Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,445 members, 7,853,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . (5625 Views)

Letter From An Unborn Child / A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child / How Can Someone Increase The Smartness And Intelligence Of An Unborn Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by rabzy: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2011
iyeayo:

I.d.iot!! I have killed millions of parasite in my life time if you that makes your miserable life even more of hell, so deal with it. I will kill anything I can classify as parasite, not only in my womb, but anywhere in my body. You are one of the worst hypocrites on this forum, a lot of your type come here to paint a picture of a saint, but do dirty things in your real messy lives. Please preach to your self and if my comment makes you sick, you have only just started! Go and jump into the lagoon jo!! Ode!!

I wonder why you did not kill your baby when she/he was suckling, thats a typical parasite abi. Well am getting nasty here and this is my first time so backing down. But no matter the scenarios you create which is less than 5% of the abortions committed, you can't call a baby an unwanted parasite. A parasite is uninvited, a baby was created by an action.

iyeayo:

Pls tell sulkers like Rabzy and Matt25 before they become depressed from my comments.

Sorry i have never been depressed before and definitely not from the actions of others.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Zenakoboko(m): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2011
May God give us the grace to realize the enormity of our actions.

"Thou shalt not kill" , means exactly that!

Abortion is murder, we have various means of preventing conception, use any! But aborting a zygote, foetus, baby, etc. shouldnt be encouraged (so many people are out there looking for a child, they will bless you all their lives if you let them have this baby that you do not want). Yes, in our society 2day you may encounter opposition, aggression, probably suffer some stigma but remember the Almighty (who watches over us all).

Please recognize the right of the unborn to life, we shall all be answerable for our actions or inactions.

Pls let us pray for our generation, our values have changed cos of our time, fashion, beliefs, hobbies etc.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by matty25: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2011
[quote]I really don't see why you have to insult me, I dont think I have insulted anyone by expressing my opinion. You dont have to work yourself up over my opinion. I never said abortion was right, I only expressed my opinion from the Biological point of view not from moral or religious point of view. Please relax, you are not God, leave all judgments to God
[/quote]

TALKING TO [iyeayo]
If you call what I explained as an insult then you misunderstood me. I simply emphasized the need for cautiousness when we deal with issues concerning life and death. How should it be an insult? Maybe you felt it’s an insult to tell you the consequences of your actions. Let me remind you that I said “IF YOU DON’T REPENT”. That is the condition. By this, I mean you should not in any way participate, assist, encourage or involve in abortion. It is a sin against humanity and God. I don’t have to be God or go to heaven to tell you the difference between good and evil; this is a normal moral obligation.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by akunta(f): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2011
@op
This is really something all must think about.
very sad but inspiring.
All life is sacred, from conception to old-age!
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2011
A life begins @ conception! Abortion is murder. Simple as that. God knows every child that has been conceived so u kill it, u sin! cool cool cool
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Roland17(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2011
People talk about abortion without respect for the unborn child, for Heaven's sake the baby has been formed and is alive inside the womb, some of the people who have become indifferent to this brutish act called abortion are successful professionals in their chosen fields, or individuals on this forum who have achieved something in life, because of the breath of life they still have, now am wishing their mothers aborted them.
Life is precious, u can ask those six feet below, i hope they are still alive to respond!
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by keyne(f): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2011
@sexkillz, been following ur posts and comments on NL, u are so becomming my favorite, and ur write up was powerful, short, sweet and direct, kip the flag flying jare!
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by POTUT(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2011
PAGAN 9JA (m)
African Traditional Religion. The right path to the right destinantion.

Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . Pls Read!
« #5 on: July 10, 2011, 11:56 PM »

no its not!
d babys not aborted with a sword. its jus euthanised.

Abortion is not good. I agree with the forms of abortions done to save the mother's life. However, I regret any other form of abortion for social reasons.

Ambitions start from dreams, kill the dream, kill the life.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by slymm(f): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2011
Well nice debate going on here, i am an unapologetic pro choice, and will be till the last day. I am sorry, the whole abortion is murder, my mother did not abort me, and the unborn foetus has a heartbeat argument does not fly with me, my body, my decision and i will only keep a child if i so desire, and its possible to hold different views about touchy subjects like this without sounding self righteous and resorting to insults.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2011
keyne:

@sexkillz, been following your posts and comments on NL, u are so becomming my favorite, and your write up was powerful, short, sweet and direct, kip the flag flying jare!
Thanks Ma'am! smiley
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by rabzy: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2011
slymm:

@101, thanks for your post, i asked him myself why he keeps going on and on about my bf and hubby. He does not know me or hubby, and i insist @ Bashy is not the specimen of every red blooded male alive. @Bashy, cheat if you must, stand by your twisted view if it makes you feel better about yourself. And no, i have never cheated on any bf, have i been tempted? Yes! There is no rule that says you can not be attracted to others or tempted, but your vows say be faithfull. Stop defending your lack of morals and self control by trying to throw every single man into your gutter of infidelity.
slymm:

Well nice debate going on here, i am an unapologetic pro choice, and will be till the last day. I am sorry, the whole abortion is murder, my mother did not abort me, and the unborn foetus has a heartbeat argument does not fly with me, my body, my decision and i will only keep a child if i so desire, and its possible to hold different views about touchy subjects like this without sounding self righteous and resorting to insults.

This is a typical case of selective moralism, one can equally say you should stand by your twisted view if it makes you feel better about yourself. Somebody who cheats is also sinning against his body so he can say its his body. And if you talk about his vows, those vows are based on morality set by a higher power, that same power/being also condemns abortion. So how did you get to split what you choose which to obey and which not to. Cheating is wrong and abortion is murder.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by slymm(f): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2011
@Rasby, choose to understand what you will if you want, i really do not care. Go through my posts and you will see that i have not judged Bashy in any way, i have infact told him to stand by his views and continue cheating. My argument with @Bashy is his insistence on the fact that ALL men cheat. cheating might be wrong to some and acceptable to others, my point is there is no abosolute in anything, and you can not insist taht EVERY LIVING man cheats. On the issue of abortion, yes i insist, it is my body and i will only keep a baby if i so desire, i can not insist that every woman is so liberal as i am at do so, as i said, i respect pro-lifers, and understand their point, but life does not begin @ conception. can not insist taht EVERY LIVING man cheats. On the issue of abortion, yes i insist, it is my body and i will only keep a baby if i so desire, i can not insist that every woman is so liberal as i am at do so, as i said, i respect pro-lifers, and understand their point, but life does not begin @ conception.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by slymm(f): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2011
@Rasby, my view on abortion might be twisted i agree, but i also do not insist that every LIVING WOMAN must have my view. I am way too liberal and open minded to argue that every one thinks like me, @Bashy is like majority of men, they cheat, but to claim that ALL do, is what i have a problem with. choose what you believe in, twisted and annoying as it may be, but please do not insist that every body must believe in it to.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
slymm:

@Rasby, my view on abortion might be twisted i agree, but i also do not insist that every LIVING WOMAN must have my view. I am way too liberal and open minded to argue that every one thinks like me, @Bashy is like majority of men, they cheat, but to claim that ALL do, is what i have a problem with. choose what you believe in, twisted and annoying as it may be, but please do not insist that every body must believe in it too.
Same advice goes for you, If you ask me!
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by rabzy: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2011
slymm:

@Rasby, my view on abortion might be twisted i agree, but i also do not insist that every LIVING WOMAN must have my view. I am way too liberal and open minded to argue that every one thinks like me, @Bashy is like majority of men, they cheat, but to claim that ALL do, is what i have a problem with. choose what you believe in, twisted and annoying as it may be, but please do not insist that every body must believe in it to.

No one has the power to insist on anything, God sets standards but he does not force people to stick by it. But he who steals to save himself from pangs of hunger may have a basis for it, he might even get the sympathy of people but the act is still a theft. Those who commit abortions and those help others to commit abortion should not try and twist what they did, they killed a living person who was at a particular stage of development.
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by rabzy: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2011
When does life begin?
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by slymm(f): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2011
@sexkillz, seems you like to see the colour of your posts. Same goes for me how? Where exactly have i insisted that every person should be a pro choice(er). keep an open mind and understand me, i said i am and will always remain an unapologetic pro choice(er), the whole argument of life begins @ conception does not fly with ME. Mr, i said me and not the world. I realize that there are a lot of people who believe otherwise, and i am cool wit that. Why must i believe you strange post about a couple of cells writing a diary? Puhlllease. Believe what you want, and i will believe what i want. You must not force people into your way of reasoning, and you must not insist that EVERY human in the world reasons like you. That can not be so hard to understand can it?d i will believe what i want. You must not force people into your way of reasoning, and you must not insist that EVERY human in the world reasons like you. That can not be so hard to understand can it?
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by matty25: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2011
From Iyeayo: Pls tell sulkers like Rabzy and Matt25 before they become depressed from my comments.

Iyeayo, i think you have a personal problem with your life. First of all, you lack manner of approach and you are making yourself a bad example on this topic. You are one of those that lack proper home training and upbringing. I am not surprised that you are supporting abortion. A thief cannot condemn stealing. I like your sincerity and openness, you have directly affirmed to the fact that you are a constant abortion agent. If you don't like the corections by writing, you shall be corrected through the hard ways like - loose of your womb, unfruitfulness, and even death. CONTINUE, YOUR DEAL DAY IS NEAR!
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
Re: The Diary Of An Unborn Child. . . by Mallow: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Husband Engage In Anal Sex With You? / Why Do Our Women Prefer Perming, Fixing, Jerry Curls To Plaiting Their Hair? / Marriage Vows: A Traditional Or Religious Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.