Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh (1453 Views)

US Issues Warning To Countries Arming Russia, South Africa Hits Back / War: Ukraine Will Not Join NATO – Zelensky / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by ebufa: 12:53am On May 04, 2022
Techsupport:

If you werent a paid troll, you would have said Ukraine should have done this or that to stop or avoid the war but because they have given you that worthless ruble, your brain has gone with it. US is envious of Russia? what news stand, childish argument is that?

Child please read a book, educate your self before you come to a public forum to embarrass your self.

You are the one in real need of a thorough re-education.............. a proper schooling in contemporary geostrategic studies! So you think Great Britain is not envious of Nigeria's crude oil deposits? ditto the western nations over Russia's immense natural resources. Whom am I even posting with? do not let the CNN propaganda continue to fry your brain..........you will need that faculty for the impending w0rld war that is coming.......!
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by Nobody: 1:40am On May 04, 2022
ebufa:

You are the one in real need of a thorough re-education.............. a proper schooling in contemporary geostrategic studies! So you think Great Britain is not envious of Nigeria's crude oil deposits? ditto the western nations over Russia's immense natural resources. Whom am I even posting with? do not let the CNN propaganda continue to fry your brain..........you will need that faculty for the impending w0rld war that is coming.......!

Dude I am more equipped for any war than you can ever be. There is one thing that civilians are really good at in war and that is dying. You geostrategic expert is nothing but a civilian. What are the immense natural resources in Russia that the US does not have double of. The only thing Russia exports is oil and gas, the Mexicans in my backyard in Odessa run on that shiit.
Boy I suggest you read a book before you come here to make a fool of yourself.

Know your limits child.
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by ebufa: 4:08am On May 04, 2022
Techsupport:

Dude I am more equipped for any war than you can ever be. There is one thing that civilians are really good at in war and that is dying. You geostrategic expert is nothing but a civilian. What are the immense natural resources in Russia that the US does not have double of. The only thing Russia exports is oil and gas, the Mexicans in my backyard in Odessa run on that shiit.
Boy I suggest you read a book before you come here to make a fool of yourself.

Know your limits child.

Aside from your lame attempts at sophistry, most of all you posted here is absolute drivel.......the truth stares you in the face and because you are no policy thinker, you are oblivious to it. So Russia is a craphole like your Zoo and the United States just thru Biden has proposed to spend 33 billion dollars on arming Ukraine to fight a Russia that has NOTHING to offer.........bros you are a neophyte on issues like this ...go and gossip with your wife in the kitchen abeg!!
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by 989900: 9:39am On May 04, 2022
ebufa:

mumu man!!!
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 04, 2022
ebufa:

Aside from your lame attempts at sophistry, most of all you posted here is absolute drivel.......the truth stares you in the face and because you are no policy thinker, you are oblivious to it. So Russia is a craphole like your Zoo and the United States just thru Biden has proposed to spend 33 billion dollars on arming Ukraine to fight a Russia that has NOTHING to offer.........bros you are a neophyte on issues like this ...go and gossip with your wife in the kitchen abeg!!
Ok.

I suggest that you deal with your unknown gun men issue before commenting on what your only influence is the small change you were paid to write unintelligent crap online.

Fyi, I am not part of your zoo.
You guys can have that
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by baralatie(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2022
princemillla:

No, some people here think upside down. They feel they are protecting their inherited territory.
Ukraine has denounce they won't join nato, they've suffered heavy loss on both citizens and infrastructure. It will take years to rebuild what they've lost.
The West knows what they are doing honestly!
Umm
Ukraine reneged and has continually reneged on all it's promises concerning NATO membership
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by baralatie(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2022
a4cube:
Made a lot of sense. Ego from the West is the only thing that is prolonging this war. The morale boosting and biased optimism from the West to Zelensky is only destroying Ukraine. Ukrainians need to act now to save their beloved country otherwise many other cities will look like Maruopol soon.
I think Ukraine has lost that chance again with the turkey peace deal

We are just waiting for the downward spiral
Zelensky is a comedian
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by ebufa: 10:38pm On May 04, 2022
Techsupport:

Ok.

I suggest that you deal with your unknown gun men issue before commenting on what your only influence is the small change you were paid to write unintelligent crap online.

Fyi, I am not part of your zoo.
You guys can have that

The challenge you have is that you are Black, you are negro, you are nizoorian, you are afonja and worst you are foolish and ignorant! There are no unknown gunmen in Xtian middle belt...they are dyed in the wool nizoorians !!njo..yet they harvest death and maimings every week.......tells me something is wrong with y'all in dat abominable sh*thole! My only cryptic message to you dummies is that "watch events in Ukraine CAREFULLY....cos in it lies the FORMULAR"......Judgement will fall on all that lifted their hands against children Of The Most High.
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 04, 2022
ebufa:

The challenge you have is that you are Black, you are negro, you are nizoorian, you are afonja and worst you are foolish and ignorant! There are no unknown gunmen in Xtian middle belt...they are dyed in the wool nizoorians !!njo..yet they harvest death and maimings every week.......tells me something is wrong with y'all in dat abominable sh*thole! My only cryptic message to you dummies is that "watch events in Ukraine CAREFULLY....cos in it lies the FORMULAR"......Judgement will fall on all that lifted their hands against children Of The Most High.

Boy, your weed is strong! so you are the children of the most high? boy if you don't know your father, ask your mother who impregnated her.
Yes, I am black and it is not a challenge. I seriously doubt that you are not.
Please get some help, you sound frustrated and bitter.
FYI, there are no unknown gunmen where I live. I am the GUN man I have my 308 and sig rattler to keep the unwanted out. I seriously doubt you even know what I am talking about. Anyway, Nice weed you smoked, it is very evident in your disjointed write-up.
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by ebufa: 6:49pm On May 05, 2022
Techsupport:

Boy, your weed is strong! so you are the children of the most high? boy if you don't know your father, ask your mother who impregnated her.
Yes, I am black and it is not a challenge. I seriously doubt that you are not.
Please get some help, you sound frustrated and bitter.
FYI, there are no unknown gunmen where I live. I am the GUN man I have my 308 and sig rattler to keep the unwanted out. I seriously doubt you even know what I am talking about. Anyway, Nice weed you smoked, it is very evident in your disjointed write-up.

I live in Carmel, Indianapolis........in a house just south of 1 million dollars, own homes in Lagos, Awka, and Abuja..........building one in Cebu Philippines...We are not mates by the wildest stretch of the imagination, You will soon know the "people" you are dealing with....the day draws nigh! What we do is spiritual ....on the DDay your guns will be as deadly as a feather! Of course, my treatise to you is beyond your comprehension...how you wan decode am! get into the kitchen and continue your housewiife's gossip!
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 05, 2022
ebufa:

I live in Carmel, Indianapolis........in a house just south of 1 million dollars, own homes in Lagos, Awka, and Abuja..........building one in Cebu Philippines...We are not mates by the wildest stretch of the imagination, You will soon know the "people" you are dealing with....the day draws nigh! What we do is spiritual ....on the DDay your guns will be as deadly as a feather! Of course, my treatise to you is beyond your comprehension...how you wan decode am! get into the kitchen and continue your housewiife's gossip!

Good you are close by. I can actually touch you.

Keep talking...
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by ebufa: 9:29pm On May 06, 2022
Techsupport:

Good you are close by. I can actually touch you.

Keep talking...

Do you want my address? make I comot from Aldi's first ......your butt getting too big for your breeches I see! how 'bout putting a bull's eye on your coconut head? Angel Ekelu won't mind taking aim at your balding head from his celestial abode on high, it is a gazillion miles away but I guarantee he ain't go miss! Lol........you are hilarious.
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 06, 2022
ebufa:

Do you want my address? make I comot from Aldi's first ......your butt getting too big for your breeches I see! how 'bout putting a bull's eye on your coconut head? Angel Ekelu won't mind taking aim at your balding head from his celestial abode on high, it is a gazillion miles away but I guarantee he ain't go miss! Lol........you are hilarious.

Please do. Send me your address. I will come say hello. I am about 12 miles give or take
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by ebufa: 10:55pm On May 06, 2022
Techsupport:

Please do. Send me your address. I will come say hello. I am about 12 miles give or take

send your email and cell number .............I will also need your address for the return match.......first to draw...winner takes all!
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by Nobody: 12:35am On May 07, 2022
ebufa:

send your email and cell number .............I will also need your address for the return match.......first to draw...winner takes all!

Dude, in a way I am liking this our banter.
You are probably the only black dude there. So you will be easy to find.
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by ebufa: 3:17am On May 07, 2022
Techsupport:

Dude, in a way I am liking this our banter.
You are probably the only black dude there. So you will be easy to find.

do not go and kill Mark Jones my African American hi-flier o!..............Akata no get luv o! they will root out innocent Africans in Indy west side o! We are of the Umu-Ezelu.....we are hovering spirits! watch the Russian / Ukraine wahala......go buy plots of land for Naija if you have not done so yet,the west African real estate especially the southeast Naija is going to explode in value soon...........the Europeans and slavs are about to nuke each other to kingdom come! our sojourn here is almost over.........friendly counsel!
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by Nobody: 4:42am On May 07, 2022
ebufa:

do not go and kill Mark Jones my African American hi-flier o!..............Akata no get luv o! they will root out innocent Africans in Indy west side o! We are of the Umu-Ezelu.....we are hovering spirits! watch the Russian / Ukraine wahala......go buy plots of land for Naija if you have not done so yet,the west African real estate especially the southeast Naija is going to explode in value soon...........the Europeans and slavs are about to nuke each other to kingdom come! our sojourn here is almost over.........friendly counsel!

really? and yet you are buying million dollar house in their land. Well Good luck to you and happy hovering.
Re: Further Arming Ukraine Will Only Destroy It. Angus Roxburgh by ebufa: 6:06am On May 07, 2022
Techsupport:

really? and yet you are buying million dollar house in their land. Well Good luck to you and happy hovering.

house is up for sale! prices are falling fast .......stock market is falling too but I'll count my losses! let those who have eyes see and those who have ears listen! The Most High is about to Prove to doubting Thomases that he owns this world 100%.No waka far the cinema is about to begin!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hamas Calls For Global Jihad, Invasion Of Israel, Attack Jews Worldwide On Oct13 / 9/11 / Photos Of Melania Trump On Her Birthday Suit Hits The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.