Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth (4444 Views)

Peter Obi's Camp Shakes As Court Affirmed Lamidi Apapa As The Chairman / Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video) / Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by foryourmindlol: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2022
It's obvious that this old looter is not well. If local ogun state urchins accidentally force him into that presidency, they will suddenly express surprise that they did not know he was this bad, and then start readying another nicimpoop to replace him, just as they're saying they want to do with Buhari now.

Ps Buhari is healthier (and probably younger) than Tinubu. If Tinubu is 69, the only explanation why he's so frail and less healthier than Buhari, Atiku, etc is drug abuse and nothing else.

Just watch his arms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEZcoLbahuU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbhl6Nqik-w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by PrinceOfLagos: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Imagine

And this Old skool wants to be president

Affliction shall not rise a second time

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2022
No wonder when you cough it sounds like that of 6months old and when he yawn their is no teeth left to chew goro...May our Ancestors never come back from the Dead....

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by ERockson: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by helinues: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2022
The question we should be really asking is is Tinubu really interested in 2023 race or doing his as usual friendship making for his personal candidate.

SO as Tinubu toured Nigeria in 2015 as if he was the one contesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by DEROX: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2022
grin These people are really obsessed
Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by PrinceOfLagos: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:
The question we should be really asking is is Tinubu really interested in 2023 race or doing his as usual friendship making for his personal candidate.

Oga, stop asking irrelevant question .. stop shifting the goal posts

Tinubu wants to be president by all means but Yoruba will not support him , the North won't support and the igbos too

Tinubu is too desperate and that will fast track his disgrace

30 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Tinubu on your mandate we shall stand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STMxXoxl2h8
Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by helinues: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Oga, stop asking irrelevant question .. stop shifting the goal posts

Tinubu wants to be president by all means but Yoruba will not support him , the North won't support and the igbos too

Tinubu is too desperate and that will fast track his disgrace

Sorry who is this?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by PrinceOfLagos: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:

Sorry who is this?

undecided
Your ass kicker

26 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by colorsofrainbow: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:

They are now seeing the handwriting on the wall and has resorted to shifting the goalpost grin grin
These Tinubu's agberos no get single shame grin
They are now denying the peepoos president upandan. Na so dem be. You can NEVER trust them

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by Bravetunde: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:

Sorry who is this?

undecided
I'm a Yoruba Muslim and even osinbajo will be rejected.is the turn of the igbos or ijaws.
Anything short of these let the fulanis continue their good work they have started in illorin by sending skullminers permanently to Benin republic. grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by Bonijy04: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2022
The time you are using to debase Tinubu, it could have been used to boost your Presidential Candidate.
Tinubu has gone far and he's still going on popularity.
Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by helinues: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Your ass kicker

Only if you have eyes pushing..

We( Those of us you always troll) have told you severally to always seek your clarification else where without bugging us.

Can't you for once respect yourself?
Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by helinues: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Bravetunde:

I'm a Yoruba Muslim and even osinbajo will be rejected.is the turn of the igbos or ijaws.
Anything short of these let the fulanis continue their good work they have started in illorin by sending skullminers permanently to Benin republic. grin grin

Someone with coherent comment should come forward not balderdash like this
Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by PrinceOfLagos: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

They are now seeing the handwriting on the wall and has resorted to shifting the goalpost grin grin
They are now denying the peepoos president. Na so dem be. You can NEVER trust them

Imagine Helinues don dey shift goal post on Tinubu presidential ambition that won't fly

The guy no stable at all

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by helinues: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

They are now denying the peepoos president. Na so dem be. You can NEVER trust them

What do you people know about politics?

Something wey SW mastered
Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by helinues: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Imagine Helinues don dey shift goal post on Tinubu presidential ambition that won't fly

The guy no stable at all

I would be glad if you can disgrace me by posting just only one proof where I have supported any presidential candidate for the 2023 election.

Na daring oo

Sebi you want to turn lying to a hobby, i dey to burst you anytime
Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by colorsofrainbow: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The guy no stable at all
No single shame grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by helinues: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

No single shame grin grin

I would be glad if you can disgrace me by posting just only one proof where I have supported any presidential candidate for the 2023 election.

If you can't, just bury your head anywhere you think is good
Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by Ezehillary(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2022
Na so yoruba youth they be grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by PrinceOfLagos: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:

Only if you have eyes pushing..

We( Those of us you always troll) have told you severally to always seek your clarification else where without bugging us.

Can't you for once respect yourself?
You Sabi hype nonsense baba

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by helinues: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2022
NL serial liar don disappeared from this thread

How i wish that guy could tell us the brand of drink he took the day they were sharing free shame that made him to slept off that way so that we can avoid it
Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by helinues: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You Sabi hype nonsense baba

That day they were sharing free shame that you slept off, which drink did you take so that we can avoid it in he future
Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by PrinceOfLagos: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:

Na daring oo

Sebi you want to turn lying to a hobby, i dey to burst you anytime
The way you change goal post really shocked me

Baba, even Osibanjo won't be president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by Ezehillary(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Please don't tinubu ( urinate) here fine 10,000

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by helinues: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The way you change goal post really shocked me

Baba, even Osibanjo won't be president

Just a confirmation of what I have been saying.. Lying is now your profession

You accused someone of supporting something and the person you accused dared you back to provide proofs, should this gibberish you wrote above be your proofs?

What brand? Tell us
Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by PrinceOfLagos: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:

That day they were sharing free shame that you slept off, which drink did you take so that we can avoid it in he future
Na you no get shame

So all the Tinubu hype na mouth

Tinubu shame sef dey catch you huh grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by helinues: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Na you no get shame

So all the Tinubu hype na mouth

Tinubu shame sef dey catch you huh grin

Okay

Can we be serious for once, except if you want to shame yourself, I have already asked you to shame me

Could you provide a single proof where I have supported Tinubu presidency? This time , dont bother to shift the goal post, shame me or you are shamed
Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by PrinceOfLagos: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:

Okay

Can we be serious for once, except if you want to shame yourself, I have already asked you to shame me

Could you provide a single proof where I have supported Tinubu presidency? This time , dont bother to shift the goal post, shame me or you are shamed

So are you saying that Tinubu will never be president??
Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by helinues: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So are you saying that Tinubu will never be president??

NL's, Kindly be our judge with this conversations. I could be the one wrong though, who knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Hand Shakes As He Claims He's A Youth by PrinceOfLagos: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:

NL's, Kindly be our judge with this conversations. I could be the one wrong though, who knows
Oga I just asked you a simple question and you're calling on the international community to come to your rescue

Na wa o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Might Be The Next President! / Court Fixes May 12 To Rule On Application Filed By Abure, Others To Vacate Order / Tribalism In Nigeria: Corp Members Share Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.