Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Cbd Onikan Towed My Vehicle. Help! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cbd Onikan Towed My Vehicle. Help! (653 Views)

What Vehicle Papers Do I Need To Drive My Vehicle In Nigerian Road. / Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 / Replacement Of One Of My Vehicle Plate Number With A Plastic Printed Copy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cbd Onikan Towed My Vehicle. Help! by kushkush: 6:19am On Jul 10, 2011
I parked my vehicle on broad street close to intercontinental bank cash point and went to BREADFRUIT street for a couple of hours only to discover it's been towed on returning. How can i recover it from CBD Onikan office because i went there and was told to come on Monday.
Do i have to pay any fees and bring documents.
Re: Cbd Onikan Towed My Vehicle. Help! by sultaan(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2011
You need Goodluck (as in Jonathan)

Those guys just became very powerful now that the are allows to screw with the almighty soldiers.

Price of living in Lagos with no opposition to ACN.
Re: Cbd Onikan Towed My Vehicle. Help! by kushkush: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2011
Thanks Sultan but you have not given me an answer

(1) (Reply)

Da Real Machine!Reg 2009 Honda Accord(V6) 4sale @ N2.6m / I Need A Used/tok Golf 4/vento Or Vw Bug / Extremely Neat Fiat Ducato Boxer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.