Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. (1566 Views)

Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru / Wawa-Zange Grazing Reserve: Gombe Governor, Inuwa Provides Modern Facilities / Niger Bobi Grazing Reserve Comes Alive, Decades After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by stevnwigw1: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT �. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to read a copy of the National Grazing Reserve Council Bill and I was surprised at what I saw.
The Bill creates a council to be chaired by a Chairman to be appointed by the president.
The council shall have the power to take your land anywhere the land is located in the country and then pay you compensation.
Your land, when taken, shall be assigned to herdsmen who shall use your land for grazing purposes. They shall bring cows to the land and you shall lose the land permanently to those Fulani cattlemen.
If you feel that the council was not right to take your land, you can go to court but before you go to court, you must first of all notify the federal attorney general of your intention to sue the council. Apart from notifying, you must get the consent and authority of the Federal Attorney General before you can sue.
So that means that if the Attorney General refuses to give his consent to the suit, you have lost your land forever to the herdsmen.
And this law, when passed, shall apply to the whole country so it means that your land in the village or anywhere is not safe.
The National Grazing Reserve Council would have the power to take away your land from you anytime they want and pay you whatever they want as compensation (even when you don't want to sell, and remember that for you to get compensation, you must have documents showing or proving ownership).
So I think that we all in the South West, South South and South East must rise up and reject this Bill. We must do all things to force our national Assembly members from passing that bill into law.
That bill is a deliberate attempt to take our lands and hand the land over to the Fulani cattlemen since it is only the fulanis that rear cattle in Nigeria.
That law, when passed, shall fulfil the directive of Uthman Dan Fodio and other northern leaders to take over other parts of Nigeria.
I implore you to use all available means to implore your senator and Rep not to pass that law.
That law will destroy Nigeria.
All over the world, ranches are established and used to rear cattle. The farmers buy land and put there cattle there. There is no country where the land of the citizens are compulsorily acquired and given to others.
This is evil, and designed to favour the Fulanis where the president comes from.
We must resist the passage of that bill into law to save Nigeria, and to protect our future generations
Please share this piece until it goes viral. We must defend our land and protect our children.
Source: Dr. Austin Monye (UNIBEN)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by OBALOLA55(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
angry
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
stop the joke fam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by Nightwolf1: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
They know better never to step on my land if you don't want someone to put a gun by the side of your head.

1 Like

Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by jconsulting(f): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Joke of the year
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by Walai(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Let me assume this is a joke
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by neonly: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nothing is impossible in nigeria

1 Like

Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by neonly: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nothing is impossible in nigeria Fulani
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by SU50: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
stop the joke fam

A very bad joke at that, stale with no content.
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by nabiz(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
All southern senators and leaders are as good as tissue paper

6 Likes

Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by EmmaJnr1: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
SU50:

A very bad joke at that, stale with no content.
that was how u all took the petroleum bill as a joke until it was passed. North is now benefitting 70% from Biafra Oil.

BiafraexitNow is where I stand

5 Likes

Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by Kdon2: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nightwolf1:
They know better never to step on my land if you don't want someone to put a gun by the side of your head.

I don't want to abuse you but you deserve slap with this your childish comment! Very irritating

3 Likes

Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by Risentouch(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Op, this should be in the jokes section
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by Kdon2: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
jconsulting:
Joke of the year

Una eyes go clear! Wether na joke or not you go soon see. As if una no hear say Dem dey debate am already at the national assembly. And una go say una go school o common news una no dey listen to hear. Olodo people! No be only joke! angry

5 Likes

Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by Praxis758: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
This write up could be coming from:

1. Point of truth where the OP have truly seen and read the content of the proposed bill, thereby alerting Nigerians to brace up.

2. A propaganda aimed to escalating the fluid agitation against the land-grabbing attempt by the Fulani hegemony.

3. A political strategy to campaign against the APC who are terror inclined.
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by Nightwolf1: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kdon2:

I don't want to abuse you but you deserve slap with this your childish comment! Very irritating

Becareful so u don't end up picking on the wrong person.
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by SU50: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
that was how u all took the petroleum bill as a joke until it was passed. North is now benefitting 70% from Biafra Oil.

BiafraexitNow is where I stand

Your submission shows how shallow you are.

1 Like

Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by JOemmy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
These landless fulanis are really very determined to cause another civil war in nigeria. The bill is dead on arrival just like ruga apart from the NW and NE where again will they get the required number to pass this evil bill in the NASS? The north central that have suffered the most because of fulaniherds men menace in their land can never support this bill.

1 Like

Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by Seefinish: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
As if there will be Nigeria for Fulani to grab any land if Atiku should win in 2023.
If Atiku wins, Yoruba will increase the agitation for succession; more Igbo will become IPOB; militants will resume fully and then to your tent oh Israel

2 Likes

Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by GodsOwnMan: 12:54am On Sep 08, 2022
angry Any Southern rep or Senator that votes for that bill will be shot on sight. Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by butterfly777(m): 1:07am On Sep 08, 2022
This bill is dead in Jesus' name.
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by onumadu: 1:19am On Sep 08, 2022
This is why you (from any part of Nigeria that is not predominantly Fulani) must NEVER vote for Atiku or Tinubu.
If you vote for either of them, you have lost your land forever!
Tinubu couldn't even condemn herdsmen killers and kidnappers in South west, while Atiku has NEVER condemned them.
This bill can actually lead to Nigeria's speedy disintegration if it ever passes, because Easterners for example would NEVER allow it to see the light of day in the East.
Anambra already has anti-open grazing law; it will be enforced with vigour.
What this law could do is to bring it into conflict with state law that bans land theft. And if the state citizens are forced to stand down, their only option would be to secede from Nigeria. The Yoruba are already hinting at it, and Igbo are waiting for 2023 to know whether Nigeria is serious to be one country.
The people flying this kite will get what they want if they keep flying that Ruga kite.
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by RZArecta(m): 2:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Hehe grin people really think op is joking

2 Likes

Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by DeLaRue: 2:39am On Sep 08, 2022
It seems the bill is suspiciously timed for campaign period when southern citizens will be distracted.

Also perfectly timed for the last leg of the President's term in office.

On top of all these, many Southerners still want Atiku, another Northerner, to rule them for another 8yrs. Are these Southerners slaves

Is voting PDP more important to you than sending yourself and offsprings into slavery?
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by Obidient4life3: 5:28am On Sep 08, 2022
States own land, not federal government!. That is why grazing reserve will not work in the south! It could work in the north but not in the south.
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by Fejoku: 5:42am On Sep 08, 2022
Very easy to verify the truth around this information.
Consult the senator of your senatorial zone and ask about the contents of such bill letting him/her know the implication of toying with the future of your ancestral land.
Raise more awareness about the bill to all and sundry.
Prepare to defend your land at all cost because Nigerian army under the present government is charged to defend the fulanis.
If you're against ESN, think again.

NOTE---> You'll never see those attacking IPOB and ESN in this thread. This is because they're working directly or indirectly for the fulanis to take our land.
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by Faber(m): 6:35am On Sep 08, 2022
stevnwigw1:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT �. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to read a copy of the National Grazing Reserve Council Bill and I was surprised at what I saw.
The Bill creates a council to be chaired by a Chairman to be appointed by the president.
The council shall have the power to take your land anywhere the land is located in the country and then pay you compensation.
Your land, when taken, shall be assigned to herdsmen who shall use your land for grazing purposes. They shall bring cows to the land and you shall lose the land permanently to those Fulani cattlemen.
If you feel that the council was not right to take your land, you can go to court but before you go to court, you must first of all notify the federal attorney general of your intention to sue the council. Apart from notifying, you must get the consent and authority of the Federal Attorney General before you can sue.
So that means that if the Attorney General refuses to give his consent to the suit, you have lost your land forever to the herdsmen.
And this law, when passed, shall apply to the whole country so it means that your land in the village or anywhere is not safe.
The National Grazing Reserve Council would have the power to take away your land from you anytime they want and pay you whatever they want as compensation (even when you don't want to sell, and remember that for you to get compensation, you must have documents showing or proving ownership).
So I think that we all in the South West, South South and South East must rise up and reject this Bill. We must do all things to force our national Assembly members from passing that bill into law.
That bill is a deliberate attempt to take our lands and hand the land over to the Fulani cattlemen since it is only the fulanis that rear cattle in Nigeria.
That law, when passed, shall fulfil the directive of Uthman Dan Fodio and other northern leaders to take over other parts of Nigeria.
I implore you to use all available means to implore your senator and Rep not to pass that law.
That law will destroy Nigeria.
All over the world, ranches are established and used to rear cattle. The farmers buy land and put there cattle there. There is no country where the land of the citizens are compulsorily acquired and given to others.
This is evil, and designed to favour the Fulanis where the president comes from.
We must resist the passage of that bill into law to save Nigeria, and to protect our future generations
Please share this piece until it goes viral. We must defend our land and protect our children.
Source: Dr. Austin Monye (UNIBEN)

Oga calm down, all man will enter into cattle Business...me I will sight my own Grazing reserve near Kaduna Airport. Na there I go build my own ranch.

Nigeria have proven to be one of the most difficult black Nations in the word. No one tribe will Lord it over others forever. It's turn by turn.
Time was, when the Igbos were everywhere, the war happened and we are back benchers. Yorubas were everywhere after OBJ's tenure they became back benchers and ganged up and formed APC and empowered the Fulani. Now the Fulani are enjoying the Lordship over Nigeria. Guess whose turn is next.

Nothing dey happen. Fulani want come Abia State, or Edo State come carry land...una never see war before.

ESN+ UGM Vs Fulani will be child's play..you will see bombings of Fulani and their cows in the reserves
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by Mrkindness: 6:54am On Sep 08, 2022
Fulani man feel he can do anything with Nigeria as his own land.
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by DeadCountry: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
onumadu:
This is why you (from any part of Nigeria that is not predominantly Fulani) must NEVER vote for Atiku or Tinubu.
If you vote for either of them, you have lost your land forever!
Tinubu couldn't even condemn herdsmen killers and kidnappers in South west, while Atiku has NEVER condemned them.
This bill can actually lead to Nigeria's speedy disintegration if it ever passes, because Easterners for example would NEVER allow it to see the light of day in the East.
Anambra already has anti-open grazing law; it will be enforced with vigour.
What this law could do is to bring it into conflict with state law that bans land theft. And if the state citizens are forced to stand down, their only option would be to secede from Nigeria. The Yoruba are already hinting at it, and Igbo are waiting for 2023 to know whether Nigeria is serious to be one country.
The people flying this kite will get what they want if they keep flying that Ruga kite.
Zombiediot, when did your vote start to count in the dungeon? Why are some of you so daft and dumb? So you think that all the Obidient rallies you see on the internet will result in a number of votes and win for your foolish Peter Obi? I ask again, why are all you zombidiots so daft and dumb to the extent of forgetting that you are talking about nigeria where votes don't count for anything? #BiafraExit2023
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by RZArecta(m): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kdon2:

go and slap him na
Re: National Grazing Reserve Council Bill And I Was Surprised At What I Saw. by Kdon2: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
RZArecta:
go and slap him na

No vex na

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Drops fitness Video says He's Ready to Serve Nigerians / A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. / Section 299 Of NIG Constitution Confirmed Abuja As 37th State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.