Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me (543 Views)

Strictly Screenplay Writer Please. / Please, I Need A Very Good Writer / How Can I Be A Good Writer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
I have had terrible experiences hiring writers on this forum.

Please, if you have used a writer on this forum that is very good (native English proficiency level), kindly share his or her moniker here, and I will reach out to them.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Awaiting your referrals.
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by haggai247: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
You go fit pay native English proficiency writer?

Groom the one who's ready and willing to learn.

My $0.5
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
haggai247:
You go fit pay native English proficiency writer?

Groom the one who's ready and willing to learn.

My $0.5

If you're good, you're good, the pay is not what determines a good writer. I once paid someone on this forum (name withheld) N10 per word. The job was so bad it took me several minutes editing before I could forward to the client.
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
I'm very proficient in the use of english actually, and the best part is that I won't over charge you for a sloppy job. Just try me, you'll be thrilled you did.
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2022
Xyz
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by haggai247: 4:04am On Apr 28, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

If you're good, you're good, the pay is not what determines a good writer. I once paid someone on this forum (name withheld) N10 per word. The job was so bad it took me several minutes editing before I could forward to the client.

You paid someone #10 without vetting his proficiency?
Learn to outsource abeg.

Read Dan Kennedy No bs ruthless management guide for fun and profit.

When I started someone wrote an academic article riddled with errors and still wanted me to hire him mbanu i refused he called me a scammer I thank God I didn't fall to any pressure.

Learn to do a paid tests and don't lose guard always check vet their work it's your business not theirs.

No go friendship in this business.

Anything that happens is your lose.
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by CowbellY: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Also plugging here that I need an economics writer for a commission today.

Dm me. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by ezeknov(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2022
I'm available to write your articles at an affordable price. Just reply so we get in touch briefly
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2022
ezeknov:
I'm available to write your articles at an affordable price. Just reply so we get in touch briefly

Therein lies my problem. Did you see me mention articles anywhere in my post? I am not looking for an article writer. I need someone I can ask to write an SOP for a client, and he'll deliver a good job. Tomorrow if I ask him/her to write a letter to the senate president on behalf of a client, he will not tell me he only knows how to write articles.
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by amechispeaks(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

Please, if you have used a writer on this forum that is very good (native English proficiency level), kindly share his or her moniker here, and I will reach out to them.

Thanks in anticipation.

Good day Mr. Patrick.

This is Amechi. I successfully completed a few tasks for you in the past, although we couldn't agree on the last two.

Nonetheless, I can help you with your client's statement of purpose.

I use the same WhatsApp number 08033422206. Reach me if you're open to working together again.
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by ThothHermes: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
This dude is always making noise about looking for good writers. Why not go on Fiverr and Upwork to look for native writers since nobody here meets your standards?
Rubbish and ingredients.
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
amechispeaks:

Good day Mr. Patrick.

This is Amechi. I successfully completed a few tasks for you in the past, although we couldn't agree on the last two.

Nonetheless, I can help you with your client's statement of purpose.

I use the same WhatsApp number 08033422206. Reach me if you're open to working together again.

I have not forgotten you my brother. You are the only writer I have used on this platform without having to correct his work, but your shakara is too much. Yes, I have to say it. I don't need an SOP presently, I only used that to explain to the guy who calls himself an article writer that my needs are diverse. BTW, We can work together again, if you're willing to come down to my level.
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by Peebee17(f): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

Thanks in anticipation.

I am a writer and I can send u a sample of my work if you don't mind.
You can just chat me up via WhatsApp on this contact: 08160209971. Thank you
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by Ayal01(f): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
I am quite available, you can reach me on WhatsApp via 08105769621.
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by Udoboss(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

But I'm paid more than #10 and not yet an expert though good .So I feel the pay is a factor...

I will advise get few experience persons and train them.
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by ezeknov(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Udoboss:

But I'm paid more than #10 and not yet an expert though good .So I feel the pay is a factor...

True words bro.
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by cleverseo: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

Thanks in anticipation.

Hello Mr Patrick

I'm an excellent writer and I'm very proficient in writing articles in native English

You can contact me via email chijiokereafor98@gmail.com

Or on WhatsApp on +2348096185076
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
Udoboss:

Which Nigerian pays you N10 per page? I'm asking so I can submit my application, too.
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by ezeknov(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

Which Nigerian pays you N10 per page? I'm asking so I can submit my application, too.

Me grin grin grin

Just joking
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by Udoboss(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

If your niche is cryptocurrency there are deals like that given by Nigerians..
I don't have his number again would've gladly posted ..

BTW, I don't mean you don't pay well.....But you're looking for very experienced personnel...And what thing I know a very experienced person should be earning more than #10 making your offer a turn off .

That's why I said you should looke for people that you could mentor
Re: I Need A Very Good Writer, Please Refer One To Me by Edrick: 11:37am On May 01, 2022
I am a multi skilled creative writer, who can work on your project in any style, format or any topic or niche of your choosing.

Allow me to write and/or proofread any material and I will personalize your content according to your audience.

I can provide a plagiarism free report for you 100%.

Kindly reach out to me at 080.89240966

I can also proof read and edit your documents

(1) (Reply)

Need Two Writers For Customer Case Articles / Nana Killed Her Husband- "A Prompt I Gave CHATGPT / Please Urgent "I Have A Client Who Want To Publish A Book Online"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.