Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa (1058 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Think You Know Lagos well Enough? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by TheOldGods: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2023
I was just curious, I have a friend earning 2.7mil a month, and he wants to travel out to another African country like Kenya or Rwanda. So guys let's gist, how much do you think you can be earning and you will immediately remove japa plans from your records?
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by harqinhola(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2023
With my current salary (< 1M) I’m not considering Japa talk less of #2.7M
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Ahmed0336(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2023
Considering my age, I don't think I have plans to leave this country. But my children will definitely leave when the time is right.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by isArray: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2023
TheOldGods:
I was just curious, I have a friend earning 2.7mil a month, and he wants to travel out to another African country like Kenya or Rwanda. So guys let's gist, how much do you think you can be earning and you will immediately remove japa plans from your records?
It's not about the money, if you travel frequently you'd understand

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Felimax(m): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2023
It's not about earning.
Equalize the Dollar to Naira and see the exodus movement of Nigerians in Diaspora back home.

Nobody in this country will pay the least civil servant one million naira monthly.
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Bliss62: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Normally we have more foolish people in the continent of Africa

You leave fully furnished 3 bedroom flat for a single room and parlor paying a year rent for a month

You say you don't like your job that made you rich enough to travel, only to go wash plates and toilet at macdonald

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by TheOldGods: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2023
Bliss62:

You leave fully furnished 3 bedroom flat for a single room and parlor paying a year rent for a month

You say you don't like your job that made you rich enough to travel, only to go wash plates and toilet at macdonald
they will prefer washing plates nah
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Nackzy: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
Omo if I earn 1 Million ain't going no where
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Saynoomore: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Its often not about the money! How about dwelling with sane humane people, feelings of security, and justice, in a system that works!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by olamilekan9(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
just try get second citizenship for another country baba e get why
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Mindlog: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
Even if I get a N2m monthly job offer in Nigeria, I won't even consider it......outside work, I have a lifestyle Nigeria's present reality of insecurity can not support because I am so much into canal boating, road trips and hiking.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by TheOldGods: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mindlog:
Even if I get a N2m monthly job offer in Nigeria, I won't even consider it......outside work, I have a lifestyle Nigeria's present reality of insecurity can not support because I am so much into canal boating, road trips and hiking.
so how much is enough to keep you from japa
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Sirchiboy: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
harqinhola:
With my current salary (< 1M) I’m not considering Japa talk less of #2.7M
Uncle can you help me with little money to start a business
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Mindlog: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
TheOldGods:
so how much is enough to keep you from japa

Though I don already japa, no amount of pay can make me want to go back to Nigeria and stay permanently.

For now, I prefer visiting and when I decide to relocate back to Nigeria, it will be to the project I am working on and it will not involving someone paying me salary......a mental health related training institution.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by TheOldGods: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mindlog:

Though I don already japa, no amount of pay can make me want to go back to Nigeria and stay permanently.

For now, I prefer visiting and when I decide to relocate back to Nigeria, it will be to the project I am working on and it will not involving someone paying me salary......a mental health related training institution.
are you a software engineer?
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by MatrixReloaded: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
This is a joke. 2.7m a month. I will live in the nicest choice of estate in Gwarimpa or Ikoyi.
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Mindlog: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
TheOldGods:
are you a software engineer?

No, a Clinical child psychologist.
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by TheOldGods: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
This is a joke. 2.7m a month. I will live in the nicest choice of estate in Gwarimpa or Ikoyi.
it's not to be honest
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by AfahaAbia(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
Please don't discourage Nigerians not to Japa. Please let them all leave so that there can mbe more jobs for the those looking for employment. Besides we are just too many in the country. I want almost all the youths mostly guys to leave. You will see how crime and Yahoo will reduce here
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Rick9(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2023
No matter how much I earn I will still leave. I can't stand this country economic and political ecosystem and it's people. It's irksome.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Rick9(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2023
Saynoomore:
Its often not about the money! How about dwelling with sane humane people, feelings of security, and justice, in a system that works!
thank you. Someone had to say it. That's just the issues. Many people misbehave here. Too much.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Deprofessional(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Considering my age, I don't think I have plans to leave this country. But my children will definitely leave when the time is right.

How old are you sir?
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
AfahaAbia:
Please don't discourage Nigerians not to Japa. Please let them all leave so that there can mbe more jobs for the those looking for employment. Besides we are just too many in the country. I want almost all the youths mostly guys to leave. You will see how crime and Yahoo will reduce here
. AN APC AND EMILOKAN ZOMBIE SPOTTED

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Ahmed0336(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
Deprofessional:

How old are you sir?
Approaching 50.
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Deprofessional(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Approaching 50.

There are people that left this country at 52. They have done and are doing well for themselves.

You're not even up to 50.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Ahmed0336(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
Deprofessional:

There are people that left this country at 52. They have done and are doing well for themselves.

You're not even up to 50.
I will go for vocation when the time is right. Thanks for the push
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by klawaaa: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
Like as many as you have traveled?
isArray:
It's not about the money, if you travel frequently you'd understand
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by isArray: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
klawaaa:
Like as many as you have traveled?
?
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by ahnie: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Reading comments.
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by Tayorshd87: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2023
Bliss62:

My brother that's d highest stupidity of the order 😭

Some Nigerians lack common sense
Re: How Much Do You Think You Can Be Earning In Nigeria And You Won't Consider Japa by allen113: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
ahnie:
Reading comments.

Was going through NL when I saw this thread, I think your attention is needed there.

https://www.nairaland.com/7903911/tojahh-defrauded-me-since-august

(1) (Reply)

Yankari Reserve / Britain Stops Issuance Of Certain Types Of Visas To Nigerians / What freaky shit is going on with topics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.