Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria As Well As Africa In The 80s? I Strongly Doub - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria As Well As Africa In The 80s? I Strongly Doub (452 Views)

How To Make Money Online In NIGERIA As A Student / Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / 7 Practical Tips To Start An Entertainment Website In Nigeria As A Beginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria As Well As Africa In The 80s? I Strongly Doub by Starpro: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Who was the richest man in Nigeria as well as Africa in the 80s? I strongly doubt Abiola as forbes released their first world billionaires magazine in 1987 according to them. From some information I gathered Michael Ibru would be a competitor because he had between 9000 and 11000 employees in 1990 and Deinde Fernandez is also a viable competitor according to some sources and sources indicate that both men were legitimately dollar billionaires before they passed on plus does anyone even know what Abiola's real net worth (without converting it to today's value) at the time was?
Re: Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria As Well As Africa In The 80s? I Strongly Doub by jom28gy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Then, what is the place of Louis Ojukwu who was the richest man in West Africa,then?
Re: Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria As Well As Africa In The 80s? I Strongly Doub by Starpro: 1:41am On Apr 28, 2022
What was his actual net worth then?

(1) (Reply)

FOUR HOURS LEFT: Please, Vote For Elon Musk To Stay / . / I Need A Frontend Developer For A One-off Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.