Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Pete Edochie Might Not Be Happy With Yul After All - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Might Not Be Happy With Yul After All (507 Views)

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) / Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie Might Not Be Happy With Yul After All by Gentlerespect76: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Indications are emerging that famous actor and father of Yul, Chief Pete Edochie might not be happy with the latest development in his son's life. No father, no matter how deeply he might love his child, has the right to dictate what happens in the child's life, especially adult children. But from Yul's wife's Facebook outburst to Pete's cryptic statement, it's obvious this is not the best of times for the young Edochie's household.

If he was rash in his decision to allow emotions play with his sense of professionalism, only time shall tell. But I know that according to Prof Achebe, "things have fallen apart already and the center can't hold" in Yul's home right now.

Re: Pete Edochie Might Not Be Happy With Yul After All by yuping(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
undecided No be everything Proverb go solve.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Might Not Be Happy With Yul After All by nzeobi(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
If you want to marry a second wife atleast do it with the consent of the first wife if not it's a betrayal

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Might Not Be Happy With Yul After All by mii4u(f): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
I'm happy he is not taking sides with his son.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Might Not Be Happy With Yul After All by mii4u(f): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
nzeobi:
If you want to marry a second wife atleast do it with the consent of the first wife if not it's a betrayal
True
Re: Pete Edochie Might Not Be Happy With Yul After All by Gentlerespect76: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
yuping:
undecided No be everything Proverb go solve.
grin na you talk am!
Re: Pete Edochie Might Not Be Happy With Yul After All by Gentlerespect76: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
mii4u:
I'm happy he is not taking sides with his son.
Exactly
Re: Pete Edochie Might Not Be Happy With Yul After All by Gentlerespect76: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
nzeobi:
I agree with you; imagine the heartache for the first wife.
Re: Pete Edochie Might Not Be Happy With Yul After All by habsydiamond(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Social media Don elaborate everything.. Something wey dem for just solve for inside palour dem carry am come social media wey go dabaru everything..

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Might Not Be Happy With Yul After All by kaladoz: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
I will not be happy with him if he was my son
Re: Pete Edochie Might Not Be Happy With Yul After All by Gentlerespect76: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
kaladoz:
I will not be happy with him if he was my son
Man he disappointed big time. Honestly.

(1) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-etim Discusses How She Felt After Learning She Cannot Bear Children / Bbnaija 2022 Contestants / Nigeria Female Celebrities Challenge Join Kelly Tiktok Bumbum Dance Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.