaoba, yemetu, e.t.c are all brown roof....
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by anonimi: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
tollyboy5:

Comot that Dapo. It's Good has PDP won oyo state. I'll see what PDP will do in osun also.

Lagos APC perform well with water in every building, or perform well how

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by anonimi: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

Are you a delegate to the PDP primaries?
How much money are you spending on the other delegates to choose Peter Obi? Or you only pray for the success you have achieved in academics and business/employment?

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by bowei(m): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
I wonder which or what roads these buses will ply in Oyo state.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by abobote: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
All these bus terminal is for what.
Just parking of, and they are turning it to carnival

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by NnamdiN: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Looks good. Hope there's a connection with the train service? Make person no stress at all
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by Sammy07: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
tollyboy5:

grin
Na why i gave him under average grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
anonimi:

Are you a delegate to the PDP primaries?
How much money are you spending on the other delegates to choose Peter Obi? Or you only pray for the success you have achieved in academics and business/employment?
we spend when is necessary you don't start showing people when you spend yes i am among the PDP delegate undecided we need to show Nigeria that we still have good people in Nigeria who will not mirage there future with few money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oyo State hoodlum has built a terminal, whileHoodlum Obaseki is sleeping
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by Stinto: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
I know you no be Yoruba guy, cause omoluabi's don't do these!
cenaman:
Every state want to copy Lagos, Eko Oni Bajeooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
#15 Billion
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by bashlek(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
I will not see you cry
You said it all
All states govt to emulate
Nigerians deserve better life
We pray for divine healing in North and the entire country (north & south east are going through alot, I will not lie you)
Lisaint:
Let imagine all states using that cowry card!

Traveling gan will be so easy

The fact that you can use your card in lagos and also ibadan is a very very smart and innovative move!

I wish we can just have a southwest rail line /regional rail line all over the country

Imagine working in lagos
Living in akure!

Working in abuja
Living in lafia

We need more leader that think out of the box
Welldone GSM

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by tolaade1960: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
The man had performed excellently, not only in central Ibadan but across entire Oyo state .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by joey150(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Great stuff! Mass transit buses for mass transportation of people not that nonsense camry taxi cars lagos launched a few weeks back.

Good job, Seyi. Good job!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by Sheriman(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Rilwayne001:

What a Black mentality.

Rather than commend, it’s fault you’re envisioning?
You and I know what will happen to those buses and terminal in the next 5 years. Please don't pretend as if you don't know what is going on in this country.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by akinsto4ever(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Copy copy cat. Something wey Lagos don forget say them achieve grin.. yeye people. Lagos will achieve something and they will condemn it and say tinubu has chopped money but other states will mirror it and you'll be hearing Makinde this Makinde that. Hypocrites and weyrey gbogbo. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). by SugarGirl44(f): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
uchaymart:

Man, hush for a moment.....Oje, beere, kudeti, ojaoba, yemetu, e.t.c are all brown roof....

Sharap!
Werey even knows all the nooks and cranies
of the city, that's because you care so much about SW.

Does any SW person even give a fvck about knowing the capital of your cvrsed state with white roofs, let alone the LGs?
Try dey think oponu.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location / What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.