Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

"99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chics" Princess Shyngle Defends Yul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chics" Princess Shyngle Defends Yul (291 Views)

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma / Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chics" Princess Shyngle Defends Yul by Linx1234: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Controversial Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle has pleaded to May Edochie not to leave her marriage because her actor husband married another woma.

Justifying her claims, Princess said that “99%” of the married men in Nigeria are cheating on their wives and have side chics.

She said this while defending Yul Edochie who announced that he welcomed a child with actress Judy Austin Muoghalu and married her.

Reacting to the reactions that trailed Yul’s announcement, Shyngle said those criticising Yul are hypocrites.

She added that many married men are cheating and they are the ones sponsoring the lifestyle of many women.

She also said that many married women are cheating too.

She said the difference is that Yul got ............. https://janefblog.com/99-of-all-married-men-in-nigeria-have-side-chics-princess-shyngle-defends-yul-edochie/

Re: "99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chics" Princess Shyngle Defends Yul by Malory: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: "99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chics" Princess Shyngle Defends Yul by Felimax(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
It's better to have side chicks than having another wife to join the family. For me I think it's an insult to my personality.

I have always been against most of my friends opt-in for a second wife because most likely it will not stop there and even if it does stop at two wives it is not a guarantee that the husband will not cheat. At least think of the sanity of your children.

I cannot imagine another woman having extra marital kids for me, God forbid! What even my great grand father did not do.

He has his life though let him enjoy it. Madam should accept it the way it is and move on.
Re: "99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chics" Princess Shyngle Defends Yul by Jeon(f): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD MAN. JUST ONE WHO IS LESS BRUTAL IN HIS MISOGYNY AND NARCISSISM OR WHO CAN CONCEAL IT BETTER. THE HIGH HE IS IN THE SOCIAL HIERARCHY, THE MORE INSULATED HE IS FROM ANY JUSTICE FOR HIS CRIMES.

GOOD MEN ARE THOSE THAT JUST DON’T GET CAUGHT

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

4 Popular Celebrities Who Are Currently Expecting A Child / Social Media War: Davido Vs Wizkid Fans / Singer Seyi Shay Flaunts Her New Baby Girl (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.