Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 111. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 111. (111 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 111. by PastorSomba(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 111.

Ephesians 2:4-7 (KJV) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 1:3,19-23; 2: 1Corinthians 15:20-23,45-54;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

119. The seventh blessings and benefits of the of the resurrection of Jesus is the REPOSITIONING OF MAN FROM EARTHLY BEING TO HEAVENLY BEING. When God created man he was created an earthly being and had authority over all things on earth only. As an earthly being he was created a living soul in the image and likeness of God, having flesh and blood and his life was in his soul. His life was limited only to the earth, he had no access to heaven but he had authority over the forces below such as the devil, fallen angels, demons and evil spirits. It was God who was coming from heaven to fellowship with man before the fall.

When man sinned he lost his earthly authority to the devil and also lost his fellowship with heaven as God sent him out of the Garden of Eden. The presence of God was in the Garden of Eden just like the temple in the old testament and the body of the believer in the new testament. Having lost the presence of God, he was now in the presence of the devil who was now his god. Satan became the god of this world and man's position and authority on earth was further relegated downwards as the forces of hell sin and death began to dominate man.

Even though man still had authority on earth but he was now consciously and unconsciously acting according to the dictates of sin and death. The devil came from below to cause man to sin to take over his authority on earth. Adam committed high treason by obeying the devil and selling out the divine authority over the earth given to him by God. When man sinned his life moved from his soul to his blood. After Adam sinned he lost his image and likeness of God and gave birth to children in His own image and likeness. By sin man lost his divine nature and took on the nature of his new master the devil which is the sin nature in his body.

Man still had a spirit and a soul that was like God but had become separated from God because of the sin nature. The sin nature took over dominion and rulership of the soul and kept the spirit of man in bondage. Being separated from God the spirit and the soul of man became spiritually dead. The life of man moved from his spirit and his soul now to his flesh in the blood. For the life of the flesh is in the blood and the life of sin is in the blood. Living according to flesh and blood or the desires of the flesh and blood is sin. Genesis 1:1-30; 2:4-17; 3:1-24; 5:1-3; 1Corinthians 6:19-20; 15:45-50; 2Corinthians 4:3-4; 6:16; Ephesians 2:1-3; Romans 6:3-23; 7:14-25; 8:1-14; Leveticus 17:11,14;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You Depending On? / Why You Should Pray For Religious Leaders / To Tigray & Others (in Regards To A Video On Ethiopia Leader)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.