Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses (25112 Views)

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Badguy77(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Fear Men
And you forgot the part where the woman was putting pressure on the man ba...If you fear men, run for women
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by kelspinall(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
people are foolish,how do they think that they will escape with this.yeye minds
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Malory:
And after the wedding you will keep kidnapping people so that you can be feeding your family abi
The guy must have been into kidnapping long before now, someone legit with a wife and kids in dubai, and other assets wont risk loosing all by going into kidnap over night just to pay wedding bills.
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Funkybabee(f): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Smart dullard man

Owo abu la fi un Sabu la lejo niyen
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by sylve11: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lmao grin cool

Rastaramsey:

Stop replying yourself jare...

Don't you know how stupid you sound lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by PDJT: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Fear Men

-You better fear men. They are very dangerous, which is a good thing.
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by AbuAeesha: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
you are devilishly intelligent!
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Starz825(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Fear man... fear woman...
Make all of us dey fear ourselves then.. cheesy
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Cantonese:

Chai.

Bros no vex o. Abeg what class are to in presently? JSS3 or SSS2?
even to type a sound english here you can't undecided drop out grin
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by erubati: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Owo Abu la fin she Abu lalejo
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Truvelisback(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Fear Men
The lady prompted him to commit the crime just as the way Eve prompted Adam to eat the forbidden fruit. So, who should be feared?
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Bankrolls: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
And your marriage would equally be kidnapped��

I don't know if this relates, definitely you need more streams of income

Anyways I have really good business model that could add another stream of income you contact 09023157196

earning in US dollars is guaranteed don't message me if you're not ready✅
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by BigBashiru: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Fear Men

Let's see how they will try to flip the story around now and blame the woman.
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by 8stargeneral: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Malory:
And after the wedding you will keep kidnapping people so that you can be feeding your family abi
imagine d kind brain him get
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Olinkiee: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Fear Men

It's kind of getting boring now. I actually thought you mostly post threads to support well grounded feminism but really, the truth is you hate men.

Stop hiding behind feminism.
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hmm, even when he already has a wife and kids abroad, what do men really want. Even the broke' ones refuse to be faithful.

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Fear Men
No !!! Fear Women then Lucifer , then Demon , then Devil before Man grin grin grin

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Cantonese: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
even to type a sound english here you can't undecided drop out grin

“a sound english”. Chai.

English sorry. Bros kwantinu.
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Bbbw: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Really
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Elidrisy20: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Women she may still loves him
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Fear Men

Are you crying??
grin grin
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Ladyk1990(f): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by ufotunang: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
All because of woman you had to kidnap...inoder to marry her and you will still kidnap her in order to raise money to take goodcare of her and feed her after your marriage....do not allow women to put you in pressure to do unnecessary things
And the guy is already married living in Dubai with his wife and children...so because of woman he had to release to nigeria...the guy is a fool
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Rastaramsey(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2022

Come your head correct so?
I Sabi your fvther?
Why you dey carry quote me,this is not the first time you will be tagging me with women,make KF no strike you oo.

E be like say your G.F IBAKA(rest in pieces) B.S.T no teach you well,I no be pesin wey you go dey try troll for here oo,keep that with the ladies.
The dvth wey you xcape for 2015 Neva do you?
Dove no go misbehave unto say na faceless you dey,if you too fly men go cut your feather.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fool don go browse nairaland about me....
I go destroy you if we see
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by prophetfire: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4tSC_o5zn/
Olodo have started posting thrash again.
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Freelane33(m): 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2022

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Tundex911: 1:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Before I start the story I already know it's northern people

Allah a wa pelu yin
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by 1872bi: 2:16am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Love kan kan no blind, Na just an excuse by some people to cover up their foolish act

You kidnapped same person you claimed of loving...

[/s]
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by EagleNest(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Too many criminals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja / Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice / Arrested Child Thief Is A Fake Nurse (ogun State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.