Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... (31436 Views)

As A Graduate Can You Do This?... / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Deon28(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
So u don't know what u want, tomorrow u will look for who to blame. Take it or leave it, the choice is urs no anyone
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Nehyooh(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bro, start with that for now
Better offer is coming our ways soonest by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by basty: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
One have to be an employer of labour.
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by gentiles(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Better than staying at home doing nothing. Since it is 23k in 15days that is 46k a month
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Maverick777: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
illicit:
Reason with the employer that he should at least pay u minimum wage
How insensitive!
would you give yourself or a relative this abstract advise?
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by ppogba: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nobody on Nairaland will live your life for you.

If after attending school and graduating you still need validation on Nairaland, better go and learn a trade.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by BusinessPlan22: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
Hungry never beat you na im still make you get power to dey consider. Start managing from there, pride will do you no good.

Humility doesn't pay bills either...
Understand him, he's not proud

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Maverick777: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
illicit:
How insensitive!
would you give yourself or a relative this abstract advise?
sometimes keeping quiet is the best thing to do...
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Sureboyy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
illicit:
It would really be hard for a boss to increase salary of a starter who just started working in a hotel

But shaa he should try, you never may know

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by CaveAdullam: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Use the other 15 days to better yourself or search for a better pasture. At least, for now it can settle data plans.

What about transportation? And I also want to believe you have free shelter + access to (free) food. Because 20k wouldn't go anywhere when it comes to little feeding and transportation. Else, better "dey your dey".

Focus. Leverage. Grow.

5 Likes

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Coldie(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
To me take it, it’s highly flexible.

U spend more money when u stay at home

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by goldennugget: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Rrchrd:
I've been searching for a job for long now
Today someone directed me to a receptionist vacancy in a hotel somewhere arround Lagos I went to apply they said salary is 20k -3000k TP (15days a month)
No feeding
One day on & one day off.

Now the person that told me about the Plc said I should just go & manage it.

Do you realise what you inputted is 20,000-3,000,000?
These kinds of things may seem insignificant but that is a difference with a power factor of 10^3.
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Hezmatosky: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
What if it's a 200k job for 30days and you spend like 3 to 4k daily, will you have preferred that? Just do your analysis and check the daily expenses if it worth it
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by awumen: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
My first job was 9k(Mechanicalengineero). Humbled myself, learnt the craft intoto under my boss.
Today, to God be the Glory. I am an employer of labour,my former boss now refer deals to me. We are in same business forum/circle now. But my humility and respect for him is still standing.

It doesn't matter the start,just start and pick focus.
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Egypt209: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
You just hit the jackpot bro.
Accept the job, look for fine fine girls around the area and other places, discuss business with them that you used to have clients that pays well if they can negotiate well.
Also tell them to drop their pix or WhatsApp it to you in order to market her.
You'll be surprised the huge money you'll be making monthly, and once guest know this arrangement, they'll likely be coming back, with that you can negotiate better pay.
I once did this, you need to see big ladies sending me their pix, including married women.
Some don't want to pay my percentage in cash, but in kind.
So you're looking at a big opportunity if you know what you're doing there.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by deepwater(f): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Rrchrd:
Today someone directed me to a receptionist vacancy in a hotel somewhere arround Lagos I went to apply they said salary is 20k -3000k TP (15days a month)
No feeding

its just 1k per day
that is minimum wage
as a graduate, can u stay hungry ?
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Pootle: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
if you a lady accept the job...but if you are a guy run o cheesy
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Maverick777: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

You don't know the secret. Those that do knows. The monthly tip per month there is atleast 100-150k. They want to pay you indirectly through tips. Only those who recognise these opportunities can understand it
Bless you bro!
only the wise and experienced would understand the validity of dis post
just know your way, walai in less than a year you will get a car(if you so wish)

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Rrchrd(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
goldennugget:

These kinds of things may seem insignificant but that is a difference with a power factor of 10^3.
Sorry dear its a mistaked
I mean 3k not 3000k
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Henrychino(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
How can you survive with #17,000 in a month in Nigeria shocked
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by gibsonwales(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
goldennugget:

He wrote 20k -3000k TP

TP means transport
20k salary
3000k transport allowance
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Ogbeni don't manage that job
If not you will be comfortable with it

They manage am they manage na so bros ororo take turn 40 years for inside 20 thousand naira job..come rent face me I slap you apartment.....Sandra begin manage with am.....na so them dey bang every night and Sandra dey take in unto Sandra dey fertile.....pikin full everywhere...poverty come tie wrapper

That is because bros ororo has no ambition
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Karleb(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
Firstly I hate hearing the saying that "as a graduate this and that" you guys talk as if graduate is something that shouldn't do somethings because he/she is a graduate, the main thing is to have a plan for your life and stay focused on it, even if it means running errands for artisans.

Know your worth but be humble

You just contradicted yourself.

Saying "as a graduate" is knowing your worth, it's not arrogant because it is who he is.

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by dododawa1: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Fingers are not equal AND life is a CHOICE.
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Mrkumareze(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Never you try it, you will be disfigured morally and psychologically. I rather move to a smaller city where I can ride okada or keke to raise funds for something else

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by marmelo: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bro I can seriously relate, but one thing I'll tell you is to take the offer with gladness, aside honouring the man that got you the offer,its a step ahead no matter the thickness of the riser. As a struggling Nigeria graduate with no uncle or family at the top, jobs like this that expose you to different class of people is the best thing, be professional, respectful,loyal and cheerful believe you me you'll meet a helper there, always remember the hotel is not the destination but a stepping stone, give your all and handle the role as the business is yours and believe you me you'll excel from there....
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Brendaniel: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Karleb:

You just contradicted yourself.

Saying "as a graduate" is knowing your worth, it's not arrogant because it is who he is.

And you still missed the message I passed, know your worth in life whether graduate or not, be humble in everything you do to achieve your goal...

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by gibsonwales(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
gentiles:
Better than staying at home doing nothing. Since it is 23k in 15days that is 46k a month

It's 23k a month. A day on duty and a day off, that's 15days of work in 30days
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by mywells: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Do it grace would locate you through one of the hotel clients.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by bluefilm: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Rrchrd:
No feeding

It's a very nice offer.

You should go and start managing it immediately.

Don't ever deceive yourself with that graduate tag.

Hunger doesn't differentiate between graduates and non graduates.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Chisave: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Though not encouraging, but if the place isn't far from you take it up and manage it.
Reason being that you only work 15days in a month. Ensure you don't sleep on your off days ooo. Get daily menial job or enrol for skill acquisition or use those days to look for better job. Best use it to acquire good skill both digital and physical that can fetch you money in a short while like barbing, catering etc. You can even start evening indomie business on off days. 25k for 15 days is far far better than 60-70k that will tie you up completely
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Reference(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
The key thing is to have a VISION (for your career, for your life, etc),
then have a PLAN ( that will chart the course to getting there),
finally a VEHICLE (to take you there).

If that job is the vehicle to take you there or to some distance along the way, by all means do.
If it will not take you there or breakdown along the way, then wait for another.

The most important factor in all these is YOURSELF, the quality of your decision making.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Major Job Interview In Germany (true Life Story) / ................ / How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.