Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning (45284 Views)

Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / A 20 Year Old Woman Gave Birth To 80 Year Old Baby Girl. Picture Inside / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by TheKrakon: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
So all this big ass when dey pull me every minute, na nature dey try to use me. With this one when I see ehh I go begin dey look women wonkind eyes. I chose being a man anytime any day.
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Prisco4luv(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
congratulation to her and the baby, but next time , women that are heavily pregnant should monitor their movements especially when the pregnancy is getting due
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by ikorodureporta: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Baby named already
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Larrysung:

hi dear..
hello brother Larrysung
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Shangisha lace go better
You are not nice
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Goalnaldo:
He built Lagos from scratch cheesy

ook he was the first Governor of the then Lagos State....but his mates are dead by now ?
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mooh247:

Is he not an indegene of Lagos State?! Or can't you also call you state yours?!

Imagine......it is not the reason, the reason is because he made Lagos State his money making milking machine, that's why you still find him so relevant in Lagos State affairs.......so sorry for that.
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by kelspinall(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
thank God for safe delivery
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by virginchaser(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ambulance ports actually started in Rivers state during governor Odili tenure but unlike Lagos state, Rivers state government past and present lack continuity.

Ogun state government too have introduced ambulance ports under Dapo Abiodun's government. We hope he sustained it.
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by ariesbull: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
TWO SET OF PEOPLE LOOKING AT THE DELIVERING WOMAN IN THE PUBLIC

1. THOSE THAT ARE HELPING HER TO DELIVER IN SAFE
2. THOSE THAT ARE ADMIRING HOW PRETTY HER PUSSY IS

So where do you fall into?
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Bfly: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Congratulations.

When the child grows up to see this pic, he/she would be like...... help me out
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Petshopng: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Thumbs up to the first responders
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Funflipper: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Lagos State...

The only state with functional emergency and ambulance services in the entire Federation...

Even his sworn enemies enjoy his innovation in governance and developmental template

112 is the number

Meanwhile one Anambra State Ex Governor distributed Trycircle as State Ambulance, yet he wants to be President of Nigeria, while he resides in Osbourne Towers Ikoyi Lagos with his family where better emergency ambulance service is

Don't mind those bitter enemies of progress. No state in Nigeria can boast of this kind of emergency facilities; not even FCT. Tinubu haters, sebi una say he don thief lagos finish? If this is part of the end result of him stealing lagos state, then we need him to steal Nigeria so we can at least have a functional country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by foreshore(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jossyroyal1:
As at 8:10 this morning, a distress call was received from good Samaritan to rescue a heavily pregnant woman who went into Labour around law school bus stop, Victoria Island.

The emergency rescue teams arrived the scene at about 8:23am to save the day.

The delivery was taken successfully without any further complications or complaints. Both the mother and the baby all doing well.

Always keep contact with Emergency response team you never can tell when the need would arise.

This one na Aboki. They can give birth anywhere na.
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by DSC7: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
ukaface:
where them born you?

Above the earth.
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Cyriloha(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Gavinha:
See wetin reekado banks caused

Wetin ehm cause , him chop your yam ?
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Ngolo55: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
"And you shall give birth like the Hebrew women"
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by MrCover: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by adedayoa2(f): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Real Ozumba pikin
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Funflipper: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Imagine......it is not the reason, the reason is because he made Lagos State his money making milking machine, that's why you still find him so relevant in Lagos State affairs.......so sorry for that.

How did he make lagos his money making milking machine? One common problem we have in Nigeria is that people hate and envy innovative minds because they lack it. Today people walk and drive past heaps of trash turning their faces the other way but if an innovative person setup a recycling company and start making money of their trash they will become envious because they don't have the capacity to figure that money can be made from recycling trash. This is the case of Tinubu. People hate him for his innovative mindset but hide under the pretense that he is a thief without mentioning what exactly he stole.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Okoroawusa: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mooh247:

Read up history that I was part of

You wouldn't even dare say these if you grew up during Marwa's terrible era of Insecurity with hoodlums and thief's every fvcking corner of the state especially Oshodi
The person you quoted doesn't deserve the attention. Learn to ignore such people on Nairaland in the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by bizzibodi(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lagos is the only state working in zoogeria....why are those four guys standing folding hands on their chests,why can they go & assist?
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by EgunMogaji2: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jossyroyal1:
As at 8:10 this morning, a distress call was received from good Samaritan to rescue a heavily pregnant woman who went into Labour around law school bus stop, Victoria Island.

The delivery was taken successfully without any further complications or complaints. Both the mother and the baby all doing well.

Always keep contact with Emergency response team you never can tell when the need would arise.

Fixing Nigeria is really simple. We have the labor and the money.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Skmoda360(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
Sanwoolu or anyone eyeing Alausa should come quick to this blessed woman's aid.
This is a sweet campaign strategy.
Congratulations dear woman, you, your child and family are safe & blessed.

Last Bullet

I v paid to invite Reekado Banks to come n sing
I be Ozumba Mabdiwe on the naming ceremony, next week Thursday.
And that child must v these names, Ozumba, Mabdiwe, Abisona, Walker.
This the Goddess has spoken & must be obeyed or else!
You will soon chop ban....
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by placeofallure(f): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Awwnn

So sweet to hear

Jah bless the new born

May Jah the cry of those looking for children

Amen and Amen and Amen!
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Geeman2006: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mooh247:

Sure it works everywhere as the National toll free emergency line but which state has the infrastructure developed to use 112 toll free

It is installed in 32 states presently. NCC have been making noise about this for a while now.
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by dwarf(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
My rent is due this month(April). I seriously need your help as business hasn't been forthcoming. I am a married man with wife and son living in Lagos, and I have #50,000 from the #400,000 needed for my house rent. Kindly assist please...

StanbicIBTC Bank

God Bless you
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by tjclassix: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jossyroyal1:

see wetin Reekado Banks cause. Baby be hearing I ll be on Ozumba Mbadiwe...
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by HIPROFILE(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
God bless the Child

God bless the Mother

God bless Lagos!!!
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by 3kay945(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
So poor people still they give birth for this buhari economy
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by sonofElElyon: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jossyroyal1:

"Woman gives birth...".. journalist's language.. you dey report you no wan learn their language grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US / Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail / Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.