Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta (16190 Views)

Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market / Ogun State Completes The Ijebu Ode-Epe-Sagamu-Benin Expressway Interchange / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by porthouse7(f): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shadysen:
Am scared of that name Ogun.
Abia sound more scary
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by techWriter3: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Africans stay commemorates inadequacy
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by EkperemoEgbabi: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Abia is even better than this. Smh
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by kaymart: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
obailala:

Whatever it is you may think is an actual achievement, will also be mediocrity to someone else.
There is something called "basics".
Ans the fact that u don't necessarily have to travel down to developed nations to actually have a clue of what governance is about.
You need to wake up
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by frowland(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
LibertyRep:
A good one.

But there are still a thousand and one other roads begging for attention if only the yokes on the necks of the LGs will be removed, we won't be praising Governors for every little things.

I thought Buhari tried it with an executive order and the governors quickly went to court and had it nullified. We are not yet serious in that country.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by Prince001(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Drecoded:
Wow

Wow for what? Having good road? People like u that made those looters and heartless politicians thinking they are doing us favour by doing what they supposed to do. Road, street light and so on qnqqz social amenities No big deal!u can wow them when they build good hospital, improve d level of education, help the citizen to thrive by implementing good governance and so on!!!!!
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by Emilokoiyawon: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shadysen:
Am scared of that name Ogun.

If dem no do the road you go complain, if dem do the road you go still complain say na mediocrity. Your brain is fighting against your sense. Seek help, biko.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by obailala(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
kaymart:

There is something called "basics".
Ans the fact that u don't necessarily have to travel down to developed nations to actually have a clue of what governance is about.
You need to wake up
I'm not sleeping, I only gave you a word of wisdom to ponder on. What you term 'mediocrity' may mean the world to someone else and what you term 'achievement' may be worthless mediocrity to another.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by EquityandPeace: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
We the residents of Alagbole/Akute/ Olambe please with the governor to please complete the road which has now been abandoned.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by omofunaab(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:

Why did Dapo take the investors to court? You could have given us the reasons

I won’t help you by giving you the reasons. You should do that since you have asserted that the project which was a PPP project was abandoned by Amosun. Lols.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by simply22: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
kaymart:
Africans keep celebrating mediocrity
Thank you for that statement.
They do not understand it. These politicians rode on their back to get to power. They spend just a fraction of what the populace shoud get and start to showcase it, and the populace start to dance around. It is really unfortunate.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by Olatomiwami(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Amojii:
Did they complete it with human skull?

Have u taken your drugs today?
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by Musaspp(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
In Ogun State, governments after governments only focus on Abeokuta and Ijebu axis of the State for infrastructural developments, abandoning their cash-cow, Ado-Odo Ota. The whole of Ado-Odo Ota is in abject disrepair and underdevelopment. Too bad!
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by Shadysen: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

If dem no do the road you go complain, if dem do the road you go still complain say na mediocrity. Your brain is fighting against your sense. Seek help, biko.
selling of human's part got me scared not road.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by Shadysen: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
porthouse7:
Abia sound more scary
I am not from abia adamu.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by Shadysen: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:

But your family and village people full there.
my family can't stay there, there is nothing good coming out from there except harvesting of humans part.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by Emilokoiyawon: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shadysen:
selling of human's part got me scared not road.

You mean the restaurants in Igboland that sell human meat as a delicacy.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by OFFICIAL336: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
I wonder how Yorubas even get mind to compare SW with SE.

Imagine the kind of brown roofs inside a state capital they say gets more IGR than the whole SE.

Sorry, Yoruba land is just a pig farm.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by Tareq1105: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
I'll mobilize against Dapo Abiodun if he doesn't attend to Moore junction - Obantoko Road, and Akute - Isasi - Denro - Berger Ojodu Roads. How can he leave those roads like that after giving the people the impression he was going to reconstruct them. He's started with the standard drainage to some point then work stopped. We no go gree.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by Tareq1105: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
I wonder how Yorubas even get mind to compare SW with SE.

Imagine the kind of brown roofs inside a state capital they say gets more IGR than the whole SE.

Sorry, Yoruba land is just a pig farm.

Contact Bureau of Statistics for your answer.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Olatomiwami:

Have u taken your drugs today?

No sir, I intend taking it in a brown roof house surrounded by skullers with my iron protector helmet on.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
But sadly it won't reduce skull mining..
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by SugarGirl44(f): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shadysen:
my family can't stay there, there is nothing good coming out from there except harvesting of humans part.

Go back and count your extended family again.
There's no household in the entire iboland with no members in Ogun/Lagos.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by haffaze777(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dapo Abiodun and his okada roadgrin
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by Shadysen: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Go back and count your extended family again.
There's no household in the entire iboland with no members in Ogun/Lagos.
for your bloody mind I am from Igbo land.hahaha.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by SugarGirl44(f): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shadysen:
for your bloody mind I am from Igbo land.hahaha.

They're the only bitter people I know.
Not my fault.
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by polyte: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
The one road is never completed o..i was still at Abeokuta last week o
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by 1872bu: 2:35am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Finally

One of the reasons why Amosun should forget about contesting any political post in Ogun state again. So many abandoned projects littered the state
[/s]
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by 1872bi: 2:37am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Do you expect Gov Dapo to start another projects when there are so many abandoned projects from his predecessor?
[/s]
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by 1872ba: 2:38am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Why did Dapo take the investors to court? You could have given us the reasons
[/s]
Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by middlebelter(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2022
donbrowser:

I don't understand Ogun State governors obsession with Abeokuta. There are other roads that need serious attention

It didn't start with him. Actually as the state capital, the roads were in a deplorable state. However, we can see that he making better efforts than Smosun who used bridge to destroye Atan-Agbara road only to abandon it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Presidency:even Your Family Rejected You–bmo Mocks Atiku For Going To Court / Ayamelum Receives Soludo's Special Christmas Touch (Photos) / I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.