Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks (43247 Views)

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Pastorsmile: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lie from the pit of hell.

How did you get your 99 percent?

Did you meet us one after the other to find this out?
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by afamaustin(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Birds of the same feather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by happney65: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wande22:

Baba nla you also get sidechic?
Longest time sha bro
Pastoraji

Baba o.. How you dey? And how those people them?
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by jrusky(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Pls when better human are talking goats like this Tiny Shegey or whatever should just keep shut.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Titaniumental: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Well can anything good come out from the mouth of a tiny waist public toilet?
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Wande22(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
happney65:

Baba o.. How you dey? And how those people them?
I dey fine o. I no dey dat side again. Call me on 08160694908 oro wa
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by VPN11(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
“If Yul Edochie needs a third wife because his voice na agbakam.. I am in” – Blogger Amanda Chisom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Without married men, most Nigerian girls would be doomed.

In fact, if not for these yahoo boys it would have been much worse for girls. Because of their yahoo, many small riff-raff boys now have loads of cash to favourably compete in, and even distort the pussy market. Once upon a time it was predominantly 'aristo' men - married mature men - who could afford to play around with these girls and by so doing, rescue them from poverty.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Angelfrost(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
99% of average Nigerian men can't afford to keep and maintain one woman, not to speak of side chicks...

So, how did this Bimbo come up with this figure?!!
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by biafranrealson: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yuliyuly:
Abeg
u bi oluwole nah
shebi
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Pickmycall: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
And the side chicks knows he has a wife at home but cannot resist his fat pocket
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by 8stargeneral: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
I agreed with him..

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Help2020: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
jaybenugo:
"99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chics" - Princess Shyngle Defends Yul Edochie

Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle has advised May Edochie not to leave her husband, Yul Edochie for having a child with another woman, IGBERETV reports.

The actress said this while defending Yul Edochie who announced that he welcomed a child with actress Judy Austin Muoghalu and married her.

Reacting to people's posts and comments on Yul's announcement, Shyngle said those criticising Yul are hypocrites.

She stated that 99% of all married men in Nigeria have side chics. She stated that the married men who are cheating are the ones sponsoring the lifestyle of many women.

She also said that many married women are cheating too. She said the difference is that Yul got "sloppy". Shyngle left her own husband just weeks after getting married.

She advised May Yul Edochie not to listen to advisers telling her to leave her husband. Shyngle wrote: "Please stay and forgive him. The street is empty o. No man dey so hold your own."

Her Instagram post read;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5QDeFrBpI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She knows what she is talking about. She knows how many marriage men she is dating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by LadyTara(f): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Interesting statistics. undecided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by blaise26abj(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Out of the abundance of her heart , her mouth surely speaks . She can only attract people who want her for her mutilated body therefore her statistics of 99% of men cheat is correct . But only in her world .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Slynation(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
BAZ001:
Very true married men cheating and married women cheat too (DNA) but the part that bothers

The street is empty o. No man dey so hold your own."

What of single men on the street ?
Is it that all single guys are useless and No ambition, they are not regarded as man?

Single guys should pls avoid me grin

She mean say na Playboy's full everywhere now... and she's correct, because a lot of us don't wanna get married...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by newoffer: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
I don't have oooo. I cannot afford am hungry gender
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by tnerro1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Just like 99% of females have slept with someone’s husband or someone’s boyfriend
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
angry

Seun for goddamn sake ,this is my first time of opening on this so called Yul wharever !!!!for God sake nobody GIVES a rat ass who marry a thousand chicks or fowl! Or even olosho sad why are your mod keep bringing all useless topic to front page back to back na..these are totally irrelevant and worthless issues!WE DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!! give us educative, innovative and thought provoking topic like those from explorer,macjeeb,etc abeg! undecided wetin we gain from reading all this yulu BS na!abeg abeg abeg undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by franchasofficia: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Men always accusing women of hating truth but here they are disputing the sad truth this lady is saying grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Exactly...

Same men are here castigating Yul,

Even the Olosho`s that fvck married men and have multiple sex partners are also castigating Yul
Stop listening to low life prostitutes.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
The streets is empty.. no man dey.. as long as he is not physically abusing you.. you better stay..

So much advice put together by her..
I pity your future daughters if a common prostitute is who you take advice from.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by omiolota1960(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
I'm afraid to get marry to naija lady.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Maturemindfc: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Even some of those roasting yul get more than 5 married men as bf, some are even commenting with a phone bought by a married man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Even if she's wrong with the 99% of men cheating she said, she's still right on the rest and I don't know what's wrong in have a second wife... I actually blame those that cheat and not man enough to get married if they want.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by HRMK: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
what is wrong in married men having side chicks?nothing!as long as the man knows how to handle both ends in a matured way!that a man has four or more wives doesnt stop him frnm having sidechick!!
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
.... Lol.Side chicks makes the world go round
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Selfmotivated: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man; But the end thereof are the ways of death.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by NaijaCars4sale: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
The matter get as e be
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by koyyess: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
I don't know whether to insult this fish head because she actually said something truthful besides the fish head advice she is giving. angry

Thank goodness she said married women cheat too. So she is codedly advising may to remain in her sham marriage and get a side boo. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye Celebrate Their First Birthday Today. Photos / Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build / 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.