Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Light Of The World Assembly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Light Of The World Assembly (644 Views)

Christianity Has Lost The Light / Jesus Is The Light Of The World / Withdraw Nigeria From International Islamic Bodies - CAN Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Light Of The World Assembly by Noblemaker(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2019
Can you stop minute and think about your life.....you are breathing $576 every day, how old are you now? know how much God has given you for free and is still giving you more. why don't you make him happy with this your life, if he has given you all this for free, don't you think he can do anything for you.
You are a light, Gods work in person.
Have you wondered about creation and beautiful creatures, did they just come yo stay? Can you look at your self very well, who decided you will be like that, I mean you have hands, legs head, you are beautiful and sensible, are you the one that decided and made yourself like that? why are you not dead by now, is it by your own power? who wakes you up in the morning...... where are the pullers of the earth? who cause night and day to come at intervals, dry and rainy season at interval, who controls all these creatures.....who decided the family, village, local government, state, country and continent you be born. why are you not looking like those animals you see.... God has made you so special for a purpose...... think about that....
He is capable of doing anything for you......

1 Share

Re: The Light Of The World Assembly by Noblemaker(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2019
Though this time false prophets full everywhere but among grasses can stil be found corn. Yes many are called but few are chosen, be ware of the end time, the angels of darkness shall tranform themselves to look angels of light. They are worlves in sheep clothing. 07088713141 https://www.nairaland.com/5012569/light-world-assembly#75559998

Re: The Light Of The World Assembly by Noblemaker(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2019
smileysmiley God has raised a another great prophets for us here in Nigeria just try and see, there is power in the name Jesus. God have seen our tears and heve decide to help us by raising a prophet from among us. God has endowned him with the power to see with spiritual eyes, proclaim things even when it has not happened. Pray and cast out demonds, heal any form of sickness and desease even the dead have risen three times. People wuth HIV and AIDs have recieved their healing, people who ways are blocked recieves their deliverance. This tells me that there is nothing hard for God to do, I have seen with my own eyes just try and see. Evag. Prof. Innocent Okamgba has been chosen by God to perform miracles in the lives of people, just call him with this number 08082187758. He may not even tell you to come, he can pray even over the phone and something will happen. Money, money, money.....He will not take any money from you, God have sent him.
Re: The Light Of The World Assembly by Noblemaker(m): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Do you think your problem is bigger than God's mighty power? Do you think God cannot heal that your sickness? Do you think your problem is too hard for God? Do you think God does not care for you anymore? Do you think there is something that God cannot do for you? Or do you think God does not exist. All of this are false! Why don't you cry, just come to Gods alter and God will meet you at the point of your need. Do not doubt what God can do, he has done it for me, for many people and he will do it for you again and again, he never change, he is the same yesterday, today and forever.

1 Share

Re: The Light Of The World Assembly by Noblemaker(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2019
The new day has come.
The light is made to shine in darkness and darkness comprehendeth it not. God is still in the business of healing people, setting the captive free, delivering bounded, opening doors, raising from grass to grace, healing all manner of sicknesses, calming down storms, promoting lives and business, making blind to see, making the cripple walk, making the dumb speak, making deaf hear, yes, even raising the dead.
He is one God in different places at same time, your problem is nothing before him......just come. The door is open for you.
Do not be deceived for God is not mocked, whatsoever man sows that shall he reap.
False prophets full everywhere looking like sheep but devouring lions, be calm like dove, meal like a lamb but wise like a serpent.
They shall come to you in different forms but do not believe them, by their fruits you shall know them.
The door of grace is calling you. seek Gods kingdom first and every other things shall be added on to you. This life is meaningless without God....Accept him and enjoy a different phase of life here on earth and I'm eternal life......Nice to meet you.

1 Share

Re: The Light Of The World Assembly by Noblemaker(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2019
JESUS WASHED THE FEET OF HIS DISCIPLES
Can you imagine what Jesus is teaching.
He is God in heaven, on earth and beneath the earth and everywhere.
He created everything but nothing created him, all creatures are humbled before his presence.
His been alive and the same since the ever beginning, everything has beginning and end but He has no beginning and no end.
The same yesterday, today and forever.
Who can ever imaging how glorious He is, your brain can even try to think of it....
He came down to the earth in human form to save me and you from the iniquity of our disobedience.
Now see God washing the feet of human that He has created.
Who is that president that can wash the feet of a citizen just to teach them loyalty..... I have not found.
If God as great and glorious as he is can wash your feet, the man He created, then who are you that will not be loyal.
He created you and made you as beautiful as you are....He took time to make you look like him....He shaped and reshaped you.....
Remember all other creatures were created with out spoken word but you were not.
He said "come let us make man in our own image" but other creatures were just by " let there be"
He moulded you very well and fine, you were still lying there lifeless, your hand could break off when only touched, your head could fell off when only touched, you could not do anything.....then He came close to you an breathed into your nose strills and life came into you, the life you have is his own.
Now you opened your eyes to see the beautiful world he has created for you.
Now you have mouth to say anything you want to say " who is God self" " you have sense to prove "God don't exist"
You have hands that can move to beat a pastor, you have legs that can move to anywhere you want, you have heart that can think our evil.
Now you have a moving head that can bow down to other creatures that where created by out spoken words or even human that was created just like you.
I know you will kill your own Dog if it bites you severely, but you did not take time to created the dog but just bought it.
Why are you not dead by now, don't you think He is very very kind.
Why don't you look like any of the animals you can see, why don't you think like animals...God has made you the way you are.
This is the best time to acknowledge him your life......it is the best time to turn to him, no matter how your sin is he is so kind and lovely that He will accept you again.
He loves you so much.
You can type...."God am yours"
Re: The Light Of The World Assembly by Noblemaker(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2019
WHAT IS LIFE FOR
You are alive, yes, but what is the significance? For what purpose? And for how long will you be?
What have you to think about this life?
My gone people, where have they gone to?
Who perswaded them to go? Or did they decide themselves to go?
What are they doinging there?
Why have'nt any of them come back?
Does it mean they dont want to come? or something is preventing them.
After all the hard work on earth, why would they still have to go without them?
Does it mean they no longer care for their wealth and loved ones?
Are they happy or sad where they are?
Are they wishing to come back to life?
Do they have a different family, friends and work there?
Why is it that everybody must go there?
Who is responsible for this inevitable transformation?
What is my gain here?
Why am I here?
Who brought me here?
For what purpose has He brought me here?
Why is here so stressful and hear breaking?
Is he the one that will permite my inevitale transformation?
When will this trasformation be?
Who decides it?
Who takes my wealth when I go?
What am I ?
Do He know me personally?
Is there something He is expecting from me?
Am I giving that to Him?
Is He happy with me?
What will be my fate if He permites my tranfomation now?
He must be the one that has given me life to live.
To me He is not man He is God, because not even one man has given a life.
Since He is a God, he must deserve to be worshiped and praised.
That must be why am here.
I will call him The Supreme God because has no comparism.
You can call you God anything based on how you see him in your life.
I will worship and praise Him alone now and forever.
I see him as "The supreme God of Mercy"
Who do you see him as, type it down now.....lets Go....
Re: The Light Of The World Assembly by Noblemaker(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2019
ACT OF BELIEVE
This answers many questions about the spiritual word.
How could it be that somebody drank poison but did not die?
How could it be that somebody was shut but it did not hurt?
How could it be that someone was cut but no wound?
How could it be that one can did appear and appear.
THESE ARE REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES
How could it be that a han can turn to an animal?
How could it be that a wizard can charm one.
How is magic possible?
Answer
A man went inside the bush and cut a tree, he came back home and got his knive ,chisel, harmer, nail, plier, and many other materials.
He then sat down to shape the wood to his test, he had an damage view of what he wanted to figure to look like.
He continued shaping and shaping until it came to stay.
He went inside a room and kept it where no body will play with it.
In the morning when he wants to pray, he goes to that figure to bow down, he talks to it as if it is hearing, he demands from it as if it can give. He gives it food as it it can eat.
Even thought the food he kept yesterday is still there he still brings another.
Now what happens?
when the wood was in the bush, is was a wood but now to him it not a wood, it is a god simply because he believes in it. He sees more powerful than himself, he sees it as something that cannot be disobeyed.
God is so great, that he cannot come to stay in that figure, but other small gods that wants to confuse one will immediately come to stay in that figure, they are there to make you feel like they can answer prayers.
Now the man looks at the figure and calls somebody's name for an attack and the spirit moves to attack that person. There is no distance or barier in the spirit world.
NOW
When the spirit comes it first search for your own God, if he is there, the spirit goes back. When it sees another god, it checks if the power is greater....for attack
If there is no God at all the person is doom.
What you believe will happen
Remember peter said "Lord if you are the one tell me to come" because he believed in his master but not in him self. Peter walked on the sea but later sank when he doubted himself.
All creatures has been made to stay under you, that is why you can command even those demons to dapart and they will obey.
Believe in the Almighty God, when those demons come, comand them by your out spoken word with that name Jesus and they will disappear.
Don't ever believe they are powerful......no they are powerless to you if you believe.
You can type "God I believe in you."
Re: The Light Of The World Assembly by Noblemaker(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
THE POWER OF THOUGHT
Thoughts trigger emotion, emotion triggers action and your action portrays who you are.
How is it possible that thoughts and emotions transmute themselves into physical counterpart.
Yes, think about Exam fever that students suffer.
What about high blood pressure?
What about physical weakness?
Somebody broke up with the loved one, this changed his thought to that of loss, this thought of loss brought about emotion of depression.
This in turn results to physical weakness and loss of appetite.
This can still result to lost of memory or even heart attack.
All these started with thoughts, which is a heart feeling but has been transmuted to physical equivalent of weakness, loss of appetite, loss of memory or even heart attack.
One good thing about thoughts and emotion is their dynamic nature, you can change them whenever you want.
Why are people struggling to be happy while their emotion can be changed.
You are beside the river, sitting down and thinking of catching a fish while a net is in your hand.
Think out bad things, they affect your emotion and action and everything about you becomes bad.
You will continue to as "why", " what is happening to me"
Yes a lier cannot have rest of mind because hidden things get unveiled with time "no secrete can be hidden for ever"
Think out good thing, they affect your emotion and action and everything about you becomes good.
Most times it is not what happens to you that matters but how you react to it.
You can see something in a disgusting situation, think about it.
The best way to change a bad situation is not to react badly....but to think positively, convert it top motivation and self confidence.
Think good, good things will embrace you.
Change your thought and change your life.
The power of thoughts
To be continued........
Re: The Light Of The World Assembly by Noblemaker(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
GOD TO SERVE
What you see as god becomes a god to you, it rules you and possesses the power to turn your life around whether good or bad.
Physical creatures has the ability to welcome spiritual relationships, your spirit is in you.
This explains why one bows to a wood and does his enchantations and something happens.
Nothing happens for nothing, all these gods are still created, so who created them?
That God that created them must be their own God, He must be the most powerful.
If somebody sees you as a god, then you become a god to that person, If one sees a moulded structure as a god that structure simply become a god to that person.
gods abound, then which one is to be served?
Which deserves my praises and worship? which deserves my acknowledgement?
If all these gods did not just come to stay, then their creator will be my God.
He is the greatest God among all, He created these small gods and created me.
He is the one that deserves my worship.
What ever you call him is who He is in your life, He is too great to be imagined, too powerful to think of, too deep to comprehend, too glorious to imagine.
God the created everything, you shall be my God, you alone deserves my worship, I shall never bow to any other god or goddess, You alone shall receive my praise now and forever.
Re: The Light Of The World Assembly by Noblemaker(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2019
LIFE
This word "life" should be deeply thought about.
when I think about it, many ideas flow like a stream in my memory, very difficult to resolve.
But this I have found out,, thought about life are infinite and nothing is impossible.
Every other thing can change, no matter how they look, But nature "God" cannot.
Why do we brag that we know a thing while we don't know billions of others,
You live in a part of the universe, you can never test life in all parts of the universe.
We are just living in the den of ignorance.
Re: The Light Of The World Assembly by Noblemaker(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2019
LIFE
This word "life" should be deeply thought about.
when I think about it, many ideas flow like a stream in my memory, very difficult to resolve.
But this I have found out,, thought about life are infinite and nothing is impossible.
Every other thing can change, no matter how they look, But nature "God" cannot.
Why do we brag that we know a thing while we don't know billions of others,
You live in a part of the universe, you can never test life in all parts of the universe.
We are just living in the den of ignorance
Re: The Light Of The World Assembly by Noblemaker(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2019
God is God
Before the creation of the world, God is God.
He remains the same no matter how hard a situation seems to be.
He can never change because of any man or anything.
His word is true and will continue to be.
Generation comes to his presence, play their own culture and goes.
He treats generations with justice and equity as they come and go.
He is there God your helper, he can not change simply because it is you.
Don't ever think he has forsaken you, no, He loves and cares for you.
Come ye to me all you that labours that I may give you rest.
No matter his hard you think that your situation is, can you table it before him, believe in him and see what will happen.
Do you think he is healing sicknesses again?
Do you think he is not delivering again?
Do you think he is not protecting again?
Do you think he is not blessing again?
Do you thing he is doing miracle again, all these ate false, he can do them, he has done them, he is doing them and he will do it for you only if you believe.
He reads your heart and understands all the you are thinking, even more than you think he understands....he knows you more than you know your self, he loves you more than you love yourself, he care for you more than you care for your self.
When normal or when situations arises, look around you, he is and will always be there for you.....
Re: The Light Of The World Assembly by Noblemaker(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2019
STAND ASIDE ----FOR SPECIAL PEOPLE
When it seems everybody is doing the same thing, does that in any way justify that concept?
When it seems everybody is dancing to the same tone, does that in an any way justify that tone?
Who is expected to stand aside and prove it wrong even though, majority are on that side?
Is it just enough reason to do something just because others are doing it.
If you thinks it is then where is your own sense of justification.
Is it easy to believe that majority can be on the wrong side?
It is simple, you become insignificant when you are doing exactly what others are doing in a particular field of life, who is to make difference.
Your difference signifies you out from multitude making you special in the first place.
This starts with the first step of constructive thinking, yes, you can think outside the box.
Think and act differently and you becomes different.
If you follow the multitude on the wrong side, you simply end up where they are ending.
Also if you do exactly what others are doing in a particular field of life, other factors kept constant, you will simply end where they ended.
Special people have special thinking, this special thinking is a constructive thinking which signifies them.
Think outside the box, have a constructive thinking, act on your positive thought even if the majority jetison that idea, stick to it sure you know it is write.
This will signify you as a special person, the beginning of greatness.
This can be applied in all field of life.

(1) (Reply)

Simulating Our Past, From The Future - Focusing On Every Now. / One Of The Pastor's As A Native Doctor I CanVerge For Using The Energy Of Jesus / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.