Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nairaland For Sale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland For Sale (363 Views)

It Is Now Getting Hot On Nairaland For Peter Obi Fans!! See Why. / Obi Cubana Offers To Purchase Nairaland For N5 Billion Naira or $11 Million / Dr. Stephen Akintayo Wants To Buy Our Beloved Nairaland For N100M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland For Sale by midep: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
BREAKING: Nigeria business coach and entrepreneur, Stephen Akintayo, proposes to buy Nairaland for the sum of 1Billion naira. This is coming after Elon Musk recently purchased Twitter.

Nairaland is an online community and public space that serves as a meeting place for Nigerians at home and in the diaspora. The online platform generates 1.5m daily, reportedly.

Seun is this tru ??
Re: Nairaland For Sale by Kay099: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Who ever that's buying this forum that's if the owner truly wants to let it go must state it clear how the forum is going to be operated period.
Re: Nairaland For Sale by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
midep:
BREAKING: Nigeria business coach and entrepreneur, Stephen Akintayo, proposes to buy Nairaland for the sum of 1Billion naira. This is coming after Elon Musk recently purchased Twitter.

Nairaland is an online community and public space that serves as a meeting place for Nigerians at home and in the diaspora. The online platform generates 1.5m daily, reportedly.

Seun is this tru ??

It's impossible Seun will never see Nairaland, if he does he may regret it because he knows what he has been earning from here and also how much he will earn in the future from this site.
Re: Nairaland For Sale by orisa37: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
AT TWENTY YEARS PURCHASE OF THE N1.5m DAILY REVENUE EARNINGS, NAIRALAND IS N11trn valuation, about $22bn

NAIRALAND ASSET VALUATION WAS ABOUT $11bn when NAIRA WAS 250 : I DOLLAR. NOW THAT NAIRA TO DOLLAR IS MUCH MORE THAN N500 IN THE BLACK MARKET, NAIRALAND VALUATION WILL AT LEAST BE $22bn.

THE TWO VALUATIONS ABOVE ARE HUSH HUSH VALUATIONS. THE PROPER ASSETS VALUATION OF NAIRALAND NOW WHEN EVERY DEPARTMENT WILL BE INVESTIGATED AND VIEWED ON A GOING CONCERNED BASIS, WILL BE UP TO $50bn or N30trn.
Re: Nairaland For Sale by orisa37: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
It's impossible Seun will never sell Nairaland, if he does he may regret it because he knows what he has been earning from here and also how much he will earn in the future from this site.

NAIRALAND WILL BE BETTER VALUED AND RECOGNIZED WHEN Osinbajo OCCUPIES THE PRESIDENCY. BIDEN, TRUMP, PUTIN AND OBJ WILL BID TO INVEST IN NAIRALAND.
Re: Nairaland For Sale by Blackfire(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
I have asked seun to sell NL to me for 1 Billion naira on this forum several times but no response...

Seun I am paying cash...name the place
Re: Nairaland For Sale by orisa37: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Blackfire:
I have asked seun to sell NL to me for 1 Billion naira on this forum several times but no response...

Seun I am paying cash...name the place

Your fire is black. Make it white like ELON MUSK. Offer at least $22bn plus SEUN REMAINING AS THE CEO OF THE NEW OWNER.
Re: Nairaland For Sale by sapele914(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
orisa37:

Your fire is black. Make it white like ELON MUSK. Offer at least $22bn plus SEUN REMAINING AS THE CEO OF THE NEW OWNER.
For a site that couldn’t help Abubakar Atiku or Jonathan Ebele? Nonsense, like for Atiku, share for Jonathan, yeye people.
Re: Nairaland For Sale by MindHacker9009(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nigeria.com was sold some years back and now this is what it has become, check the link http://www.nigeria.com/
Re: Nairaland For Sale by orisa37: 6:18am On Apr 29, 2022
sapele914:
For a site that couldn’t help Abubakar Atiku or Jonathan Ebele? Nonsense, like for Atiku, share for Jonathan, yeye people.

The Two will liquidate NAIRALAND to SHEOL.
One is a Shameless DESERTER, the other a Timid ABANDON.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode’s Group Vows To Challenge Sanwo-olu At APC Primaries / IPOB: See Foolish Questions / Jonathan Set To Re-contest Presidency, Formally Joins APC – Party Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.