Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders (21005 Views)

Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote / Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State / APC Excos Defect To PDP In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Funflipper: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
obynzo:

Stop trying to be mischevious Peter Obi had nothing to do with Awkuzu SARs even people in Anambra have confirmed it. So why the mischief is it because you are scared of him hence you try to dent his ambition.

Who was the governor? What did he do about the situation?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Bitrus91: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wow hope ameachi get the tickets
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This guy is pressing his buttons without making noise unlike that old and corrupt lizard of bourdilon

Amaechi is a true man with class ,no noise , no propaganda, no lies to sell himself , it is only Tinubu and his slaves lie to to sell themselves because Tinubu is not sellable to sane people ..

I wish you well Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

the hate is too much.
honestly going to Lagos is a waste of time
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Ekpoudom: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This guy is pressing his buttons without making noise unlike that old and corrupt lizard of bourdilon

Amaechi is a true man with class ,no noise , no propaganda, no lies to sell himself , it is only Tinubu and his slaves lie to to sell themselves because Tinubu is not sellable to sane people ..

IPOB lunatic identified. Lol. Why is it that almost everyone from that SadEast lack common sense or analytical abilities.

Wao, illiteracy is a disease. Go school, dem no dey gree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by EjaikreTheViper(f): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
olatuns2017:

Your entire family can never have access to LG coffers

OK, YOU MEAN YOUR WRETCHED DRUNK FATHER?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by OLANIYIPETER: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Any presidential aspirant wooing Lagos Excos is unwise, useless and unfit to lead us as president. How dare you to visit the lion's den.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Funflipper:

Who was the governor? What did he do about the situation?

Did he give the order to SARs and does SARs report to the governor? Oga stop being mischievious
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Cajal(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Just because he is from your tribe
Bigotry will not kill you

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by wallarwallar(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

U go die if u no mention tinubu name

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Cajal(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

May The blood of the endsars protesters that Tinubu called the military to shoot to death at Lekki toll gate work against Tinubu ambition
Fake, unsubstantiated
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Funflipper: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
obynzo:

Did he give the order to SARs and does SARs report to the governor? Oga stop being mischievious

He was the governor. What was his response?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by greymiles: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

May The blood of the endsars protesters that Tinubu called the military to shoot to death at Lekki toll gate work against Tinubu ambition
Lol. So it’s Tinubu that’s controlling the military now

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by bluebay(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
This one have just donated 100M to The party .. One thing am sure of, APC knows they have lost the country therefore they just gathering resources to sustain
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by ajayiopy: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

THEY CHOP HIS MONEY. AS IT STANDS IN APC ,E NO SURE FOR ANYBODY.
LAS LAS BUHARI GO HANDOVER TO INTERIM GOVT
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by sirsugar(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

as old as you are, you think Tinubu can order Nigeria army? Even a state governor can't mumu illiterate lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Olatomiwami(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop mistaking Amaechi for Ashiere Tinubu

This one needs to b looked into his mental health,this obsession with Tinubu is getting too much.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Mandate2023: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Please, no dey quote me with all this your mumu talk.

This thread is about Amechi, not Malami.

U sef.....u suppose know by nw that d guy is a clown, them plenty like dat for dis forum
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Tiana06(f): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by biggie73(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Stop wasting your money and time
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Tvoice: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dis ameachi just resemble kpanla for my eyez, make dem nor go use am cook soup for dat lagos wey him carry him leg go oOo
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Akponmfet: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Complete waste of money.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Tareq1105: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He's consulting with government money and facilities and machinery, flight tickets and government vehicles and fuel all at government expense. While consulting up and down, government is paying him salary. Haba! He's enjoying it and he doesn't want to resign. Any Honour left? Let's wait for the judgement on Electoral Act.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Kindledlight(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
Ameachi come here let me tell u d truth u should stop wasting his voice and speech for lagos delegates those guys have already receive their alert' owo da' from jagaban. If he like he should speak his voice crack, if he like he should share millions . Lagos already is on d bag for TUNUBU. At it stands Tunubu is the cofounder of APC the ticket over sure am. He just going round d country for formality and to remind d delegate he owns APC. Though i prefer osibanjo or obi they are well prepare for d job.

You spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by OmoEpe(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
donphilopus:

If you die, na Tinubu hatred kee you.!

The nitwit has no life outside Tinubu. He is as despicable as he is inconsequential

Just ignore the lunatic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Kindledlight(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
sirsugar:
as old as you are, you think Tinubu can order Nigeria army? Even a state governor can't mumu illiterate lipsrsealed

Don’t mind that clown.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Gbajure(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

We all can u see why an Igbo will find it difficult to win a general election in Nigeria? Imagine opening account posing as a Yoruba man and all ur post is disparaging Tinubu. How many Yorubas have such time for Peter Obi or Ngige?

This ur style is sickening and very appalling in all ramifications. It had really rubbish the quality of posts on NL. And it will harden Yoruba hearts against igbós living in SW
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Nauttyprof(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Same way Amaechi is corrupt and a conceited fellow trying to appear as a saint but in the real sense a lair.

Before you come back with attacking my person or Tinubu in return, I don't support a thief also.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Gbajure(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not Igbo

I am about Yoruba

Just shut up and stop fouling this forum. U never make sense with ur post
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Gbajure(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Oriyin ti Yi sir

Who seriously let this thing out! Cursing here, wailing there.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by Gbajure(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop mistaking Amaechi for Ashiere Tinubu

Go and take ur medications b4 it is too late chav. Or u will soon enter market naked. Ur brain sclerosis is advanced than we initially thought
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders by PrinceOfLagos: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Gbajure:

Go and take ur medications b4 it is too late chav. Or u will soon enter market naked. Ur brain sclerosis is advanced than we initially thought
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries / Philip Shaibu: Lessons In Power - Reuben Abati / Stop Treating Nigerians Like Animals, Catholic Church Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.