Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

We Rise By Lifting Others - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Rise By Lifting Others (1394 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / We Only Lift By Lifting Others Up / We Rise By Lifting Others... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Rise By Lifting Others by amzee(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2022
@dodoatirice a man with an heart of gold. May your pocket never run dry. And to we the hustlers(legitimate), may Oluwa crown our efforts with SUCCESS. Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Rise By Lifting Others by Anny505(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2022
Not everyone that is reach and wealthy is a giver, the are people that just have the heart of giving either they're rich or poor it doesn't matter to them but they just can't resist ever giving to those in need.

It's takes a heart of gold to always give even when you are also struggling. You did well boss, may God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Rise By Lifting Others by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
dodoatirice:

Thanks Boss,
The pricing was because I’m thankfull that i can atleast pull those numbers for those kids and the family as a whole. I have been there. Thank God i can atleast put those numbers up. Na God
You have really done well. Like you said, life sometimes could be funny.
Please if there's any assistance you can give me,I will be very grateful. It doesn't need to be monetary, please if it's a job to stabilize my family at this point,I will really do. I have my degree certificate and everything I wrote in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7095309/travails-convict is really true. I have all the evidences to back it up. Please assist if you can
Thanks
Re: We Rise By Lifting Others by dodoatirice: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2022
amzee:
@dodoatirice a man with an heart of gold.
May your pocket never run dry.
And to we the hustlers(legitimate), may Oluwa crown our efforts with SUCCESS.
Amin

Amen Boss
Thanks and you too
Re: We Rise By Lifting Others by dodoatirice: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2022
Anny505:
Not everyone that is reach and wealthy is a giver, the are people that just have the heart of giving either they're rich or poor it doesn't matter to them but they just can't resist ever giving to those in need.

It's takes a heart of gold to always give even when you are also struggling. You did well boss, may God bless you

Amen and thank you
Re: We Rise By Lifting Others by dodoatirice: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Haakeem:
You got a good heart tho! May you be blessed.

Bossssss

Thanks and amen
Re: We Rise By Lifting Others by Dollywood(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nice. Very nice gesture. Your the type of people we need in our society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Rise By Lifting Others by dodoatirice: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dollywood:
Nice. Very nice gesture. Your the type of people we need in our society.

Thanks
Re: We Rise By Lifting Others by newcommer: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
HUSTLER001:
What I don't understand is the amount attached to the items. There isn't a need for that. A good gesture though. God bless you!

Allow him to attach the amount so entitled people like you and others in the future will know that good things sometimes come with a cost.

Entitled people will vote in bad leaders, tithe to church leaders that do not care about them then come back and burden their employer or relative.

you hear terrible stories online of some even killing their employers because they feel they should have what the other person has
Re: We Rise By Lifting Others by newcommer: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
dodoatirice:

Thanks for telling your story, better times are ahead

Please put me on as to how to make money too. I want to stand on my own two feet.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is This So About Pregnant Woman? / How Did You Meet Your Spouse? What Attracted You To Him/her? / She Was My Cousin:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.