Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' (48347 Views)

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Skull Mining: Don't Blame Nollywood - Yul Edochie Replies House Of Reps / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by We4all: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDJT:

-His choice, not yours.

His opinion, not yours.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by We4all: 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
bonnyhope:

But from what I am reading here

The 2nd wife na 2nd hand na

A divorced with 2 kids
Not even a new chassis

Yul Bleep up

Omoo! Fear divorcees and widows. They gave power over mumu men.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by srclark: 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
alizma:
That is just the plain Truth. 99% of his critics are only against him because he own up, they can swear that they are 100% clean. How many of them can swear that had never slept with another woman aside their wife?
I tire for them my brother , Nigerians and double standards , it is up to him whatever makes him happy . But one thing I know with the current state of the economy no man will mistakenly marry another wife he has thought about it over and over so make them free am . Do they know what goes down at home ? Issues like this it is best to mind your business
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Le2money(m): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
But Mr Righteousness, shud we say Abraham was a sinner, same goes with Solomon and David that had many wives...The greatness Sin is to have them and not take care of them but, if he is capable of taking care of them, why can't he marry as many wives as he wants?

Righteousness2:
Real men own up and make amends sir!
Real men do not own up and continue in evil.

When we fall, we own up, Confess our sin, ask for Forgiveness and make amends. Not entering into more evil.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by We4all: 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Misterone:
I don't know where you guys get this hypocrisy thing from. when it suits you, you jump on the bandwagon of the European law and custom. then the next minute you are a traditionalist from one sacred shrine. another minute you are holier than the pope. FYI, we are Africans. we have our culture and in our culture across Nigeria, a man can never cheat on a woman. it's not done anywhere.

I wanted to blast you, then I had to read your write up again.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Namiji001Neh: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Boss I agree with u but u no try at all after four children with ur wife Kai boss

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by WoundedLamb: 12:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Real men don't cheat on thier wives.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by watchwoman(f): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
When humans hail you, they do so till you feel overly important and ignore the road signs till you fall. May it not be my portion
Amen.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Raxxye(m): 12:34am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yul edochie acted irresponsibly by taking another wife without his first wife's knowledge
Story story!

And you think any woman would happily allow her husband take a second wife?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by JOemmy(m): 12:34am On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:
Lol

You owned up because gistlover was about to expose you

You owned up after you were forced by Judith to marry her last week Sunday

You were the same person that threatened her to abort the pregnancy, when she didn't, you had to accept it, she threatened to expose you if you didn't marry her

Your second wife was married to different men with two kids, so you are responsible for taking care of them, she is a left over while your wife was a virtuous woman

Men that marry second wife usually marry a fresh young untouched young girl, you married a left over while your wife was pure from the very beginning.

You are not a real man, you are a real idiot.

So the lady was even married before with kids? Very shameful and disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by LondonDating: 1:54am On Apr 29, 2022
PDJT:
I have two wives with children, however if at anytime in the future I have a need for another I won't hesitate to marry another. Marriage is not Slavery. Any partner can leave if they choose to. Life is simple, really.

-Yul hasnt committed any crime, if his first wife does any nonsense she will be cooling-off in prison.

I have a cousin who is 46 and has 3 wives (Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo). He is Muslim and and all 3 wives follow him to his home town for the yearly Muslim ileya festivities and he has warned all three of them that if he hears them quarreling, he will marry a 4th wife.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by tonyashburton: 2:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Yes but real men have discipline,too.Real men don't do things that'll hurt the women in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by youngstrow(m): 3:01am On Apr 29, 2022
Righteousness2:

When we fall, we own up, Confess our sin, ask for Forgiveness and make amends. Not entering into more evil.

taking second wife was never a sin.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by richboy7(m): 4:47am On Apr 29, 2022
FirstMediaNaija:
Actor Yul Edochie replies critics, says Real men own up,

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5n5Eos6eO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Abeg real men own up to their mistake not by compounding it .
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by richboy7(m): 4:53am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yul edochie acted irresponsibly by taking another wife without his first wife's knowledge

Na the wisdom be that. Na wetin he no know.

There's a difference being a real man and a wise man.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by richboy7(m): 4:55am On Apr 29, 2022
Righteousness2:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by BECALMBECALM(m): 5:09am On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:
Lol

You owned up because gistlover was about to expose you

You owned up after you were forced by Judith to marry her last week Sunday

You were the same person that threatened her to abort the pregnancy, when she didn't, you had to accept it, she threatened to expose you if you didn't marry her

Your second wife was married to different men with two kids, so you are responsible for taking care of them, she is a left over while your wife was a virtuous woman

Men that marry second wife usually marry a fresh young untouched young girl, you married a left over while your wife was pure from the very beginning.

You are not a real man, you are a real idiot.
TRUTH!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Stanleyq: 6:02am On Apr 29, 2022
Romanoff:
Real men don't commit adultery, only dogs do.

You're not a man sir, your father who has condemned your adultery and second marriage is a man.

We dey wait for how e go end.
I stay ur back dear
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Stanleyq: 6:06am On Apr 29, 2022
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You chat like a child. I hope you're still under 25, and therefore still have an underdeveloped brain. Otherwise, all I can say is grow up.

-I have two wives with children, however if at anytime in the future I have a need for another I won't hesitate to marry another. Marriage is not Slavery. Any partner can leave if they choose to. Life is simple, really.

-Yul hasnt committed any crime, if his first wife does any nonsense she will be cooling-off in prison.
people who have entered a future problem are always happy when others enter de same too...I say it again, he who has a gut to marry 2 or more has no regard to his children, he only finds it pleasurable only for himself alone.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Stanleyq: 6:07am On Apr 29, 2022
Beremx:
The worst of it was that he married a married woman with two grown up kids.

Smh
future wahala
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Stanleyq: 6:08am On Apr 29, 2022
PDJT:

-What is your business in it, if I may politely ask?
her business is being a woman too
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Stanleyq: 6:16am On Apr 29, 2022
dododawa1:
Child talk and hypocrite
yes
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Psoul(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Is that what the wife told you.
Meanwhile, who did he take permission from before marrying May?
So, if he tells the wife and she objects to it, he should die the matter or should go ahead and do what he wants to do.
Is the wife is not comfortable with the decision, she should leave the marriage just the same way we are advising women that are in an abusive marriages to leave the man.
Ned Nwoko has 6 wives and we applaud him and say ..."na im money"
Why do we want to crucify this guy.

To me, I may not opt for 2nd wife cos I no get the strength for the wahala.
If this guy can handle it, why should we kill him.
Make una free this guy biko.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by LaJoe2: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2022
still suspect this guy is under a spell
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Fuckyoumod: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2022
Romanoff:
Real men don't commit adultery, only dogs do.

You're not a man sir, your father who has condemned your adultery and second marriage is a man.

We dey wait for how e go end.
sister.... Peace be unto you!

Be calming down.

You see ehn this life, who wear the shoe no where e dey pain am. Imagine taking a second wife without informing your loyal and good first wife? Is impossible.
If yul did that, it means all is not well with that marriage. Blame the first wife.

Only Yul has his reasons for taking a second wife. Nothing go happen, las las the 1st wife go use her hand worsen her case.

Divorce is also an option for her.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by RillJ(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You woulda been a dead man by now if na Yankee you try this thing

Una don Kill Ned Nwoko?

Alafin had plenty yet you would roll on the floor if he graces your path!

As bad as Polygamy may appear to some of us, it is neither a sin nor a crime, at least not in Nigeria.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Misterone: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:

Looking for which son? Someone that has 3 sons from May his first wife, Pete has condemn him, his brother has condemn him, or what the hell is this one saying? Most of you don't read at all.
grin looking for a son from a yellow mama and one that has wealth for that matter. you see, one thing you girls don't realize is that a man's culture also matters. check this out. in the South, in those days, men prefer not to work. the women and children did all the work. the men will marry as many wives, sleep all day, drink palmy in the evening while sampling food from the wives then later at night sneak into one of their rooms to fvck his brains out grin grin grin. Yul saw a beautiful and easy woman with wealth. now he is thinking, instead of doing all the work, she does the work, I do the fvck. she pays the bills, I do the sleep. so let him be.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Elinosweet143(f): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2022
What you said is actually very correct oh but the problem is how he did d whole thing like really marrying a second wife without the knowledge of d first wife, am sure u didn't marry your second wife in secret plus, if he as much as respect his wife of 16 years then he should have atleast respected her abit more by notifying b4 hand. Na where him Bleep up anyways his decision his wahala
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You chat like a child. I hope you're still under 25, and therefore still have an underdeveloped brain. Otherwise, all I can say is grow up.

-I have two wives with children, however if at anytime in the future I have a need for another I won't hesitate to marry another. Marriage is not Slavery. Any partner can leave if they choose to. Life is simple, really.

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Wisfem: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Righteousness2:

You actually said nothing Reasonable here, To you the picture of evil is now his lot , whilst you have no clue at all on what evil and good looks like, make nature your bosom, then quote me tomorrow for a better understanding of realities
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by ekammaita: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2022
those supporting polygamy have side chicks and are committing adultery somewhere.

All i see is a sign of end time ............ the bible says that in this times men will marry more than one wife. it is only bad things that happen at endtime meaning marrying more than one wife is bad thing. Yul and all those who marry more than one wife are doing a bad thing.

But if you are a man and you have a side chick don't condemn Yul.....
if you are a woman and you are dating a married man and having multiple partners, don't condemn Yul
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Juspe: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Mr yul, are you real? Real men discuss issues and settle matters with their wives, children and families especially when it concerns bringing in another woman into the family, your action is childish and immature,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police / Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Bankyw Responds To Girl Who Begged Him To Slid Into Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.