Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' (48349 Views)

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Skull Mining: Don't Blame Nollywood - Yul Edochie Replies House Of Reps / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Schprobs: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
FirstMediaNaija:
Actor Yul Edochie replies critics, says Real men own up,

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5n5Eos6eO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

U're better than 99% of Nigeria man carrying side chick up and down
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by millionboi(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
peepydelano:
Yul is a real man, funny thing is men with numerous sidechickens follow dy condemn him
but d gal don get two pinkin na
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by MSGAMBLE9: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:
Lol

You owned up because gistlover was about to expose you

You owned up after you were forced by Judith to marry her last week Sunday

You were the same person that threatened her to abort the pregnancy, when she didn't, you had to accept it, she threatened to expose you if you didn't marry her

Your second wife was married to different men with two kids, so you are responsible for taking care of them, she is a left over while your wife was a virtuous woman

Men that marry second wife usually marry a fresh young untouched young girl, you married a left over while your wife was pure from the very beginning.

You are not a real man, you are a real idiot.
And you are just bitter and pained(severe one).
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
ststyreal:

Smhhhhh.... I dey vex abeg leave me, all you supporters of evil will surely meet their water loom. If what yul did to his wife of 17 years is ok by you, then may you experience the same. May you be betrayed at the point when you are meant to relax and enjoy your sweat. [s] I no curse you ooooo, but na word I talk.... [/s]

Curses and prayers are nothing but just wasting of saliva.
BTW: was she denied the enjoyment of her sweat because I don't understand your rant at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Bankyw Responds To Girl Who Begged Him To Slid Into Her DM / Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.