Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men (21859 Views)

Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Newsmic: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro, has stated that side chics are the karma of most married women, IgbereTV reports.

According to her, most of the married women crying now once dated married men. She shared this thought on his Instagram page.

See below.

officialblessingceo:
"Many married women Who are crying now Also dated married men . Slept around and messed up . Once they marry they turn Motivational speaker and preacher .. The side chicks are their own Karma."

"I said what I said . How many single guys can actually give u good jobs, connection, life style if not yahoo boys.
How many women can actually give themselves a good life style, very few ... so you all should stop ranting alL.. even the married men will be laughing at u all. Hypocrite. Before we can talk about morals let's first face reality. You can't preach change if we have not accepted that we are all guilty. Acceptance before repentance. Rest abeg."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVdIHlaNXTH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

19 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Nyascobar1414: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2021
They'd gad the real taste of it

24 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by dawnomike(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2021
Stupid talk...

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by GOFRONT(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2021
grin
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Vyzz: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Beckysexy(f): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2021
It's not always the case though.
Because I have a friend that has never dated a married man before in her life and infact she married a virgin but you see that her husband ehn na community preeq.

Most times it's the so called bad ladies that get married to good husbands, while the innocent ones might not be lucky.

Sometimes it's luck.

198 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by McOluOmo: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Newsmic:
Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro, has stated that side chics are the karma of most married women, IgbereTV reports.

According to her, most of the married women crying now once dated married men. She shared this thought on his Instagram page.

See below.

officialblessingceo:
"Many married women Who are crying now Also dated married men . Slept around and messed up . Once they marry they turn Motivational speaker and preacher .. The side chicks are their own Karma."

"I said what I said . How many single guys can actually give u good jobs, connection, life style if not yahoo boys.
How many women can actually give themselves a good life style, very few ... so you all should stop ranting alL.. even the married men will be laughing at u all. Hypocrite. Before we can talk about morals let's first face reality.You can't preach change if we have not accepted that we are all guilty. Acceptance before repentance. Rest abeg."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVdIHlaNXTH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
R
Karma is always a bitch

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by bigdammyj: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by benuejosh: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Totally agree!
Heard of a story about a particular lady who is a friend to a former female friend of mine here in Makurdi. She was one who slept and had dates with married men only. She eventually got married to a supposed 'God sent' young guy whom she fell deeply in love with. Not too long, the guy started going out to hangout with friends while she decided to be the good wife who is always home to take care of the house and the family. Long story short, she one day discovered the dude was hanging out with ladies too each time he went out with friends and you know what that means. It then was then she decided to pick another job and increase her responsibilities. I don't know how it happened that she got the numbers of all the ladies the guy was having some sort of affairs with. She will then call and warn the lady(ies) to keep off her husband that her husband was married. And i heard that is what she has been doing this days too. She remembers all she was doing to other women's husband. And have taken it upon herself to call and tell any lady close to the husband that she is the wife.

So, that Karma is real! I agree with blessingsCEO

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Muyiwaipere(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Let the Karma keep rolling then

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Babatindan: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na lie! Not all married women whose husband has side chic's had dated married man before

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
I doubt if it's true. If na so, na endless sycle be dat naa... Because the side chick of today as a karma against the side chick of yesterday will still be 'karmared' by the side chick of tomorrow.

Over sense de ooze out from my sukrutum shaa!

What about women that had never been a side chick but dem de drag their husband with sidechicks, wetin we go talk for that one kwanu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by NuclearReactor: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
So if we go by this then the cycle of sidechicks will never end, since for every married woman who was a side chick their is another side chick waiting for her... Nonsense
Karma is more intelligent with it's retribution than this nonsense you are saying!!

8 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
But my husband doesn't cheat, even though I dated a lot of married men, when I was in form. shocked

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by WiszyFraud: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin cheesy

And runs girls..?? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by saddler: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
undecided
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by MARKone(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
This Onye Eze woman and her lies.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Not in all cases, biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Dagger79(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
This life no balance at all

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by IMASTEX: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Scottz: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Karma sultra
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Bantino(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ok, and who/what will be the Karma of side chics when they marry?
Ans: other side chics

So the circle continues

Lesson: bother not thyself but live a good life

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by akphils: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Well, that's another angle
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by blinking001(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Who is blessing Okoro?
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by doctore212(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Abeg I wan go Dubai.

I need the phone number of any correct olosho.

Pls who can give me a valid olosho number in Dubai

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
I don't agree with her, just that marriage this days are some kind of luck. Some women are slow poison, while some men are rattle snake.
All in all, fear those quiet ladies outa their, they are more deadly and mean than anaconda

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by kennykruzmason: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Some people just spit out trash.
Side chick is a result of a shameless husband and a sex hungry man who is not satisfied with his wife..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by robosky02(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na lie

Some women never ever cheated or dated a married man

Maybe her own khama done reach her she won generalize am

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Godoverevery: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
They won't agree......the woman is talking about ladies who dated married men before they marry.

The people given the explanation of not all ladies do it should try and read with there brain connected to there eye.

Note: side chic is karma to ladies who once dated married men.....if she didn't date married men she is excluded....
simple as saying not all men cheat but most men are cheat.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) / Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today / Patoranking: "Mr Eazi Did Not Introduce Ghanaian Sounds Into Nigerian Music"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.