Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

The Light Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Light Of The World (176 Views)

The Light Of The World Assembly / Christianity Has Lost The Light / Jesus Is The Light Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Light Of The World by iwuchukwutony(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jesus is the Light of the world. In this world, you will find darkness, confusion and discouragement on every side. But with Jesus, there is Light to take away every form of darkness. In the book of John chapter 1 vs 4 and 5 "In Him was life and the life was the Light of men. Verse 5 " and the Light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehended it not.

The only way to experience this true Light is to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour. He died for your sins, He took away every legal ground that the devil had on you and gave you freedom and complete victory. He is waiting at the door of your heart.

Please hear His knock and open your heart and let Him come in. John Chapter 1 vs 12 "But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name. All you need to do is to ask Him to come into your life.
Accept Him and confess Him as your Lord and Saviour. Your sins are automatically forgiven when you ask for mercy. It does not matter the kind of sin you have committed, just repent and forsake all evil ways and you will experience a new dimension of relationship with God. The time is short and Jesus loves you.

He is ready and willing to accept you today if you are willing to come to Him.
Please pray this prayer with me”

Lord Jesus, I have sinned against you and I repent of every sin. Please forgive me and accept me as your own. I denounce sin, Satan and the world, and I accept you as my Lord and Saviour. Please write my name in the book of life. Amen
Re: The Light Of The World by iwuchukwutony(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2022
Interesting...

(1) (Reply)

You Run The Race Of Life With Two Legs. The Left Leg Is Capacity, While The Righ / I Am The Lord. / Day 4 Of 7 Days Of Spiritual Warfare Prayers Against Your Adversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.