Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? (35634 Views)

Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / MTN Releases Statement Regarding Harassment By NLC Officials / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by CandidAdmin(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2023
I don't know whether what I saw this morning falls under sex harrasment, but here is mine.

We got down from a public vehicle (me and my sister) and then tried to cross the road only for one grown up to hit my sister butt and claim it was an accident.

My sister overlooked it and the we crossed the road. As we were going up a bridge, we decided to stop and buy something only for the same man to do it again. He still said it was a mistake and walked away. The road is a big one ooo, and no car was passing by but the man decided to walk on the corner where no reasonable person will pass so that he would accomplish his mission.

My sister and I were really pissed off, even the traders attending to us were insulting him but he couldn't care less.

I couldn't do anything because my sister told me not to as per he his an old useless man. If not ehnn...

Share your experience

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
CandidAdmin:
I don't know whether what I saw this morning falls under sex harrasment, but here is mine.

We got down from a public vehicle (me and my sister) and then tried to cross the road only for one grown up to hit my sister butt and claim it was an accident.
My sister overlooked it and the we crossed the road. As we were going up a bridge, we decided to stop and buy something only for the same man to do it again. He still said it was a mistake and walked away. The road is a big one ooo, and no car was passing by but the man decided to walk on the corner where no reasonable person will pass so that he would accomplish his mission.
My sister and I were really pissed off, even the traders attending to us were insulting him but he couldn't care less.
I couldn't do anything because my sister told me not to as per he his an old useless man. If not ehnn...

Share your experience

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

He should av been taught a bitter lesson by you beating him mercilessly. He would have indulge in such act since his youthful days that's why he's living a miserable life till date....

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Felimax(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
The man is an Idiot! I felt you are not strong enough for the man and I feel your pain.

A mad man did it with my younger sister and before he know it he saw blood all over his head and started running.

Another day, it was my wife at Effurun roundabout and she was telling the guy that she is married but the guy will not listen and kept embarrassing her, following and calling her names. When I came she immediately told me and not too distant away I approached him and gave the an old century slap even though he was taller.
My voltage nor good Sha!

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by CandidAdmin(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:
The man is an Idiot! I felt you are not strong enough for the man and I feel your pain.

A mad man did it with my younger sister and before he know it he saw blood all over his head and started running.

Another day, it was my wife at Effurun roundabout and she was telling the guy that she is married but the guy will not listen and kept embarrassing her, following and calling her names. When I came she immediately told me and not too distant away I approached him and gave the an old century slap even though he was taller.
My voltage nor good Sha!

Chai! This is a man that doesn't take nonsense.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Map1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:

My voltage nor good Sha!
Brother next time when a situation like that arise kindly neglect it and moved on, such a retaliation can lead to some things else, avoiding a retaliation does not make you a fool, just for peace.

242 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Felimax(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Map1:
Brother next time when a situation like that arise kindly neglect it and moved on, such a retaliation can lead to some things else, avoiding a retaliation does not make you a fool, just for peace.

I swear I don't know how I will forgive myself if had ignored. Usually I do everything and anything I can to stay out of trouble but if it comes hunting I face it with tripled force.

Just by BOC Gas at Oshodi one stupid hit our vehicle and refused us to leave because his car was damaged while ours was not. Omo I got down and we fought wetin nor good. After which I told him to give anybody from Warri chance.

The thing is I cannot take part in you oppressing me. NEVER!

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by kingfisher2(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
I was going up a pedestrian bridge at police signboard in Abuja and there's this crazy looking man standing at the foot of the bridge probably begging. as I was going up there's this well dressed young girl coming down, soon as she reach the man he started calling to her that small ashawo come now....small ashawo wait na. I felt like punching the craze out of him

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Map1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:

I swear I don't know how I will forgive myself if had ignored. Usually I do everything and anything I can to stay out of trouble but if it comes hunting I face it with tripled force.

Just by BOC Gas at Oshodi one stupid hit our vehicle and refused us to leave because his car was damaged while ours was not. Omo I got down and we fought wetin nor good. After which I told him to give anybody from Warri chance.

The thing is I cannot take part in you oppressing me. NEVER!
you are right bro,stages and experience change our reasoning, brother no matter what it takes you although it wouldn't be an easy task but always try to control your emotions don't let your emotion control you, retaliation can lead to some things money can't buy.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by CandidAdmin(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
Map1:

One of the reasons I kept calm.

Besides, if not because of the state of the country's judiciary system, I could have also gotten him arrested.

Imagine trying this with a woman abroad... Old man would have landed in prison.

Map1:
exactly, so many things is wrong with our system here,we just need to avoid wahala

If I had gotten him arrested, with the right amount of money, he would be set free and the case would be swept under the rug.

If I had fought and he landed in the hospital or died, I would have been arrested.
Either way, I'm at a loss.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Map1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
CandidAdmin:

One of the reasons I kept calm.

Besides, if not because of the state of the country's judiciary system, I could have also gotten him arrested.

Imagind trying this with a woman abroad... Old man would have landed in prison.
exactly, so many things is wrong with our system here,we just need to avoid wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Yes, I have... One of the reasons I dislike going to events.

And it's mostly those old former redpiller males who used to think that women are trash... Now they're old, lonely, and desperate for even a woman's touch... They'd deliberately get drunk so that they could blame the alcohol when they sober up.

One time my sister and her husband were hosting a party and it was the first time I visited her house since she got married... I met my brother-in-law's older brother for the first time and he was already drunk... I give him a handshake upon meeting him, but he wouldn't let go of my hand, he kept holding it while talking... I had just got engaged and I was wearing the engagement ring, so I expected him to get the message, but nope.

Throughout the entire party he kept on coming to me and putting his hands on me in a way that made me uncomfortable, but I kept my cool because I didn't want to ruin my sister's party and I kept thinking that he'll stop... Then he started telling me of how he didn't have a woman in his life and he'd like me to be his woman, I told him that I don't do drunkards and that there's someone else in my life.

The man then went to his brother to make some inquiries about me, but his brother told him to stay away from me... He didn't listen... He came back to disturb me again and this time he started forcing his hands on me, each time I'd remove them, he'd touch me again... My brother-in-law then saw what was happening and he came to ask what was wrong, I told him his brother has been harassing me throughout the entire party.

He told his brother to leave the house, but the brother was stubborn and what happened next I didn't expect it, my brother-in-law started punching his brother and dragged him out of the house afterwards.

This is just one of the sexual harassments that I've encountered while in some events... Most single, lonely, and desperate men tend to confuse a woman's kind gesture with her asking for sex and this needs to stop.

31 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Ballzproblem2: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, I have... One of the reasons I dislike going to events.

And it's mostly those old former redpiller males who used to think that women are trash... Now they're old, lonely, and desperate for even a woman's touch... They'd deliberately get drunk so that they could blame the alcohol when they sober up.

One time my sister and her husband were hosting a party and it was the first time I visited her house since she got married... I met my brother-in-law's older brother for the first time and he was already drunk... I give him a handshake upon meeting him, but he wouldn't let go of my hand, he kept holding it while talking... I had just got engaged and I was wearing the engagement ring, so I expected him to get the message, but nope.

Throughout the entire party he kept on coming to me and putting his hands on me in a way that made me uncomfortable, but I kept my cool because I didn't want to ruin my sister's party and I kept thinking that he'll stop... Then he started telling me of how he didn't have a woman in his life and he'd like me to be his woman, I told him that I don't do drunkards and that there's someone else in my life.

The man then went to his brother to make some inquiries about me, but his brother told him to stay away from me... He didn't listen... He came back to disturb me again and this time he started forcing his hands on me, each time I'd remove them, he'd touch me again... My brother-in-law then saw what was happening and he came to ask what was wrong, I told him his brother has been harassing me throughout the entire party.

He told his brother to leave the house, but the brother was stubborn and what happened next I didn't expect it, my brother-in-law started punching his brother and dragged him out of the house afterwards.

This is just one of the sexual harassments that I've encountered while in some events... Most single, lonely, and desperate men tend to confuse a woman's kind gesture with her asking for sex and this needs to stop.

How you take know say them be redpillers , you this Zulu illiterate.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Since when did I become a Zulu
Ballzproblem2:

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Ballzproblem2: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Since when did I become a Zulu

exactly! since when did you know the men that harassed you are redpillers?

did they write it on their forehead?

33 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
Well, since you've already concluded that I'm an illiterate, then I think it's best I keep my illiterate opinion to myself.

Have a good day... smiley smiley smiley
Ballzproblem2:

exactly! since when did you know the men that harassed you are redpillers?

did they write it on their forehead?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by CandidAdmin(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
samantha124:
Yes I have. One of the reasons I dislike going to events.

Sorry about your experience sis. Some men are just entirely something else.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Adewale1603(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
How was your sister dressed ? This will solve the mystery

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by luminouz(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Share your experience

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

I'm a redpiller and would advice you to watch out for yourself first but in this case, he did it twice and you should have seriously dragged,not beat him oh. I don't know his medical condition, make him no die if you beat am. But I know Until he is beaten, he won't have sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by luminouz(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

Leave her na...make she dey cap rubbish. Redpillers will now sexually molest her. When did that become our MO?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Ballzproblem2: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
luminouz:

Leave her na...make she dey cap rubbish. Redpillers will now sexually molest her. When did that become our MO?
her reply says it all.
she was like:"how did you know I'm from Zulu".

exactly what I'm trying say 😂 you don't know these men affiliation,but you tagged them redpillers how does that make any sense.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
Seems like I really hurt your feelings...🤭🤭🤭

I'm sorry, excuse my illiteracy...😝😝😝😝
Ballzproblem2:
her reply says it all.
she was like:"how did you know I'm from Zulu".

exactly what I'm trying say 😂 you don't know these men affiliation,but you tagged them redpillers how does that make any sense.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by MrCork: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Share your experience

Yes...3 chicks are harrrrrasing me on nairaland sir!!(no oofencse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Ballzproblem2: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Seems like I really hurt your feelings...🤭🤭🤭

I'm sorry, excuse my illiteracy...😝😝😝😝
not all keep going with your stupidity cool

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
So now I'm stupid?🤣🤣🤣

From being illiterate to stupid... LMAO!!!... This is very funny...🤣🤣🤣

Talk about a redpiller trying to fight for his fellow fallen redpiller.

Oops!!! I'm sorry, excuse my stupidity..😝😝😝
Ballzproblem2:
not all keep going with your stupidity cool

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by CandidAdmin(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
Adewale1603:

A gown that's passing the knee.

Besides, no matter a cloth a woman wears, as a man, you should never touch her without permission.

Try that in USA or any other sane country and watch yourself land in jail

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by CandidAdmin(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
MrCork:

Yes...3 chicks are harrrrrasing me on nairaland sir!!(no oofencse) angry
Metion their names
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Tallesty1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
I received a call from a friend years ago. His girlfriend had just been raped. Shocked and disturbed, I immediately contacted another friend, and together, we rushed to the location, only to find them both in tears.

They were going to Pentecost event when they encountered a group of guys who subjected them to a nightmarish ordeal. They held him down and forced him to watch helplessly as they took turns on his girlfriend. It was past 10 when we took her to Ezenwa Hospital before proceeding to the police station to file a report.

I doubt that the young woman ever recovered from that experience. Despite my friend's desperate efforts to salvage their relationship, it crumbled within days.

The lady and I weren't close friends but we used to talk occasionally. However, after that fateful night, she severed all ties, blocking me on every platform, ceasing greetings when our paths crossed, and eventually leaving the area.

Rape or any form sexual harassment shouldn't happen to anyone.

The idiot up there asking how your sister was dressed is a rapist

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Atolu01: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Men are scum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Adewale1603(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
CandidAdmin:

A gown that's passing the knee.

Besides, no matter a cloth a woman wears, as a man, you should never touch her without permission.

Try that in USA or any other sane country and watch yourself land in jail
the fact is that majority of these sexual arrassement are caused by sexual provocation or sex appeals in terms of how attractive the women are or how they dressed, and dressings is subjective, what looks decent to you, might not look so decent to another person. And some men are naturally pervert by nature. And the fact is Nigeria is not like USA. Anything goes here

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Karlifate: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
Adewale1603:

The mysterious-solving Sherlock Holmes.

Thunder fire you there angry

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Karlifate: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Adewale1603:
the fact is that majority of these sexual arrassement are caused by sexual provocation or sex appeals in terms of how attractive the women are or how they dressed, and dressings is subjective, what looks decent to you, might not look so decent to another person. And some men are naturally pervert by nature.

The randy he-goats that rapes babies and underdeveloped teenagers are also provoked by "indecent dressing"

Just look at someone's 9 months . Dang! shocked

And the fact is Nigeria is not like USA. Anything goes here

When your daughter or your female family members are raped, tell them "Nigeria is not like USA. Anything goes here"

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) / Hisbah: Unrest In Sabon Gari, Kano (Picture) / 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.