Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Need Help Determining The Custom Fee For This Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Help Determining The Custom Fee For This Car (783 Views)

After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Determining The Custom Fee For This Car by Timibraun0010: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
I need help from agents or custom officers to determine the duty to be paid on a car from Togo to Nigeria.
I want to get a car but lately cost of cars are damn expensive in nigeria. The price for a 2014-2015 cars in Nigeria will get me a 2017 in Togo.

My interest is 2017 Honda Accord sport. My plug in togo called the asking price 6m CFA ( about 5.8m naira ) which will be lesser when I'm set. My issue is what the actual clearance fee will be when it gets to nigeria.
Please what is the custom duty likely to be. Attached are the images of the said car.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Determining The Custom Fee For This Car by luxs(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Timibraun0010:
I need help from agents or custom officers to determine the duty to be paid on a car from Togo to Nigeria.
I want to get a car but lately cost of cars are damn expensive in nigeria. The price for a 2014-2015 cars in Nigeria will get me a 2017 in Togo.

My interest is 2017 Honda Accord sport. My plug in togo called the asking price 6m CFA ( about 5.8m naira ) which will be lesser when I'm set. My issue is what the actual clearance fee will be when it gets to nigeria.
Please what is the custom duty likely to be. Attached are the images of the said car.

Hello sir ,
Sori to derail -sir pls can u help me make enquires, for the price of a mini bus over there or jus help me with the contact. thank in anticipation
Re: I Need Help Determining The Custom Fee For This Car by Timibraun0010: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
luxs:

Hello sir ,
Sori to derail -sir pls can u help me make enquires, for the price of a mini bus over there or jus help me with the contact. thank in anticipation
okay. I will ask and update this

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Neat Honda Bulldog 2003 For Sale / Honda 2006 Vs 2007 / Japanese Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.