Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Do Your Employers Pay You Enough? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Your Employers Pay You Enough? (116 Views)

Get The Attention And Favor Of Your Employers With A Glamorous Resume & CV / Get The Attention And Favor Of Your Employers With A Glamorous Resume & CV / Cv Resumae And Coverletters Done In Style.get The Attention Of Your Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Employers Pay You Enough? by anoym: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
In this Nigeria economy, working for a company vs working for ourselves as an artisan have been in debate a long time about which one pays more, having a. lifetime job vs having a regular income.
Although I personally I'm a network marketer which means I have a regular 6 figure income that increases if I introduce another person in.
I discovered that it takes a lot to help someone become a boss on their own like me because of reasons that are best known to the person, but I figured that some are satisfied with 30k monthly and I don't see why they didn't want to make more.

so I decided to ask my fellow nairalanders, do you think yours or other employers pay enough in this Nigeria economy condition.

mynd44
lalasticlala
pls uplift this

(1) (Reply)

Discover Practical Steps To Turning Your Hobby, Talent & Skill To Income In 2022 / Surveyor / Can The State Monitor In The Name Of "Protection"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.