Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market (1477 Views)

Soludo Made An Unannounced Visit To Site: Terminated The Contract Immediately. / Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta / Trobell, Malami’s ‘Debt Collectors’ Demand $1.5bn Over Terminated Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by abc115: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
They were terminated at Panseke market

Channels no go kill person with this Ogun 1 million March

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by abc115: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by PresidObi: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
It simply means they stopped.

English is tough for some people.

7 Likes

Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Its a great thing
Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by conductor250: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Next time use your brain.

Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by RZArecta(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Just say you do not understand English language instead of disgracing your family cool

7 Likes

Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by abc115: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yu
Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by Praxis758: 3:31am On Sep 04, 2022
For those who know Abeokuta, how far/long is that distance?

The distance covered between the two places is very significant. If it is long, the such can’t be mocked or commonised as a joke.

Someone should furnish us with the distance in km or miles.

Thanks.
Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by Owopariola001: 4:52am On Sep 04, 2022
Praxis758:

The distance covered between the two places is very significant. If it is long, the such can’t be mocked or commonised as a joke.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by ImperialYoruba: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2022
grin grin
8mins walk for a million man gathering.

Mmtccheeww, i pity these million man marchers.

8 mins is less than it takes to get correct eba ready, from when you put pot on stove and light fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by Makers49: 5:59am On Sep 04, 2022
This is ogun state for that matter,tinubu stronghold,let apc try a walk for tinubu in any of South eastern state,if the people reach 100make I bend
Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by Jasper185: 6:52am On Sep 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
grin grin

8 mins is less than it takes to get correct eba ready, from when you put pot on stove and light fire.

Lol you choose to ignore that's on car, on foot is even more than that 34minutes stated by Google. I've been to Abeokuta and panseke several times, walking from Kuto to Panseke is more than half and hour, baba redneck

6 Likes

Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by haffaze777(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Praxis758:

Thanks.

From kuto to pansheke shouldn't be more than 1 or 1.5 kilometers

1 Like

Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by ImperialYoruba: 7:08am On Sep 04, 2022
Jasper185:

Lol you choose to ignore that's on car, on foot is even more than that 34minutes stated by Google. I've been to Abeokuta and panseke several times, walking from Kuto to Panseke is more
than half and hour, baba redneck

34 mins walk for a million man march, you no dey shame?

That's not even enough time for me to finish foreplaying with Adaora titties. grin

So if the march lasted less than 3hrs it does sound correct that it was terminated.

1 Like

Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by Thobie85: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Jasper185:

Lol you choose to ignore that's on car, on foot is even more than that 34minutes stated by Google. I've been to Abeokuta and panseke several times, walking from Kuto to Panseke is more than half and hour, baba redneck

Baba ve u been to abk before
From that Kuto to panseke seff no reach 8 or 10min

U come Dey talk 34min u Dey go Lagos ni?

1 Like

Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by haffaze777(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2022
Jasper185:

Kuto to pansheke is 34 minutes walk abi wetin I dey hear?oke mosan to pansheke will then be an hour walk abi?

1 Like

Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by Owopariola001: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Jasper185:

Lie lie man.

The place no far rara.

For ChannelsTV to even use the word "termination" you should know something is up.
Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
grin grin

The man of perpetual ignorance...common Google map illustration his brain can't process.
Re: Pix: They Were Terminated At Panseke Market by Starcrest1: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

The man of perpetual ignorance...common Google map illustration his brain can't process.

When they tell you that before you can start supporting Yekini as an urchin, you don't need a brain, it's not a joke. Just look at how the idiot is disgracing his lineage and is very proud of it.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Why Peter Obi’s Candidacy Will Be Issue For Us – Okowa / Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address / If You Go 2Church Is Obi, Shrine Obi & Mosque Is Obi. Kwara Is For Peter Obi Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.