Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Northumbria University Deposit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Northumbria University Deposit (1067 Views)

Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan / Universities With No Application Fee And No Tuition Deposit / Who Knows Northumbria Jobs Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northumbria University Deposit by lukzeez: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2022
Hello house…pls I have made the payment of £2000 as deposit at Northumbria University and I proceeded to upload it on my portal but I didn’t see any column where I would upload my telex and I went ahead to comfirm that I had paid the deposit without uploading the telex. Other universities on enquiry do request for the upload of the payment telex, Please I want to know if there is any implication for this. Thank you

Re: Northumbria University Deposit by iretiogo1: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2022
You can send the telex copy to the admission team or rather call them they we give you where to send the scan copy to
Re: Northumbria University Deposit by YettyAutos: 11:23am On May 20, 2022
Goodday please how did you make your payment and which bank did you use, I will appreciate if you can email me your contact so I can call you. Am presently battling with how to pay now.

quote author=lukzeez post=112336180]Hello house…pls I have made the payment of £2000 as deposit at Northumbria University and I proceeded to upload it on my portal but I didn’t see any column where I would upload my telex and I went ahead to comfirm that I had paid the deposit without uploading the telex. Other universities on enquiry do request for the upload of the payment telex, Please I want to know if there is any implication for this. Thank you[/quote]
Re: Northumbria University Deposit by Dinero234: 11:08pm On May 22, 2022
Good day please can you put me through the application process for masters admission in Northumbria University

(1) (Reply)

Traveling Out Of Nigeria / Why Proof Of Funds Is Essential For Visa Application And The Best Way To Get It / How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.