Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

What's The Biggest Scam You've Ever Seen. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What's The Biggest Scam You've Ever Seen. (321 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? / Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) / MEET Emma Nwaude The Man Who Carried Out The Biggest Scam In Nigerian History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Biggest Scam You've Ever Seen. by Radarbaby: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nigerian Scam, on a whole new level!!!

A few years ago, when I was an undergraduate student, this is what happened to my friend, who is a Nigerian, we were both in the US:

A bunch of scammers in Nigeria called my friend’s parents in Nigeria and said they have their son held hostage in the USA and they need money or their son will die. At the same time, multiple scammers were calling my friend’s phone continuously. His parents tried calling him, but non of the calls went through. Luckily, moments before his parents were going to agree to pay the money, he managed to call his parents. The conversation went something like this:

Son: Hello

Parents: Are you okay?? What is going on!!!

Son: What do you mean, everything is fine!!

Parents: we got a call from a group saying that they have kidnapped you and they wanted ransom money!!!

Son: I AM FINE, do not give them any money it’s a scam.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam You've Ever Seen. by illicit(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
I will kill corruption and stop Boko Haram

shocked
Re: What's The Biggest Scam You've Ever Seen. by zubimete(f): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
APC CHANGE =CHAIN.
Re: What's The Biggest Scam You've Ever Seen. by Yommychrz(m): 3:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Omo na Buhari o
Re: What's The Biggest Scam You've Ever Seen. by Kpengla(m): 5:53am On Apr 29, 2022
The Nigerian government is the biggest scam ever
Re: What's The Biggest Scam You've Ever Seen. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2022
The biggest scam is listening to all these pastorpreneurs and their brainwashing, and dumbly following them.The biggest scam is allowing any god of man interpret the Bible for you.
We all can study and understand the Bible. God can speak directly to all of us.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Kill Her Newborn Baby In Jos / God Will Punish You All For This / Imam: Non-muslims Will Be Forced To Submit to Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.