Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Actor Yul Edochie Welcomes A Son With His Second Wife, Judy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Yul Edochie Welcomes A Son With His Second Wife, Judy (166 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Yul Edochie Welcomes A Son With His Second Wife, Judy by Gistblog9ja(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Actor Yul Edochie has taken to Instagram to announce the arrival of his child with actress Austin Muoghalu and his wife is making it's clear that she is not very supportive of Yul decision.

The actor took to instagram to show off his son with Judy.

Sharing beautiful photos on his Instagram page, Yul Edochie wrote:

"It’s time for the world to meet my son.
His name is STAR DIKE MUNACHIMSO YUL-EDOCHIE.
Born by my second wife @judyaustin1
And I love him so much, just as much as I love my other children."

Read more on Gistblog9ja
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/04/actor-yul-edochie-welcomes-son-with-his.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel-buga Ft Tekno �|| Tik Tok Compilation / Normacrooz With S Money On #bugachallenge By Kizz Daniel Ft Tekno On Tiktok / Davido Dey Kpara For Rich People Shar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.