Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks (43254 Views)

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by everythinggirly(f): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
This is a technological world, he would have done it the other way round or through surrogate, he would have at least told his wife, but nevertheless his mind has calm down, he has gotten a male hair to his throne, he should enjoy.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by dazzlingd(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
Even if the whole Earth engages in evil, it does not make it good.
It does not Matter the number of People that engage in evil! Evil is evil!

Never Follow the Multitude to do Evil.
All thanks too JESUS! Praise GOD! I am in the 1% that do not have.

I'm sure u typed this message after smashing one puna that's not yours

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by SugarGirl44(f): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Not that I rate this one that looks like a termite but what she said is the simple truth.

In fact 99.9% of married men have side chics.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by hmohammed(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy2014:

How did u and her arrive at your 99%?

I have never cheated on my wife
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by JaneYave(f): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
illuminutty:
I belong to the remaining 1%
Congrats
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Emaprince: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Not that I rate this one that looks like a termite but what she said is the simple truth.

In fact 99.9% of married men have side chics.
Thats not the truth

The truth in her post is that many of the girls criticising YUL are also dating married men. Also many married women sleeping around are also insulting YUL..even the ones that gave their husbands bastard kids from another man join too. Lol.

Even on this NL..a lot of the women are promiscuous.. yet they have the audacity to criticise a man that took a second wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by 001spice: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tiny bitch we all knw that so dnt remind us. It like u having a eye on Yul
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by 001spice: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
JaneYave:
Congrats
yes i know that. Mr daniel confirm that too. Keep it up
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Temptee101(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Stop attacking her.

It's an open secret, a well known fact.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
hmohammed:

I have never cheated on my wife

You haven't answered d question: How did u and her arrive at your 99%?
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Sebgajere(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
So she should quit her marriage?
Righteousness2:

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by EmekaA125(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hahahaha.

These vagina people eeeeeh grin grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Okobola146: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Only lalasticlala no get
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Newboss(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I don't believe

Side chick is expensive

How man men can afford it

Not all are expensive. Some women just like the sex, the vibe and the cruise.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
I represent to the another 1%
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bobmarie:
I pity your future daughters if a common prostitute is who you take advice from.

I don't want to have a female child not even one..
So no need worrying on whom to pity..
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by TheExclusive: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
thesicilian:
Polygamy is our culture as Africans, people should stop wailing about it.

And people should also stop quoting unresearched statistical figures.
The culture entails you preinform your immediate family (even before marrying the first wife) about it and not surprising them with a one year old child and a new woman. This is simply womanizing gone wrong.

Let everyone know abinitio that you believe in polygamy. I'm sure that the first wife will not have married him if he ever raised the topic before their marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

I don't want to have a female child not even one..
So no need worrying on whom to pity..
Okay God.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
I disagree… where is d money
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Egoveen: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=happney65 post=112353704]99.99999999999999999999 percent of married Men has. The Men wey no get side chicks no reach 1000.

Jesu ngbo..

On this I support her 100percent. grin[/quote;Dthat Jesu ngbo got me laughing out loud,reminds me of my father,when I was a kid I could remember that my father always says jesu ngbo before going to bed.....old memories sad
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by thesicilian: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
TheExclusive:

The culture entails you preinform your immediate family (even before marrying the first wife) about it and not surprising them with a one year old child and a new woman. This is simply womanizing gone wrong.

Let everyone know abinitio that you believe in polygamy. I'm sure that the first wife will not have married him if he ever raised the topic before their marriage.
I guess I also agree with you

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by matm: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
100% of married women have side lovers
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by BigDawsNet: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Newboss:

Not all are expensive. Some women just like the sex, the vibe and the cruise.

In Nigeria? shocked

Are u serious
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Adakintroy: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bible talk am na...

Say during this time 40 women go cling to one man. Sometimes the accuracy of the bible scares me. People dont want the bible to be true but it is
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by TrumpDonald2: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Well she made some sense.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Hassanmaye(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
wwwihy:
99% Of All Married Women are cheats
Are you sure, have you taste one before ni?
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dont know d fvck u sayin
I dont cheat
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Newboss(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
BigDawsNet:

In Nigeria? shocked

Are u serious

Yes, in Nigeria. Some will tell you they're friends. Most of them are actually fûcking. Yul and that girl were friends. In one very old Instagram post, she called him her best friend.
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by DimIsaac10(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Imagine the ragamuffin giving such stat
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by Charly68: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

We are together my brother.. those who understand the weighty nature of what they confessed before the altar of God won't venture to involve themselves in extra marital or polygams.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by drmuchin: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
even this hoelosho get mouth to talk?
Re: Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks by essentialone(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
The only thing wey dey pain me for this matter be say 95% of the ladies angry with Yul Edochie are presently sexing, dating, or flirting around another lady's husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Gets Chieftaincy Title / Chineze Anyaene Is Married (Wedding Photos) / 2face Prostrates For Baddyoosha On His Birthday. Pics & Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.