Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign (20191 Views)

11 Commissioners Dump PDP For APC In Sokoto As Tinubu Begins Rally / Bayelsa: 8 Lawmakers, 11 Commissioners, 6 LGA Chairmen, 83 Councillors Decamp / Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by RaptObserver: 6:28am On Apr 28, 2022
Am still waiting for federal cabinet members to resign. Can't they learn from the state governors?
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by 2blessed01(m): 6:28am On Apr 28, 2022
Ok... waiting 4 Ngige n co grin

Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Mumusaphire: 6:28am On Apr 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

The new law doesn't affect the deputy governor na ...or is something cooking ?
where do u see deputy governor. They said deputy ssg

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by toprealman: 6:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Whazar:
Tambuwal is going to APC you heard it first here
Most likely, and just like FFK, he will become irrelevant everafter.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Mumusaphire: 6:30am On Apr 28, 2022
RaptObserver:
Am still waiting for federal cabinet members to resign. Can't they learn from the state governors?
too much ego and power is covering their faces now. Since they knew we don't have law. Because see how they confusing themselves because of one law. They did it intentional.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by LongBig(m): 6:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Race for 2023 na your mate? I believe this is how it ought to be, are you contesting? Resign or I sack you.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by RaptObserver: 6:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Mumusaphire:
too much ego and power is covering their faces now. Since they knew we don't have law. Because see how they confusing themselves because of one law. They did it intentional.

The fear of the unknown. Imagine Malami becoming ordinary person after resignation, he won't even be allowed to see Gambari easily talk more of Buhari.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by samesta(m): 6:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Donshegxy10:

he is probably planning to decamp to another party.
If the deputy governor is decamping to another party, I don't think he would resign. Nigerian politicians don't resign because of decamping, they only resign if they see impeachment coming
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Zeeku: 6:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Pls stop this foolish
The Pandora kleptomaniac criminal in going nowhere

You're darkness and Peter Obi is light. Peter Obi for you, Peter Obi for me, Peter Obi for all, Peter Obi 2023
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by phemmie06(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Another internal fight
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by derecho(m): 6:49am On Apr 28, 2022
I thought the topic says
Deputy SSG ?
Or that another name for Deputy Governor in Sokoto?
samesta:

If the deputy governor is decamping to another party, I don't think he would resign. Nigerian politicians don't resign because of decamping, they only resign if they see impeachment coming
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Mumusaphire: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2022
RaptObserver:

The fear of the unknown. Imagine Malami becoming ordinary person after resignation, he won't even be allowed to see Gambari easily talk more of Buhari.
I swear.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by derecho(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Oga, na Deputy SSG na.. an appointee.
Maxymilliano:

Except for the Deputy Governor who must have resigned for reason best known to him, others appointees are only following the dictate of section 84 (12) of Electoral Act 2022

Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by derecho(m): 6:54am On Apr 28, 2022
I must confess this is my first time of hearing Deputy SSG...
Na only SSG I dey hia before
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Localbitkoin(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by seunmsg(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
Oga, na Deputy SSG na.. an appointee.

The deputy governor and the SSG resigned. There is nothing like deputy SSG.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/27/sokoto-deputy-governor-ssg-cos-11-commissioners-resign/?amp=1

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=seunmsg post=112326824]Sokoto state PDP has collapsed. The only PDP senator from the state dumped the party earlier today. Now, everybody on consequence in the government have resigned. The election will be a walkover for APC in the state next year. You don't know what you are saying... They are all looking for political offices. I'm in sokoto.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by eguarojeona: 7:18am On Apr 28, 2022
MartinCorridon:

Can't wait to see Pita Obey in Kano as those Abokis were singing. grin
Fita obi
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by pode(m): 7:23am On Apr 28, 2022
No be for this country this kind thing they happened
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2022
They all want to contest.. PDP is intact in sokoto.. I'm living in sokoto and know what is happening. Bafarawa son may likely pick PDP ticket. Deputy want to decamp to SDP because the governor is supporting Bafarawa son. Others want to contest for other political offices

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Kingdemu: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

The new law doesn't affect the deputy governor na ...or is something cooking ?
The Dep Gov doubles as a commissioner, so he only resigned his appointment as a commissioner
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Proflere: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Except for the Deputy Governor who must have resigned for reason best known to him, others appointees are only following the dictate of section 84 (12) of Electoral Act 2022

The Deputy Governor may not even know this doesn't apply to him. These guys hardly read!
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by CorperKola: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2022
seunmsg:

The Deputy governor resigned because the party is dead in the state. Tambuwal may even join APC with the way things are going.
Tambuwal visited buhari a few days ago too, so its possible
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by PoliteActivist: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Nothing is going on his coming out to contest as a governor so nothing special no panic

Peter obi 4 u
peter obi 4 me
peter obi 4 Nigeria
obi of Nigeria 2023

Really, if Nigerians reflect deeply, there is really only one candidate who will bring common sense into governance and cost of governance in Nigeria: PETER OBI!

IT IS TIME FOR PETER OBI!!!

See below as they shamelessly mute Doyin Okupe's mike as he tells the TRUTH as to why Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No_LomJr_Ns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by seunmsg(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=Nwaezehopr post=112336410][/quote]

And the deputy governor has to resign to look for a political office? How? Make it make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by garfield1: 7:32am On Apr 28, 2022
Nwaezehopr:
They all want to contest.. PDP is intact in sokoto.. I'm living in sokoto and know what is happening. Bafarawa son may likely pick PDP ticket. Deputy want to decamp to SDP because the governor is supporting Bafarawa son. Others want to contest for other political offices

Ahmed aliyu sokoto is the next gov
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by samesta(m): 7:32am On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
I thought the topic says
Deputy SSG ?
Or that another name for Deputy Governor in Sokoto?

Please read the article.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Penguin2: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2022
seunmsg:

The Deputy Governor resigned to contest?

How far now you’ve confirmed it’s “Deputy SSG” and not “Deputy Governor”?

Next time don’t be faster than your shadow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plot To 'Rig' 2023 Elections Through Uploads From Polling Units Uncovered / "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu / President Buhari's Meeting With Security Chiefs In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.