Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Juju Maestro, King Sunny Ade Has Donated Musical Equipment Worth Several Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juju Maestro, King Sunny Ade Has Donated Musical Equipment Worth Several Million (1371 Views)

Korede Bello With King Sunny Ade [PICS] / Sunny Ade Wins N500m Copyright Suit 30 Years Later / Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juju Maestro, King Sunny Ade Has Donated Musical Equipment Worth Several Million by focusxo4: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2011
When we talk about visionary leadership, what readily comes to mind is charisma or what I call “Personal Charm.” But that is far from what I have in mind.

My argument for SME owners is, to succeed in the competitive marketplace today and survive the sultry business atmosphere, SME owners/managers cannot afford a slip in leadership. So I argue that even if you don’t have charisma as a person, become inspirational! Be a role model for those that work with/for you. Earn the respect of your competitors. Command the reverence and loyalty of your customers. Earn the support of the community where your business is located. This, in a brief, is what I mean by visionary leadership.

http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/entertainment-extra/4606-ksa-to-teach-music-at-oau.html

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With These Picture / Nigerian Accent Ranked As The 5th Sexiest In The World – Cnngo / Nollywood Superstar, Funke Akindele As You've Never Seen Her Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.