Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign (20157 Views)

11 Commissioners Dump PDP For APC In Sokoto As Tinubu Begins Rally / Bayelsa: 8 Lawmakers, 11 Commissioners, 6 LGA Chairmen, 83 Councillors Decamp / Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by seunmsg(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2022
Penguin2:

How far now you’ve confirmed it’s “Deputy SSG” and not “Deputy Governor”?

Next time don’t be faster than your shadow

Go back and read again bro, it’s the deputy governor and not deputy SSG.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Tareq1105: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

The new law doesn't affect the deputy governor na ...or is something cooking ?

Definitely. Imagine people that cannot fix their small space called state are applying to fix a larger entity called Nigeria.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Penguin2: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Go back and read again bro, it’s the deputy governor and not deputy SSG.

You truly think if the Deputy Gov wanted to defect, he’d resign first before announcing his defection?

Think na, think.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Tareq1105: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2022
omenka:
Such a significant depletion in the ranks of the state's ruling party. Just like my friend and brother above said, the party has collapsed in the state.

And Tambuwal want to be president. I'm still laughing in French.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Kennitrust(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2022
They need help
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Tareq1105: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Miracle2022:
what do you think when you see Tambuwal meeting Mr president? Tambuwal is going to be vice to Jonathan.

Keep deceiving yourself, it will never happen. Jonathan is not coming and don't forget that Tambuwal is not a friend of the Villa.

He's not close to Villa since that leaked audio in 2017 and was partly responsible for his defection back to PDP and nothing has changed.

Investigation revealed that he was summoned bcoz of the activities of bandits and border issue in Sokoto state.

Therefore, there's no basis for moving him to Vice a mirage president when we have many outgoing governors from the north west, if that's the criteria. Tambuwal would be the last Buhari would thought of or consider for any appointments. Tambuwal is too desperate.

There's nothing special about Tambuwal so forget it. He's a face of betrayal, nothing more. Jonathan and Tambuwal speculation is not visible and dead on arrival.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Caleycashh: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Lalasticlala and Mynd44, this story is huge. Why is it not on front page? The deputy governor, SSG, COS and 11 commissioners resigning in one fell swoop is such a big deal. This should be trending. Are you guys waiting for Tambuwal to resign before moving the thread to front page?
Rubbish... the whole Government is a failure!!!, they should all resign.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by seunmsg(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2022
Penguin2:

You truly think if the Deputy Gov wanted to defect, he’d resign first before announcing his defection?

Think na, think.

So, why did he resign?
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Tareq1105: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2022
Caleycashh:
Rubbish... the whole Government is a failure!!!, they should all resign.

It speaks volumes of Tambuwal sense of administration.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Tareq1105: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2022
RaptObserver:
Am still waiting for federal cabinet members to resign. Can't they learn from the state governors?

Let me tell you the truth. Those ministers are not serious about their presidential ambition. They just obtained Form which they know the Party would refund them.

They prefer to chop Buhari for 8 yrs to the end. You think they don't know that they cannot win. They know. You analyze the aspirants one by one, you'll understand. They're not serious about it. It's just to show off.

When judgement is delivered against them now, they'll use that as excuse. If na you you go resign in a regime that no yardstick to measure the performance of ministers? The Chopin continue.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Miracle2022: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2022
Tareq1105:

Keep deceiving yourself, it will never happen. Jonathan is not coming and don't forget that Tambuwal is not a friend of the Villa.

He's not close to Villa since that leaked audio in 2017 and was partly responsible for his defection back to PDP and nothing has changed.

Investigation revealed that he was summoned bcoz of the activities of bandits and border issue in Sokoto state.

Therefore, there's no basis for moving him to Vice a mirage president when we have many outgoing governors from the north west, if that's the criteria. Tambuwal would be the last Buhari would thought of or consider for any appointments. Tambuwal is too desperate.

There's nothing special about Tambuwal so forget it. He's a face of betrayal, nothing more. Jonathan and Tambuwal speculation is not visible and dead on arrival.
emotionally speaking!
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by naija4life247: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2022
Are they enrolling in the school of banditry, kidnapping and serial killing?
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by nkem1992: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2022
Penguin2:

How far now you’ve confirmed it’s “Deputy SSG” and not “Deputy Governor”?

Next time don’t be faster than your shadow
His deputy is among, check well...
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by RaptObserver: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2022
Tareq1105:

Let me tell you the truth. Those ministers are not serious about their presidential ambition. They just obtained Form which they know the Party would refund them.

They prefer to chop Buhari for 8 yrs to the end. You think they don't know that they cannot win. They know. You analyze the aspirants one by one, you'll understand. They're not serious about it. It's just to show off.

When judgement is delivered against them now, they'll use that as excuse. If na you you go resign in a regime that no yardstick to measure the performance of ministers? The Chopin continue.

I can't agree less with you. Even if they don't refund the money, #100 million is nothing to them.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Tareq1105: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2022
Zeeku:
You're darkness and Peter Obi is light. Peter Obi for you, Peter Obi for me, Peter Obi for all, Peter Obi 2023

Peter Obi for you and your family only. We don't need a pretender and serial liar as president.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Tareq1105: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2022
RaptObserver:

I can't agree less with you. Even if they don't refund the money, #100 million is nothing to them.

Yes, it's a token to them.

Nigerian politicians are wicked to Nigerians. Every day you watch helpless Nigerians on AIT soliciting for money to fix their health challenges but Nigeria politicians would not assist but they can buy Form for #100m.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by MartinCorridon: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2022
eguarojeona:
Fita obi

Hehehe. That's funnier than what I wrote tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Tareq1105: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2022
Nwaezehopr:
They all want to contest.. PDP is intact in sokoto.. I'm living in sokoto and know what is happening. Bafarawa son may likely pick PDP ticket. Deputy want to decamp to SDP because the governor is supporting Bafarawa son. Others want to contest for other political offices

Let me ask you, in all of these, is it a plus or minus to PDP in Sokoto state?
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by shortIGBOman: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Nothing is going on his coming out to contest as a governor so nothing special no panic

Peter obi 4 u
peter obi 4 me
peter obi 4 Nigeria
obi of Nigeria 2023

Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country.

Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Indispensable85(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2022
Miracle2022:
Tambuwal will be the next vice president,while Jonathan will be the next president under APC.

Symptoms of high fever. Mtcheeew
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Sonyboom765: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2022
Mad fools I am not the one that supervises the slaughter of igbos on Azu river neither am I the one caught with N250 million cash of Anambra money in Lagos. I am the one that loot d your commonwealth in Igbo land to save into peter Obi daughter's Pandora account. Oloriburuku bastard that should be your darkness, I am the shinning light exposing the criminal you love. Ask your dead brain Igbo bigoted father to tell you the difference.

Zeeku:
You're darkness and Peter Obi is light. Peter Obi for you, Peter Obi for me, Peter Obi for all, Peter Obi 2023
Bonesbreaker:
if you have any evidence sue him or take it to EFCC rather than come online here to disgrace ur linage
Bonesbreaker:
cheesy grin darkness fighting light
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Uzoisaga(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

The Deputy Governor was also a Commissioner of Agriculture and Rural Development. So he simply resigned from that portfolio.
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Tosbox01(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2022
Hello everyone. Pls join my WhatsApp TV "Inspiration TV" by saving this line"08054098869" on your phone and sending me a message so I can save yours too. Thanks as you do so. ���������
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by tamdun: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Miracle2022:
what do you think when you see Tambuwal meeting Mr president? Tambuwal is going to be vice to Jonathan.
So apc will make Jonathan and Tambuwal from pdp president and vice president? U sabi politics well well
Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Mad fools I am not the one that supervises the slaughter of igbos on Azu river neither am I the one caught with N250 million cash of Anambra money in Lagos. I am the one that loot d your commonwealth in Igbo land to save into peter Obi daughter's Pandora account. Oloriburuku bastard that should be your darkness, I am the shinning light exposing the criminal you love. Ask your dead brain Igbo bigoted father to tell you the difference.

your depressed since you have evidence why not take it to EFCC rather act like a psycho here,stay awoke PETER OBI OF NIGERIA IS NOT A BATTERED POLITICIAN HIS A REFORMER TELL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO GET THERE PVC AND VOTE FOR HIM COME 2023,

Re: Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign by zigzagluv: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2022
Maybe because of what is said about Norther Elders forum,
mrvitalis:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Regained Freedom After 104 Days In Captivity - Sadiq Ango Abdullahi / Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times / Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.