Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri (37349 Views)

EFCC Arrests 29 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Sultty(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
wow
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lurdmax10:
I'm more interested in how EFCC disposes off most of the seized vehicles from convicted internet scammers as I haven't come across an advertorial in any of the print media to that effect ...

my brother dem legally auction it for peanuts to themselves... boys no go dey hear word, small cash moto
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by ikpumbe(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/0-h2R8.gif[/img]

Are you from nimo
Which part bro
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by chukwuibuipob: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
cool mmpkurumiri yoots
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lurdmax10:
I'm more interested in how EFCC disposes off most of the seized vehicles from convicted internet scammers as I haven't come across an advertorial in any of the print media to that effect ...
sir come to Lagos here and see by your self. In their office off awolowo ikoyi and one empty land on bourdillion road opposite MacPherson street.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
oshozondii:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=361684875994722&id=100064596373289
No matter the evil you do your days are numbered, God has designed this life in such a way that what ever evils you committed comes back to you. Go and do some research you will discover that most this Yahoo boys and cultist don't depart from this world in ease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
How will the dirty tribal warlords react to this now. Crime cut across all region and bad news is no an alien culture to humanity. We can only deceive ourselves under the stupid facade and veil we've made but the question is for how long.

Lessons: It rain everywhere, na who get umbrella dey yab hin fellow man wey rain beat.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Dollywood(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Anytime for the bag. Desperate measures.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Petshopng: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wahala everywhere for naija

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by victorv12(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ebubu:
It won’t stop us from bombing

Shame on you. The energy you are using to defraud people, you can as well use that same energy to doing something that is positive and change your life for good.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by zombieTRACKER: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lurdmax10:

they auction it amongst themselves..

take it from me

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by 77up(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:
See them.
Na the only thing wey them sabi for that Region be this. That's why crime is on the high side in that region.
what about drug, Mkpurumiri cannibalism, killings and baby factory embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Lindajames1010: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Second hand laptop needed

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Highneck: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by izubext007: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Pardon comes to mind.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by 77up(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ebubu:
It won’t stop us from bombing
Shameless human being, you derives joy in defrauding people , your cup will soon full too.

Watch your back thief !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
One day boys go vex burn down all efcc buildings
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by shortIGBOman: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
77up:
what about drug, Mkpurumiri cannibalism, killings and baby factory embarassed

You just mentioned their major trade. They can't do without these crimes grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Investorozay:
lol
do yahoo boys still live in owerri and benin
Where you think say dem been dey live before

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Golan007: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
subsidywise18:

Ok...anytime EFCC wants to arrest politicians, you Nigerians come out and shout partiality.

Anytime EFCC successfully puts politicians in jail, the President then pardons them, because you Nigerians put pressure on him.

And anytime EFCC tries to present evidence to state house of assembly, Nigerians like you get backyard court injunctions that stop the state Assembly from doing its job. (and if they did it, they will vote to acquit because that's what most of you want).

You Nigerians do not want EFCC to fight political corruption. Except it is the politican from a faraway place. Home guys must not be prosecuted.

You've said it all.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by israelmao(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
If arrests of armed bandits and terrorists are swift and large as this Nigeria would've been rid of armed banditry and terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Onyemaya: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Staged

All these EFCC operatives are all thieves in sheep clothing.

Even if they caught them as they claimed, what do they do with the cars, phones, jewelries

I call on the Federal Government to probe these criminals that call themselves EFCC, they are more corrupt than politicians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Winters23: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
Rikze:
shocked

While not supporting internet fraudsters, EFCC should exert the same energy towards our politicians.

Or better still save some of their energy for after 2023, when most of these thieves would have left office and are open to prosecution
[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Tingotoe: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
All of them Ibo bastards
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Nikkganc08(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Arresting over 30 youths and showcasing about 10 laptops as exhibit?

Very funny

Out of over 30guys that are over 30years old, u saw two Cars?

Lol...!!!

Is it a crime for a 30year old man (or more) to own a car?

In foreign countries, kids of 5 years MUST own educational laptops or tablets.
And later on, real ones.

As a Nigerian , i might decide to build 10 houses if God blesses me.

But u see car....

NO WAY...!!!

If I eventually get a car, it'd be a 1990 model of that car and MUST be a fairly used one.

When d police men and EFCC sees it, they'd even feel pity for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Dozie32(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
triple996:
Imo again shocked shocked
AfganEASTERN

See as you always mumu yourself. Wasted sperm.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Rikze:
shocked

While not supporting internet fraudsters, EFCC should exert the same energy towards our politicians.

Or better still save some of their energy for after 2023, when most of these thieves would have left office and are open to prosecution

U have to understand that the law is meant for the citizens and no one else. How can someone leave in a zoo?
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by panpan(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled that Section 46 of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Act should be construed within the narrow confines of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption, the precursor to the establishment of the EFCC - to prevent illicit financial outflow from Nigeria.

EFCC should not arrest anybody unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria".
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tingotoe:
All of them Ibo bastards
Skull miners Muguu Afonjaa grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri by drmuchin: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
arejibadz:
Why all this guys like day stay one place day bomb lol

BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER....... u know the rest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run / Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend / 74-year-old Man Molests A 14-year-old Of Boy In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.