Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) (4086 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (video) / Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth / Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by derecho(m): 7:16am On Apr 28, 2022
There's a difference between "seriousness" and desperation.

You admit he's sick but did he say so?

naija4life247:

No doubt, he is not in the best state of health. But he is the only one showing seriousness desperation.

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 28, 2022
virginchaser:
I didn't see any shaking hands anyway. This is just one of the usual propaganda which is unnecessary.

I wonder what they are saying too. Many didn't even watch the video before dropping comments maybe cos of data.

The more they do this, the more popular he becomes even in the North. You are helping him tell the ever conscious Northern voters how much he would do to be closer to Allah and you think you are harming him? Yeye!
Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Lionnation: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:

So, you and he accept that his father is incompetent and unqualified.
Yes if your hand is shaking you are not qaulified to be president, get it into your head urchin

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by coronavirus19: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:

Stfu. How does this matter concern his father now.
Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Lionnation: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2022
Skyview01:
I watched the video and no sign of a shaky hand.
Watch again

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by lwisee: 7:35am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:

Is he coming to fight World Boxing Champion or is he coming to run with Usain Bolt? He is to give direction and instruction. Olusegun Obasanjo that is still very strong till date, tell us one thing he achieved as President besides selling all companies established by our founding fathers to himself and Atiku's family, friends and mistresses

You are one of those that believe Tinubu has sacrificed a lot for APC hence we should compensate him with the Presidency even if he's on the sick bed.
Have you seen his recent video in Mecca, the man is suffering from Parkinson diseases, his hand is visibly shaking, presidency is not about giving instructions only...people around him will take advantage of his weakness. Look at the case of Buhari driver, he made Buhari sign many contracts he knew nothing about.
We don't want such again. I can bet it with you, Tinubu is worse than Buhari health wise. He's equally suffering from dementia.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by colorsofrainbow: 7:38am On Apr 28, 2022
96ACE:

I don't like tinubu for personal reasons but I think this is uncalled for
Tinubu's slumdogs buried Jonathan alive with caskets prior to 2015 election. So stop deceiving yourself by being a terrible hypocrite. You were nowhere to be found to discredit that. I'm sure you were one of them then.

Now Tinubu is facing same,you are weeping upandan grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by colorsofrainbow: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:

Tinubu's slumdogs assume anyone who isn't contesting is incompetent and unqualified.
Maybe you should relate that to your father. grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by colorsofrainbow: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:

I prefer someone else, but nobody is showing seriousness. The two idiots that are pretending to be serious, that is Wike the wicked, and Judas Osinbajo do not have any performance record that is close to that of the Jagaban Borgu. They are just two stupid lawyers.
Even if Jesus Christ decides to contest,you will only see who you want to see.

You ve been a Tinubu slumdog since years ago so stop deceiving yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Advocate500: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:
Show us your father's hand. Let's see if it is shaking or stationary.

No doubt, he is not in the best state of health. But he is the only one showing seriousness. Tinubu is everywhere. Even while outside the country, the Media is with him because he and his associates control the Nigeria's Media space. However, others declare their intentions and go back to their villages to sleep.

Or has anyone seen Pius Anyim in Pius since the day he declared his intention? How many times has anyone since Peter Peter Obi? Where is Kingsley Moghalu? Where is Rotimi Amaechi? Where is Roachas Okorocha? The other two people that are pretending to be campaigning are Judas Osinbajo and Wike the wicked one.

Nobody will vote for a VP that failed for 7 years, and we aren't voting for unserious nincompoops. Let them all come out and tell us what they have to offer.
only if the father is interested in ruling Nigeria, that is were his state of health will be our concern, the problem is that most of you that is projecting this man are semi illiterate, speaks with a emotion rather than fact.
Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Oyiboman69: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2022
Skyview01:
I watched the video and no sign of a shaky hand.
take a.close look

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by 96ACE: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Tinubu's slumdogs buried Jonathan alive with caskets prior to 2015 election. So stop deceiving yourself by being a terrible hypocrite. You were nowhere to be found to discredit that. I'm sure you were one of them then.

Now Tinubu is facing same,you are weeping upandan grin grin

Your shrinking brain is void of comprehension if not you won't be quoting me is this garbage. I'm not for Tinubu and from the look of things I'm also not for what you represent. If I'm a hypocrite, then let me be my hypocrite jejely
Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Majikman(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:

Is the way Tinubu ruled Lagos same as the way the lifeless terrorist is ruling Nigeria?
See as you just dey jump from one mention to the other like ashawo dey defend one sick old thief wey no even send you and your family . Lmao
Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Fuckyoumod: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:

No doubt, he is not in the best state of health. But he is the only one showing seriousness. Tinubu is everywhere. Even while outside the country, the Media is with him because he and his associates control the Nigeria's Media space. However, others declare their intentions and go back to their villages to sleep.

Or has anyone seen Pius Anyim in Pius since the day he declared his intention? How many times has anyone since Peter Peter Obi? Where is Kingsley Moghalu? Where is Rotimi Amaechi? Where is Roachas Okorocha? The other two people that are pretending to be campaigning are Judas Osinbajo and Wike the wicked one.

Nobody will vote for a VP that failed for 7 years, and we aren't voting for unserious nincompoops. Let them all come out and tell us what they have to offer.
my friend keep quiet! You are nothing but an Illiterate! Another Tinubu's misguided miscreant constituting nuisance on nairaland.

No brain,
No intellect,
No sense,
No I.Q.
Mumu!

I think a gollum is far better than you.

Tinubu is an old man, he needs to rest and age gracefully. Tinubu is too old to run Nigeria.

We all saw a video of Tinubu peeing and pooing on himself and this shaky shaky just popped out again. Are you normal at all? So you really expect diaper wearing man to perform better than others.

If you can't support all these young and vibrant aspirants you listed in your senseless post then you are abnormal.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:

Mr Hypocrite. So it is now you realize that the vp failed for 7years? For 7 years, you have praised him to high heaven including his boss. So much for 30k monthly. What a creature!

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Fuckyoumod: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:

I prefer someone else, but nobody is showing seriousness. The two idiots that are pretending to be serious, that is Wike the wicked, and Judas Osinbajo do not have any performance record that is close to that of the Jagaban Borgu. They are just two stupid lawyers.
Another tinubu's miscreant, Arab street, guttersnipe. only illetrates type like this nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by ChoCho54(f): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2022
Siwel25:

I wonder what they are saying too. Many didn't even watch the video before dropping comments maybe cos of data.

The more they do this, the more popular he becomes even in the North. You are helping him tell the ever conscious Northern voters how much he would do to be closer to Allah and you think you are harming him? Yeye!
Fvck Allah!
Receive Sense!
Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by franchasofficia: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2022
seunmsg:
The usual nonsense from wailing ipob. Just wasted my time and data.
Igbos also attend Mecca?

It is core Northerners that are very close to Tinubu that released this video. Did you see the people in the video? They were even communicating in Hausa. Nuhu Ribadu was there too. That should tell you that Igbos are not even the ones that don't want Tinubu, it is core Northerners that don't want him but because they are too timid, they dont come to internet to voice out their dislike for Tinubu like few Igbo youths doing so online.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Shedrack777: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:

Is he in the same group as your father? Or how did you know?
yes! they're in the same group with my p-man, even your father is in the same cult group
Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by AntonVince: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
naija4life247:

[/s]

You should be ashamed of yourself for promoting an octogenarian, Parkinson disease and incontinence-suffering age-cheating thief.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by 9japride(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2022
I don't support anyone making jest of one's medical conditions. Tinubu should just retire from politics, he's made for life. He's a kingmaker, he should allow others play their part in national development. It's just unfortunate that greed is usually the driving force in most people in our society. Smh

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2022
You are wrong Asiwaju don't have enough rest.
Born2Breed:
Parkinson disease.
Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:57am On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:

The way some of your make redundant statements bereft of intelligence.

Read that statement and see the general implications, that's if you can figure it out.
Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Born2Breed(f): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You are wrong Asiwaju don't have enough rest.

Lori ro!!!

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Prozico22(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
naija4life247:

am not surprise arsenal still get fans
if you understand you understand
Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Prozico22(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mrlloyd:
So really these people want this man to become president? You Nigerians have no shame and prestige at all lipsrsealed
how far wetin the surprise you
if arsenal fit still get fans
man u still fit get fans baba nothing for shock me
Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Prozico22(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Siwel25:
How is his hand shaking? This propaganda should stop! Many of you cannot even survive the Hajj experience and all U look out for is how your fathers' agemate has his hands shaking. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

There should be a limit to politicking. A man is trying to be closer to his God and this is what you are looking out for? Can a man with Parkinson's disease go on Hajj and walk a marathon? Your analytical skills have been exchanged with bitterness and it limits a man's potential, I must warn you.
God kill you there
na by force people know want am
baba rest
if not you go rest in peace
Tinubu i meant
after that killing at lekki toll gate you get mind the come out for president
the souls of those that was killed can never let you win
Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Prozico22:

God kill you there
na by force people know want am
baba rest
if not you go rest in peace
Tinubu i meant
after that killing at lekki toll gate you get mind the come out for president
the souls of those that was killed can never let you win

Minority will wail but Majority will win as usual! Decide which ye belong to now. Expo- Tinubu has never lost an election before. Don't be a loser! *Winks..

I dey catch my cruise abeg..
Re: Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) by Prozico22(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Siwel25:

Minority will wail but Majority will win as usual! Decide which ye belong to now. Expo- Tinubu has never lost an election before. Don't be a loser! *Winks..

I dey catch my cruise abeg..
guadiola has never lost any final but last year he lost against chelsea
ns one day person dey lose

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria / Ekiti State Government Read Riot Act To Contractors / Brave Driver Rescues Kidnapped Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.