Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning (45267 Views)

Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / A 20 Year Old Woman Gave Birth To 80 Year Old Baby Girl. Picture Inside / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Skmoda360:

You will soon chop ban....
What's my crime?
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Bbbw: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oh
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Olam09(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jossyroyal1:
As at 8:10 this morning, a distress call was received from good Samaritan to rescue a heavily pregnant woman who went into Labour around law school bus stop, Victoria Island.

The emergency rescue teams arrived the scene at about 8:23am to save the day.

The delivery was taken successfully without any further complications or complaints. Both the mother and the baby all doing well.

Always keep contact with Emergency response team you never can tell when the need would arise.

I love how the ambulance arrived on time. Lagos is moving forward. Wish other state could emulate Lagos state government.
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by zitel28: 12:25am On Apr 29, 2022
congratulations
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2022
DSC7:
Congratulations to her.
She gave birth to the kid in a wealthy environment not ghetto..

The kid will be great cool

This i have seen..
In the book of ****** chapter 12:26.
...And the demon spoke back saying;
' Tb Joshua I knew, The liquid Metal, I know. Even False Prophet (Of NL) I know.
But who are you (DSC7) ? '

Better leave that phrase for the rightful owner is what I'm just tryna say. grin
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Skmoda360(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

What's my crime?
Mind what you post ok....and be careful.
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Skmoda360:

Mind what you post ok....and be careful.
Is that a threat?
Also what v I posted that offensive to you?
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by harmony75: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Thank God for safe delivery the baby shall be called Alhaji ozumba mbadiwe I see she's moslem!
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Skmoda360(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Is that a threat?
Also what v I posted that offensive to you?

I dey watch you...... undecided
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Skmoda360:

I dey watch you...... undecided
I ll buy you coke to relax & watch.
I go throway pepper water for your face!
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Larrysung(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
I ll buy you coke to relax & watch. I go throway pepper water for your face!
you too pretty to be this violent!
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Larrysung:

you too pretty to be this violent!
Why is that boy following me?
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Larrysung(m): 5:34am On May 01, 2022
Sweetplum:
Why is that boy following me?
who knows! Maybe he wants your "help"
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Skmoda360(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

I ll buy you coke to relax & watch.
I go throway pepper water for your face!

Uhn!!! You wan pour pepper water for my face....i will ban you for 1million years undecided
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 01, 2022
Skmoda360:

Uhn!!! You wan pour pepper water for my face....i will ban you for 1million years undecided
Ban ko, bandit ni!
Wozz no make I reason your matter o.
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Skmoda360(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2022
Sweetplum:
Ban ko, bandit ni!
Wozz no make I reason your matter o.

Abeg reason me jawre make i ban you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 01, 2022
Skmoda360:

Abeg reason me jawre make i ban you tongue tongue tongue
Ur head like dic k.
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Skmoda360(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ur head like dic k.

Offense number 1

I will call Rule number 2 for you oooo
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 01, 2022
Skmoda360:

Offense number 1

I will call Rule number 2 for you oooo
Your mouth like rat mouth!
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Skmoda360(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:
Your mouth like rat mouth!

Hahahahaha....... grin grin grin angry

I need more of that so that i can jail you out of 9raland for 1miilion years.
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Nobody: 10:11am On May 03, 2022
Skmoda360:

Hahahahaha....... grin grin grin angry

I need more of that so that i can jail you out of 9raland for 1miilion years.
Shey you know jailer track by Asa?
Re: Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning by Skmoda360(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:
Shey you know jailer track by Asa?
Ọmọ leave that song oOoOO, that one tey and it no dey sweet for ear again....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail / Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu / Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.