Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) (46121 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) / Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) / Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by donald017: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

If na Belarus him go dey

How he for cope
I send you a email but you no response I just won get update from u base on how u dey manage run China work
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by viceddy95(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lightway:
I see some Pooor people from Pooor families shouting grace....

Let's wait and see how long he lasts in the industry...

How rich are you,if you don’t know what to say,keep quiet and pass jejely

1 Like

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by sammytovic(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lightway:

Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Whereas na heat one kill me here, due to SAPa I had to remove and sell my AC e too dey chop light, ever since I started my own music it's been from Grace to grass to gbese, I hope say e no go end in tears for me sha

grin grin grin grin���� Wahala una go go kill person for here grin grin

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lightway:

Lol don’t mind them. They seem not to know what grace means. They thinks it’s to make small money, enter London and be behaving like a tout anywhere.

The guy is still living off social media hype from his first single with no new music or content to keep him relevant. I’m not an enemy of progress but way bigger artistes with way larger portfolios than him have fallen off before. We all know how quickly the audience in this country moves on.

1 Like

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Nostring: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lightway:

why una just like dey see make ppl fall huh... Badbelle ppl choi
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nostring:
why una just like dey see make ppl fall huh... Badbelle ppl choi

If he keeps going this way it’s only a matter of time. He does not appear to be a hard working or creative musician like Davido or Wizkid. He just lives of social media hype from his multiple daily controversies. You really think that’s a sustainable strategy in this music industry? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Instincteverest: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lightway:

. Evil Genius with Dirty thought , Billionaire ,U're waiting for when he would begins to have Problem Abi... Darkway u are not a lightway ..

1 Like

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Instincteverest: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Lol don’t mind them. They seem not to know what grace means. They thinks it’s to make small money, enter London and be behaving like a tout anywhere.

The guy is still living off social media hype from his first single with no new music or content to keep him relevant. I’m not an enemy of progress but way bigger artistes with way larger portfolios than him have fallen off before. We all know how quickly the audience in this country moves on.
U are Enemy of Progress .Oga Motivational speaker ...Reach out to him now

2 Likes

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by otipoju(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Whereas na heat one kill me here, due to SAPa I had to remove and sell my AC e too dey chop light, ever since I started my own music it's been from Grace to grass to gbese, I hope say e no go end in tears for me sha

Brother...ho do voice training and learn how to sing. You no sabi sing ooo for professionalll levels. Hard but necessary advice
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Instincteverest:
U are Enemy of Progress .Oga Motivational speaker ...Reach out to him now

Reach out to him for what? Is he my brother lol. I’m just amused at how easily impressed Nigerians are by the most trivial things. A man can be headed straight for destruction and they be shouting “grace” because they see a few material things on the surface.
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

So you don dey confess, you for begin by using airforceone as case study,you can't be claiming to be flexing and yet expect people to support your bragging fake lifestyle. Now you don come clean I just downloaded your music.

1 Like

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Msnazzy: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Aboki na aboki
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Nostring: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

If he keeps going this way it’s only a matter of time. He does not appear to be a hard working or creative musician like Davido or Wizkid. He just lives of social media hype from his multiple daily controversies. You justreally think that’s a sustainable strategy in this music industry? Lol.
lol baba what makes u think he is not hardworking and strategizing? U concluded based on what ground? Are u his manager? U dey his team? U dey produce am? U just concluded he's not seriousbased on pictures and few videos online yet he's getting endorsements and growing every day .. nawa fr u o undecided
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by yusluvad(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
From grass to grace, the guy is going higher... smiley smiley
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sarbinu:

If you can supply me on a daily basis I go add 5naira just hit me up on WhatsApp
My friend's son won an amazing award in the recent competition in USA. He came second in the whole of texas and was awarded 20k gift card in addition to other gift items and packages he received for his school in the talent haunt. Lemme ask him first, in case I could link you guys.
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Freelane33(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

don’t give up bro , there is always light at the end of every tunnel
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
illicit:
Amazing Grace
don't you think people like portable will be easy to sell his soul for money and Fame in music industry. I just dey wonder why everyone dey call it Grace .well grace from devil is grace as well, let's see how long it will take.

I don't wish him bad if he's clean( never indulge in ritual) but if he's into ......

People like Oni of ife whom is dashing him are real occultic , Oni that demolished church in palace because he see pastor among ogboni he belongs to. Those people can easily do things for someone like portable who dey think they can use for their satanic agenda.

Most artist belong to occultic group one way or the other, they sell their soul for money and fame
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Love those beautiful cars!
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by richeeyo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Because you too dey do empty bragging
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by AceRoyal: 12:09am On Apr 29, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

In all honesty, your music is wack.
No insult or hate but the honest truth even though it might hurt.
Work on yourself, your style, your production and your voice.

May God bless your hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by braine(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Lightway:

God will prove you wrong!

He will last, and you will be alive and well to see it!

1 Like

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by The5DME(m): 12:48am On Apr 29, 2022
Ishilove.
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by BlaqT: 1:16am On Apr 29, 2022
London cold don humble baba
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by deepwater(f): 1:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Lightway:

Baba u fit die before that guy go last finish oooo

Imagine, the impetus let us wait and see?
Who told you that you are going to see tomorrow alive ?

Human being sha, ordinary human like u.
That guy has gone way way way than academics would ever take you and your generation on this earth. The earlier u accept this, the better.

1 Like

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Atleast money dey to go on heater inside where he lodge

Zazoo

God really picked your call. Grace
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:36am On Apr 29, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

SCAMMER
i feel nairaland admin doing it since its not brought down from even frontpage.

Everybody needs money

Life is hard
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by alizma: 1:44am On Apr 29, 2022
Lightway:

Obviously you don't know the meaning of poverty and grace...... The more reason you abuse the third word, thinking that you are RICH.
Well let me clear you, it's actually beggarly people like you that have time to sit down, monitoring how long or short other person's fame last. The rich people appreciate even a minute of fame because they understand and appreciate little effort made by others. More so, they understand that life is full of ups and downs.

1 Like

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by suffering: 2:11am On Apr 29, 2022
Meanwhile jealousy wan kill Nairalanders. Thunder fire una.
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Transcriber: 2:20am On Apr 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Russia cold small na. Visit any of the Scandinavian countries . You'd bow!
rest.

Hope you know part of the artic is Russia's territory?
That Siberia with permafrost of dozens of metres is in Russia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) / Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead / Wale Meets Barack Obama – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.