Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Ford Focus 2004 Hatchback vs Honda Civic. How Reliable Is This Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Focus 2004 Hatchback vs Honda Civic. How Reliable Is This Car (782 Views)

Toyota Corolla 2004 Vs Honda Civic 2004 Which Is Better Overall? / Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? / Toyota Camry 2008 Vs Honda Accord 2008 - Which Is Better And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ford Focus 2004 Hatchback vs Honda Civic. How Reliable Is This Car by fineboynl(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
I have a thing for hatchback cars and they are kind of expensive for a budget person who only need it for point A to point B.

The Ford focus hatchback is something that currently caughts my attention because of its low profile and budget price both toks and Nigerian used.

I am a tactical person who repair so many things. I service and r repair my generator myself. And if it comes to that if i can't find I good mechanic for repair I can be forced to repair my car myself if I have the tools to work it and parts available to me.

I need from experience people about this Ford focus cars.
Re: Ford Focus 2004 Hatchback vs Honda Civic. How Reliable Is This Car by ITbomb(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
fineboynl:
I have a thing for hatchback cars and they are kind of expensive for a budget person who only need it for point A to point B.

The Ford focus hatchback is something that currently caughts my attention because of its low profile and budget price both toks and Nigerian used.

I am a tactical person who repair so many things. I service and r repair my generator myself. And if it comes to that if i can't find I good mechanic for repair I can be forced to repair my car myself if I have the tools to work it and parts available to me.

I need from experience people about this Ford focus cars.
You are a technical man not a tactical man �

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Determining The Custom Fee For This Car / Honda Accord / I Need Honest Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.