Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) (46091 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) / Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) / Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by bitbillionaire: 2:51am On Apr 29, 2022
grin this guy should have been best actor in comedy movie. A perfect replacement for Baba Suwe
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 3:10am On Apr 29, 2022
illicit:
Amazing Grace

There's amazing grace but do not be too quick to start drooling over this guys success. Not everything is as it seems with "success".
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Lightway:
I see some Pooor people from Pooor families shouting grace....

Let's wait and see how long he lasts in the industry...

Nothing last forever, in life just make sure you enjoy the tides, enjoy the rides..
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Whereas na heat one kill me here, due to SAPa I had to remove and sell my AC e too dey chop light, ever since I started my own music it's been from Grace to grass to gbese, I hope say e no go end in tears for me sha
You started your own music??
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by midolian(m): 4:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Whereas na heat one kill me here, due to SAPa I had to remove and sell my AC e too dey chop light, ever since I started my own music it's been from Grace to grass to gbese, I hope say e no go end in tears for me sha

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by lymelyte(m): 5:33am On Apr 29, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Portable should rename himself GRACE...

grin
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by haslaw(m): 5:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Lightway:

Bitterness is not good for you.
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 5:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Lightway:

Negative mindset! This kind of mentality will even be affecting your personal development. Mtcheeew!
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by wizkidblogger(f): 5:52am On Apr 29, 2022
Lightway:

meaning you will be happy if he doesn't last? I wonder what people like you gain from this kind of bad energy. how exactly does this gives you peace?
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Frales6(f): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2022
I think say guy man body na iron, cold no dey enter am
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by aAK1(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2022
I hope this guy uses his brain or it wil be bad when he starts begging. He can’t always remain relevant
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2022
U never see anything. U for no wear shirt na! grin
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Temcash: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2022
When he dey show chest he never no say the weather is not the same with our own abi.
Foolish nigga
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by adeolamighty: 6:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Lightway:

Go bring him down. Enemy of progress. Bad belle.
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by PROPHETmichael: 7:03am On Apr 29, 2022
In that last picture, is that "pastor" tobi adegboyega?
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by DeHorus: 7:06am On Apr 29, 2022
Lightway:

Him dn go UK and you nova enter local flight before.. Lets wait and see if you can ever in your life..

1 Like

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Nostring:
lol baba what makes u think he is not hardworking and strategizing? U concluded based on what ground? Are u his manager? U dey his team? U dey produce am? U just concluded he's not seriousbased on pictures and few videos online yet he's getting endorsements and growing every day .. nawa fr u o undecided

Oga leave sentiment. That man will fall off in the industry fast if he doesn’t release new music and stop acting a fool up and down. Maybe you don’t know how cut-throat the industry is.

How many songs or promo’s has he done since zazuu, which too be honest was not really a good song - just more of a fad because it introduced a new slang into the lingo which people liked, since then just clowning and wahala everyday. No follow up album to capitalize of the singles popularity. If he was working the results will speak for themselves okay?

He will end up like Mr. Spells and the likes once Instagram people tire of him - which is all that is keeping him going now and bringing the few endorsements he has gotten NOT his music.
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by busayoadeyemi04(m): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2022
I dey always feel this your "damm nigar"

If na Belarus him go dey

How he for cope[/quote]
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2022
nairafame:
United Kingdom in big Palava as Zaazoo crooner, Portable arrived in London.

In new video shared by the musician, Portable was not comfortable with the weather in London and he also seems to have an emergency British accent.

The weather is actually mild right now. He should visit during the dead of winter to know cold grin
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Cousin9999: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Waaah. Put on a jacket and be quiet.

Besides. These London girls can keep you warm.

Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by micko93: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by micko93: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6o7ziTSUy4
nairafame:
United Kingdom in big Palava as Zaazoo crooner, Portable arrived in London.

In new video shared by the musician, Portable was not comfortable with the weather in London and he also seems to have an emergency British accent.

Watch the video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prmjJIwBAX4
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Emola12(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Lightway:

enemy of progress welldone
Portable go last God go let him last
If u like kill ur self coz of portable nah u know oo
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2022
Lightway:

The envy in your soul will be your undoing...you may never make it in life with this attitude
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by merieam16(f): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Lightway:

lolz...u go wait tire, no face ur life dey wait for person downfall
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
When e dey comot shirt anyhow as e arrive London , e think say na Lagos e dey, if confirm pneumonia catch am lasan, na first flight e go take run come naija...

If that house I dey see there na e-money house ehn

The house get weight...

Nigerians and prayers, without doing the necessary.. who prayer help?

let's just be praying he uses his money wisely and plans for the future, each time I see him that's what comes to my mind, I pray he does, surprisingly he might last long, who knows...
Re: Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) by Sambaby7640: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

read think and grow rich by Napoleon hill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week / Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) / Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.